Hob Nob Regular

Re: CheLOLsea

by royalp-we » 21 Feb 2013 22:27

:lol:

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 21 Feb 2013 23:25

Victor Meldrew Isn't that 4 straight wins for Benitez?

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 22 Feb 2013 17:29

Silver Fox Errrrrmmm, no

Got carried away with them getting 3 wins prior to the game and presumably this felt like a win for them.
Still,that Benitez bloke must be quite good,where did he come from?

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 22 Feb 2013 17:35

Spain.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 22 Feb 2013 20:21

sandman Spain.

Thanks again for your major contribution-Benitez has lived on Merseyside out of choice for the past 8 years or so.
Who on earth would of their own free will do such a thing,living in a big house just waiting to be burgled by scallies and even allowing his kids to be educated up north?

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 22 Feb 2013 20:31

I'm lost. :| But I guess the fact he has a house in Liverpool must have something to do with something.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 23 Feb 2013 01:01

Victor Meldrew
sandman Spain.

Thanks again for your major contribution-Benitez has lived on Merseyside out of choice for the past 8 years or so.
Who on earth would of their own free will do such a thing,living in a big house just waiting to be burgled by scallies and even allowing his kids to be educated up north?

I've no idea. Maybe he doesn't give a fuck about his family? You're right, it's very odd.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 23 Feb 2013 09:55

Victor Meldrew
sandman Spain.

Don't mention it.

Btw he's still from Spain. Hey, I know it's a long shot, but maybe he has house there as well.

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 25 Feb 2013 09:21

AVB, sacked by Chelsea after 27 games in charge, could overtake Chelsea on his 27th game as manager of Spurs.

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 27 Feb 2013 22:42

Rafa snaps:

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/195226.html#

Rafa Benitez has confirmed he will not continue as Chelsea manager beyond the end of the current campaign.
The Spaniard, angry at continued criticism of him from the travelling Blues fans as Chelsea beat Middlesbrough in the FA Cup on Wednesday, made it clear in the immediate aftermath of the contest that he would not be continuing at Stamford Bridge beyond the end of his current short-term deal.
Benitez also offered a thinly-veiled criticism of club owner Roman Abramovich, suggesting the Russian made his job almost impossible by only appointing him as 'interim' boss.
"I will leave at the end of the season," Benitez told BBC Radio Five Live. "They don't need to worry about me."
He added: "They [the board and Abramovich] put me in the title of 'interim' manager. That was a massive mistake. Why did they need to do that?"
Benitez's outburst seemed to be sparked by the continued chanting of the away fans at the Riverside Stadium, as a section of supporters called for the Spaniard's head - just as many Blues fans have ever since the former Liverpool boss was appointed in unpopular circumstances, following the exit of Roberto Di Matteo.
Benitez, clearly irate, more than once repeated an assertion that chants against him were only harming the players in their pursuit of Champions League qualification.
"I am a manager, and I will manage the team until the end," Benitez said. "If they [the fans] are going to carry on with an agenda, then they have to take responsibility. Stick together and we can achieve what we need to. But they are not making any favour to the rest of the fans or the players.
"What they have to do is support the team and create a good atmosphere. If we cannot get the title we are after, to qualify for the Champions League, if they continue to sing and talking, talking ... they are not making any favours. They have to support the players and the team."
He added: "I am a professional. I am doing my job. I want to win every single game for Chelsea football. What they need to do is support the team. They have to realise that the rest of the fans want to see the team in the Champions League next year.
"At the end of the season I will leave, they do not need to worry about me."

parky
Hob Nob Regular

by parky » 28 Feb 2013 00:06

Too bloody right, about time he put the fans in their place.

wingnut
Hob Nob Regular

by wingnut » 28 Feb 2013 08:39

southbank1871 Rafa snaps:

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/195226.html#

Rafa Benitez has confirmed he will not continue as Chelsea manager beyond the end of the current campaign.
The Spaniard, angry at continued criticism of him from the travelling Blues fans as Chelsea beat Middlesbrough in the FA Cup on Wednesday, made it clear in the immediate aftermath of the contest that he would not be continuing at Stamford Bridge beyond the end of his current short-term deal.
Benitez also offered a thinly-veiled criticism of club owner Roman Abramovich, suggesting the Russian made his job almost impossible by only appointing him as 'interim' boss.
"I will leave at the end of the season," Benitez told BBC Radio Five Live. "They don't need to worry about me."
He added: "They [the board and Abramovich] put me in the title of 'interim' manager. That was a massive mistake. Why did they need to do that?"
Benitez's outburst seemed to be sparked by the continued chanting of the away fans at the Riverside Stadium, as a section of supporters called for the Spaniard's head - just as many Blues fans have ever since the former Liverpool boss was appointed in unpopular circumstances, following the exit of Roberto Di Matteo.
Benitez, clearly irate, more than once repeated an assertion that chants against him were only harming the players in their pursuit of Champions League qualification.
"I am a manager, and I will manage the team until the end," Benitez said. "If they [the fans] are going to carry on with an agenda, then they have to take responsibility. Stick together and we can achieve what we need to. But they are not making any favour to the rest of the fans or the players.
"What they have to do is support the team and create a good atmosphere. If we cannot get the title we are after, to qualify for the Champions League, if they continue to sing and talking, talking ... they are not making any favours. They have to support the players and the team."
He added: "I am a professional. I am doing my job. I want to win every single game for Chelsea football. What they need to do is support the team. They have to realise that the rest of the fans want to see the team in the Champions League next year.
"At the end of the season I will leave, they do not need to worry about me."

More like later on today...

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 28 Feb 2013 09:13

parky Too bloody right, about time he put the fans in their place.

exactly - imagine if our fans got on BM's at every opportunity

:arrow: Team Board

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 28 Feb 2013 13:31

Chelsea fans really need to take a look at themselves.
They have an owner that apparently has invested about £1,000,000,000 in their club and brought them some of the most expensive players in world football.
In his stewardship they have won league titles,domestic cups and even( God knows how) a European Champs League.
This has been achieved by (although some people say despite) managers being regularly sacked and players coming and going every season.

If he hadn't turned up they would be something like a Villa or an Everton-a club with middle -of-the-road support in terms of crowd size ,players having to be sold (rather than buy,buy,buy) and occasionally winning the odd cup.
This is the ultimate in nouveau riche-no class either from the fans or the owner and it would be marvellous if Roman just walked away.
There would be no £175,000 per week wages,no trophies and a ground that is already years out of date crumbling further as crowds drop and the money stops coming in.
In those circumstances they would never attract successful managers such as Hiddink,Ancelotti,Villas-Boas or Benitez and could well go back down to The Championship and join similar clubs like Wolves,Leicester or Sheffield Wednesday.

There is very little to like about the club and with fans that think the club should be paying a player £8.5 million next year as a 36 year-old and that gave no welcome to the manager chosen by their sugar-daddy (despite the previous manager having a poor start to the season) they will get their come uppence one day and the sooner the better.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 28 Feb 2013 13:44

Paddy Power taking the piss out of Torres in a poster outside their ground
Paddy Power The poster provocatively reads: ‘Fernando, we’ve got an onion bag you can actually find. It’s in the burger van mate. Get your hair net on.’

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 28 Feb 2013 13:56

PieEater Paddy Power taking the piss out of Torres in a poster outside their ground
Paddy Power The poster provocatively reads: ‘Fernando, we’ve got an onion bag you can actually find. It’s in the burger van mate. Get your hair net on.’

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 28 Feb 2013 13:59

Lol

SHORT AND CURLY

by SHORT AND CURLY » 28 Feb 2013 19:36

Love the way their manager gets all the flack, yet the guy who appointed him is their saviour and can do no wrong!
Classless and Clueless LOL LOL

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 02 Mar 2013 11:15

"We do support the team. It is the manager we don't like" says the supporters club spokesman on R5Live.

So, give us a clue then. How does filling the away end at Madejski Stadium with anti Rafa banners and chanting non-stop anti Rafa crap count as 'supporting the team' then? Apart from that monotonous 15 - 20 minutes when they sang about being 'Champions of Europe' .. (but not for long) .. all we got was how much they hate the manager. That does a lot for team support!

9597 posts