8632 posts
BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

by BR0B0T » 12 May 2019 17:01

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 12 May 2019 17:10

iirc there is a stat that only twice in the prem (may only have been last 10yrs tbf) has a team been top at the half way stage and failed to win the title...….both times it was Liverpool.

…… so now make that three! :lol: :lol:

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 12 May 2019 17:17

Some clueless people in this thread, 97 points is an incredible achievement and would have won the league in pretty much any other season. Don't know why anyone would want City anyway, it's just so wrong watching them happy when they just pump unlimited money into everything

It's not like we've got much to laugh about considering we've been fighting Rotherham for relegation for an entire season

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 12 May 2019 17:20

URZZZZ Some clueless people in this thread, 97 points is an incredible achievement and would have won the league in pretty much any other season. Don't know why anyone would want City anyway, it's just so wrong watching them happy when they just pump unlimited money into everything

It's not like we've got much to laugh about considering we've been fighting Rotherham for relegation for an entire season

still came second, matching United's achievement last year!

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 12 May 2019 17:46

More money triumphs over money...well done Citeh :roll:

Think the lols are on Man Utd this season (and especially today lol lol lol) THIRTY TWO points behind the winners and THIRTY ONE points behind the runners-up tbf tbh

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 12 May 2019 18:09

AthleticoSpizz More money triumphs over money...well done Citeh :roll:

Think the lols are on Man Utd this season (and especially today lol lol lol) THIRTY TWO points behind the winners and THIRTY ONE points behind the runners-up tbf tbh

Yep, absolute shithouses!

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 12 May 2019 18:17

Better things next season?

Some bad managerial choices in the past few years. Even Chelsea hold more credibility right now.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 12 May 2019 18:34

URZZZZ Don't know why anyone would want City anyway, it's just so wrong watching them happy when they just pump unlimited money into everything

Not sure of serious

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 12 May 2019 18:57

BR0B0T
URZZZZ Some clueless people in this thread, 97 points is an incredible achievement and would have won the league in pretty much any other season. Don't know why anyone would want City anyway, it's just so wrong watching them happy when they just pump unlimited money into everything

You were 19 points behind weren’t you?

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 12 May 2019 19:14

think Brobot has already admitted to his shame already tbf, Man U (and its worldwide supporters) have been the nations laughing stock for a good few years now...did they ‘sell-out’ at OT today?

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 12 May 2019 19:14

Silver Fox
BR0B0T

You were 19 points behind weren’t you?

yeah in second place, like your boys

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 12 May 2019 19:15

AthleticoSpizz think Brobot has already admitted to his shame already tbf, Man U (and its worldwide supporters) have been the nations laughing stock for a good few years now...did they ‘sell-out’ at OT today?

very similar record to LFC over the last 5 or so years iirc

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 12 May 2019 19:42

Well done City, truly the people's champions

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 12 May 2019 19:47

What I did find a bit of a shock is how many of my extended family are Citeh fans. I could have sworn they all supported Chelsea 5 years ago.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 12 May 2019 19:48

Lol...nice one Mags :roll:

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 12 May 2019 20:23

From Despair To Where? What I did find a bit of a shock is how many of my extended family are Citeh fans. I could have sworn they all supported Chelsea 5 years ago.

Yeah seeing anyone from London who "supports" city instantly makes me cringe. Imagine if the same happened to Morecambe and all of a sudden everyone was a Shrimps fan :lol:

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 12 May 2019 20:29

Lol, have seen them at Christie Park and ‘the Globe’

Cannot pull up roots, but remain the perennial miracle men to survive in the league 2 on their budget..Jim Bentley...Man U could do worse than employ him......lol

Don”t diss the shrimps

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 12 May 2019 20:33

We are not based in a city and have and endless pots of money and have a massive plastic fanbase. But I would like to remind you that now and again we do have the odd success with little money like when we goto anfield and win in the cup, or break the points record or destroy the scousers at our place. We are where we are but don't criticize us just for a bad season (or more even). Imagine what we could do with a 70 mill quid defender or goalkeeper, or 40 million quid striker.
I still live in hope that one day we can get a domestic trophy. In the meantime I'm just going to enjoy Liverpool failing and enjoy Man City's football. CMON Spurs.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 12 May 2019 21:07

:?: why

I am no long-haired-lover of Liverpool, but you are banner waving for everything that is wrong with football

Man City are a class apart from the likes of Man U and Chelsea right now....but there is a £eason for that, and it aint a good reason

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 12 May 2019 21:35

AthleticoSpizz :?: why

I am no long-haired-lover of Liverpool, but you are banner waving for everything that is wrong with football

Man City are a class apart from the likes of Man U and Chelsea right now....but there is a £eason for that, and it aint a good reason

+1, Liverpool do spend quite a lot of money themselves but them over City every single day of the week

I remember watching a video of City scoring a penalty in the Champions League last 16 to go 1 up. It was nice, gentle applause, just everything that's wrong with modern football

On a side note, I'd love to see Pep go to a team where he can't spend millions and millions. Granted, he's always done a job but I'd love to see a so called "big manager" ply their trade at smaller Prem teams and see if they succeed there

8632 posts