ArsenaLOL

2279 posts
Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

Re: ArsenaLOL

by Sanguine » 30 Aug 2017 09:12

genome Don't know where to start with that team selection.

Record signing on the bench, Welbeck starts instead
Monreal, not a CB, plays in a back three instead of Mustafi who is also left on the bench
Kolasinac, a left back, is dropped for Bellerin, a right back, to play at left wing back
And to top it off Oxlade-Chamberlain plays out of position as a wing back on the other side

WTF was Wenger thinking!?

Not only that but Ox is clearly on his way, despite starting every game this season. Surely Arsenal either need to decide to make him see out his contract, or play someone else and get rid?

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 30 Aug 2017 09:16

12/1 Arsenal to finish in the bottom half of the table on Skybet

it's tempting

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 30 Aug 2017 09:25

Why doesn't everyone just calm down? This time last season City were going to walk the league.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 30 Aug 2017 09:35

I see Oxlade-Chamberlain has turned down a move to Chelsea as he'd rather go to a big club

Etc
Etc

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 30 Aug 2017 09:36

Jim Royal Why doesn't everyone just calm down? This time last season City were going to walk the league.

Don't be such a buzzkill. Spaculating is half the fun of being a football fan

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 30 Aug 2017 09:41

They'll finish 4th behind Man United, Chelsea, Liverpool and the boring Arsenal will continue as is, back into the Champions League

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 30 Aug 2017 10:06

My goodness me, just catching up with the goals from Sunday that I missed. If Hector Bellerin wasn't quick he'd struggle to get in a League 1 team.

Adams and Keown must wonder how it came to this.

I'm absolutely loving it though.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 31 Aug 2017 09:02

No wonder Steve Bould is bald. He must leave the training ground each day and just sit sobbing in his car.

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 31 Aug 2017 09:10

Trophies won in the last 4 years.

Arsenal = 6 (Six)
Liverpool = 0

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 31 Aug 2017 09:16

Jim Royal Trophies won in the last 4 years.

Arsenal = 6 (Six)
Liverpool = 0

Hi Jim. It's remarkable how much your posts resemble a former poster's. His name was Kes. He was an utter cock. Rumour has it he still posts here to this day. I can't believe that though. I mean, what Chelsea-supporting 40 year old would be so desperate to return to an RFC messageboard that he would create a new account, and slightly different personality?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 31 Aug 2017 09:22

Arsenal = 6 (Six)
Liverpool = 0

Hi Jim.

How do you feel about Chelsea missing out on Oxlade-Chamberlain and signing for a big club instead?

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 31 Aug 2017 09:25

Sanguine

Arsenal = 6 (Six)
Liverpool = 0

Hi Jim. It's remarkable how much your posts resemble a former poster's. His name was Kes. He was an utter cock. Rumour has it he still posts here to this day. I can't believe that though. I mean, what Chelsea-supporting 40 year old would be so desperate to return to an RFC messageboard that he would create a new account, and slightly different personality?

Another person who doesn't like facts and gets very eggy about it. I assume you're 5 years old? You're also a Liverpool fan by the sounds of it - it's weird to have a go at someone else if they support another club then.

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 31 Aug 2017 09:29

genome

Arsenal = 6 (Six)
Liverpool = 0

Hi Jim.

How do you feel about Chelsea missing out on Oxlade-Chamberlain and signing for a big club instead?

Well I'm a little nonplussed about it really. His main criteria was to play centrally then Chelsea have a better player on loan and Crystal Palace so I can why Chelsea pulled out of the deal and let him go to a club where he might get a few more appearances in the role he's demanding.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 31 Aug 2017 09:30

Jim Royal Chelsea pulled out of the deal and let him go

Source?

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 31 Aug 2017 09:31

genome
Jim Royal Chelsea pulled out of the deal and let him go

Source?

Kes' sister.

Oh, pulled out of the deal. Sorry.

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 31 Aug 2017 09:57

Why would a 'Reading' fan get so eggy about Arsenal winning 6 trophies to Liverpool's zero over the last 4 years? Having a pop at Steve Bould but he's got quite a few honours to his name compared to Micky Flanagan at Liverpool.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 31 Aug 2017 09:58

There was no pop at Steve Bould, there was a pop at Arsenal's current defence. I'm not sure what that has to do with Liverpool's relatively bare trophy cabinet, but I'm sure Kes can explain that one.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 31 Aug 2017 10:01

Jim Royal Why would a 'Reading' fan get so eggy about Arsenal winning 6 trophies to Liverpool's zero over the last 4 years? Having a pop at Steve Bould but he's got quite a few honours to his name compared to Micky Flanagan at Liverpool.

Hi Jim

Could you let me know where you saw that Chelsea pulled out of the deal of AOC?

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 31 Aug 2017 10:02

genome
Jim Royal Why would a 'Reading' fan get so eggy about Arsenal winning 6 trophies to Liverpool's zero over the last 4 years? Having a pop at Steve Bould but he's got quite a few honours to his name compared to Micky Flanagan at Liverpool.

Hi Jim

Why would you be so interested if you're a Reading fan? Or are you Liverpool too? I think I've just hit the nail on the head.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 31 Aug 2017 10:04

Jim Royal
genome

Hi Jim

Why would you be so interested if you're a Reading fan? Or are you Liverpool too? I think I've just hit the nail on the head.

Huh, that's funny. An ex-poster also used to make silly claims and refuse to back them up. Nah, that's just a coincidence...

2279 posts