Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

by Royal Rother » 05 Feb 2017 10:14

Wax Jacket
Sutekh Liverpool getting exactly what they deserve with their idiot manager

glad it's not just me

he's a 100% dickhead imo, and a one-trick wonder with it. not even the new Brendan, he's a bigger tool than that

Me too. I said at the start of the season when 99% of people were fawning over his interviews and press conferences that he was too much for me to stomach. If he was an ice cream.... etc. etc. even more than Brendan.

And at least Brendan was one of ours. (Kind of)

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 05 Feb 2017 10:36

I disliked him when he went on the CL run with Dortmund, way before any of you. So nah nah nan nah nah.
Last edited by sandman on 05 Feb 2017 11:25, edited 1 time in total.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 05 Feb 2017 11:18

:lol:

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 05 Feb 2017 13:38

Currently in 5th

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 05 Feb 2017 15:35

BR0B0T Currently in 5th

Are you Kes posting under yet another name?
I think other posters do actually follow football so they know what happens.
There is a topic on the radio that they call "what a waste of ink" where people write pointless stuff to the newspapers-you appear to be the online version.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 05 Feb 2017 15:43

Royal Rother
Wax Jacket
Sutekh Liverpool getting exactly what they deserve with their idiot manager

glad it's not just me

he's a 100% dickhead imo, and a one-trick wonder with it. not even the new Brendan, he's a bigger tool than that

Me too. I said at the start of the season when 99% of people were fawning over his interviews and press conferences that he was too much for me to stomach. If he was an ice cream.... etc. etc. even more than Brendan.

And at least Brendan was one of ours. (Kind of)

So who is there to like amongst the Premier League managers ?
I have seen people on here having a go at most of them over the years and in particular:-
Mourinho
Wenger
Guardiola
Hughes
Pulis
Allardyce
and managers outside the Premier League such as Warnock and Pardew.
In fact on this site most posters seem to dislike almost every other club and manager which means that you are generally a bit of a surly and ungracious lot.

We haven't seen Conte yet when Chelsea start losing games as they surely will one day.
Personally I can't see much to dislike about Klopp who is always extremely polite when interviewed and I think I would feel the same about him if he managed another team.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 05 Feb 2017 16:10

To be perfectly honest I don't have anything particularly rational to offer - he just irritates me, probably in part because so many seem to love his persona and big grin as much as he does himself.

Not convinced he's really all that good as a manager either. Everything screams over-rated to me at the moment.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 05 Feb 2017 16:44

Victor Meldrew
BR0B0T Currently in 5th

There is a topic on the radio that they call "what a waste of ink" where people write pointless stuff to the newspapers-you appear to be the online version.

MeLOLtdown!

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 05 Feb 2017 16:48

BR0B0T
Victor Meldrew
BR0B0T Currently in 5th

MeLOLtdown!

Your reactions just scream Kes (plenty of "meltdowns" and "rattleds")-either that or are you his twin?
Which Premier League club do you support, Chelsea or Man Utd or both as in Kes' case?

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 05 Feb 2017 16:50

Royal Rother To be perfectly honest I don't have anything particularly rational to offer - he just irritates me, probably in part because so many seem to love his persona and big grin as much as he does himself.

Not convinced he's really all that good as a manager either. Everything screams over-rated to me at the moment.

Do Windsor and Eton or whatever they are called these days have a sporting and well behaved manager?

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 05 Feb 2017 16:53

oxf*rd hell Vic.

:roll: :lol:

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 05 Feb 2017 16:57

Victor Meldrew
BR0B0T
Victor Meldrew

MeLOLtdown!

Your reactions just scream Kes (plenty of "meltdowns" and "rattleds")-either that or are you his twin?
Which Premier League club do you support, Chelsea or Man Utd or both as in Kes' case?

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 05 Feb 2017 17:51

BR0B0T
Victor Meldrew
BR0B0T
MeLOLtdown!

Sorry Kes, I didn't mean to upset you that much.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 05 Feb 2017 18:08

I like Klopp tbh.

But not enough to stop me enjoying Liverpool blow up. Again.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 05 Feb 2017 19:32

Victor Meldrew
Royal Rother To be perfectly honest I don't have anything particularly rational to offer - he just irritates me, probably in part because so many seem to love his persona and big grin as much as he does himself.

Do Windsor and Eton or whatever they are called these days have a sporting and well behaved manager?

In my estimation, yes.

It's Windsor FC by the way.

He definitely doesn't smile very often.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 05 Feb 2017 19:52

Royal Rother
Victor Meldrew

In my estimation, yes.

It's Windsor FC by the way.

He definitely doesn't smile very often.

I only mentioned Windsor as I know you are a fan-my mate is the manager of Poole Town and he rants and raves on matchdays but off the pitch he is quiet and considered about most things as he goes about his work at a local solicitor's practice.
Football tends to bring out the worst in people.

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 05 Feb 2017 21:08

nothing wrong with klopp but it is strange that they fall over before we're anywhere near the sharp end of the season

now off to the arsenal topic for more of the same

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 06 Feb 2017 08:37

Could Victor Mildew fall any more into the stereotypical southern supporting Liverpool fan category? How dare anyone sL8 his precious club. :lol:

You just know he's one of those that if he were on Facebook or other forms of social media he'd delete or stop following them because they have the audacity to take the micky.

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 06 Feb 2017 09:57

No Fixed Abode Could Victor Mildew fall any more into the stereotypical southern supporting Liverpool fan category? How dare anyone sL8 his precious club. :lol:

You just know he's one of those that if he were on Facebook or other forms of social media he'd delete or stop following them because they have the audacity to take the micky.

Pot, kettle black oh southern Man Utd fan (or Chelsea depending upon what day it is).
How do you know if I am on facebook?
Rattled eh Kes?

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 06 Feb 2017 10:14

BR2
No Fixed Abode Could Victor Mildew fall any more into the stereotypical southern supporting Liverpool fan category? How dare anyone sL8 his precious club. :lol:

Pot, kettle black oh southern Man Utd fan (or Chelsea depending upon what day it is).
How do you know if I am on facebook?
Rattled eh Kes?

So BR2 and Victor Mildew are the same person. You've really had a mare forgetting to change usernames in this response. :lol:

8632 posts