CheLOLsea

9597 posts
Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

Re: CheLOLsea

by Platypuss » 25 Apr 2012 08:47

Silver Fox Literally just seen terry's sending off on TV in the lobby, what an absolute thick pcunt

The attempted justific8ions (aka "lies") he came out with afterwards were even funnier.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 25 Apr 2012 08:55

What did he say? "At least I didn't do it to a black, so that's an improvement for me"?

3 veesinarow
Hob Nob Regular

by 3 veesinarow » 25 Apr 2012 09:10

i'm never going to like Chelsea and all that they are - JT got exactly what he deserved, karma is a bitch - but I have to hold my hands up and say fair play to them. TMD does actually have a point (I must have a brain tumour or something this morning) when he says the defensive display wasn't all that, as Barca were seriously shit once they went 2-0 up. Chelsea didn't REALLY have to do much more than park themselves on the edge of the box as Barca spent what seemed like three years trying to tippy-tappy it into the box and then the net. They never changed their angle of attack and didn't do enough to break Chelsea down. Fwank's goal-creating passes in both games do deserve acknowledgement as well.

I do still hope, however, they go on to lose the final now as Newcastle/Arsenal both deserve better than the Europa League and I don't subscribe to "you must support any English team in Europe".

6ft Kerplunk
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by 6ft Kerplunk » 25 Apr 2012 09:13

Apparantly he told Shreeves at half-time that Sanchez had checked his run so he accidently ran into the back of him. Terry hadn't seen a replay of it at that point.

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 25 Apr 2012 09:19

'everybody knows I am not that kind of player'

'will you be appealing it?'

'no, I have seen it on TV and it looks bad'

Lol

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 25 Apr 2012 09:40

Y21 Fair play to John Terry to face up and do the interview. Still think he's a massive dickhead though.

He had no choice - it was clear for all to see.

Like a politician - at first denial/excuse. When irrefutable evidence is presented the inevitable 'fess up.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 25 Apr 2012 09:42

In fairness, if it looked like he didn't mean it - he wasn't going to come out and say "yeah i kicked the greasy little pcunt". But when it was obvious he did, he had to own up

yuomi

by yuomi » 25 Apr 2012 09:44

did i mishear or did he get interviewed during the second half and say that he was lifting his leg up to change direction and start running?...what on earth. :roll:

6ft Kerplunk
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by 6ft Kerplunk » 25 Apr 2012 09:45

So less of a great leader and more of a snidey little shithead then.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 25 Apr 2012 09:57

yuomi did i mishear or did he get interviewed during the second half and say that he was lifting his leg up to change direction and start running?...what on earth. :roll:

Yup - before the irrefutable evidence presented. Then story changed.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 25 Apr 2012 10:01

Regardless of what Terry did last night, no-one can take away what was an incredible result for Chelsea. Fair shout to them, and to Di Matteo; Abramovich would be totally mad to get rid of him at the end of the season......

philM

by philM » 25 Apr 2012 10:04

yuomi did i mishear or did he get interviewed during the second half and say that he was lifting his leg up to change direction and start running?...what on earth. :roll:

Yes, he said he put his weight on his back leg which made his knee come up :lol: :lol:

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 25 Apr 2012 10:18

I like Di Matteo even if he has no eyes. If it had been anyone else but Chelsea I'd have been rooting for them to hold out but even so you have to give them immense credit for the way they defended and also for the 2 goals they scored, especially the first one. Best I've seen Lampard play for ages, I like Ivanovic and also Cech had his best game of the season. They got lucky but they probably deserved the luck to be honest.

Immense performance and a great result for them to get through the tie and I agreed with Glenn Hoddle it is by far Chelsea FC's greatest night in their 8 year history.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 25 Apr 2012 10:29

Mr Angry Regardless of what Terry did last night, no-one can take away what was an incredible result for Chelsea. Fair shout to them, and to Di Matteo; Abramovich would be totally mad to get rid of him at the end of the season......

+1. Dislike Chelsea, but wanted them to win/get through.

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 25 Apr 2012 11:02

When Hodgson took over WBA, one player was quoted as saying they learnt more from him in 10 minutes than they ever did under Di Matteo, yet he has just steered Chelsea into the Champions League and FA Cup Finals. Funny old game.

Have to say hats off to Chelsea last night. That second half was totally gripping. Lampard was superb. Loved it when he went through Fabregas.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by TBM » 25 Apr 2012 11:08

Zammo When Hodgson took over WBA, one player was quoted as saying they learnt more from him in 10 minutes than they ever did under Di Matteo, yet he has just steered Chelsea into the Champions League and FA Cup Finals. Funny old game.

Have to say hats off to Chelsea last night. That second half was totally gripping. Lampard was superb. Loved it when he went through Fabregas.

I wonder how much of it is down to moral though, rather than tactics.....it sounded like AVB was trying to change things too much too quickly, whereas Di Matteo has just stuck with what "Chelsea know"

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 25 Apr 2012 11:11

Anybody else surprised at Barcelona's tactics of basically pass pass pass for the whole night without ever thinking of shooting, and they only went wide to Alves in order for him to er..... pass it back from where it came from; pretty well every English team facing the situation that Barcelona had last night (both opposing central defenders off the pitch) would have had it wide for whipped in crosses to be attacked by someone like Puyol all night long....

All (admittedly, a massive all) Chelsea had to do was keep their shape, keep their discipline, and try to keep their concentration.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by TBM » 25 Apr 2012 11:23

Mr Angry Anybody else surprised at Barcelona's tactics of basically pass pass pass for the whole night without ever thinking of shooting, and they only went wide to Alves in order for him to er..... pass it back from where it came from; pretty well every English team facing the situation that Barcelona had last night (both opposing central defenders off the pitch) would have had it wide for whipped in crosses to be attacked by someone like Puyol all night long....

All (admittedly, a massive all) Chelsea had to do was keep their shape, keep their discipline, and try to keep their concentration.

As i said before the game yesterday, Chelsea needed to keep things narrow and let Barca get the ball wide - as they "don't do crosses". Thing with Barca is they are similar to Arsenal in that they don't know how to play any other way - so they just stick to the pass pass pass style in the hope that the defence will slip up and allow that tiny little gap they need to get through.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 25 Apr 2012 11:27

TheMaraudingDog
Terminal Boardom Well, I thought that was an unbelievable defensive display by Chelsea last night.

Unbelievably shit?

Maybe United should have played that way against them at Wembley last year m9. Instead of being ripped apart.

Nick Shorey my Lord!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Nick Shorey my Lord! » 25 Apr 2012 14:54

There're gonna get spanked in the final so all this talk is pointless.

Munich are at home, or
Jose won't lose against his "home"

9597 posts