ArsenaLOL

2031 posts
NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

Re: ArsenaLOL

by NewCorkSeth » 23 Jan 2020 10:47

Old Man Andrews
From Despair To Where?
NewCorkSeth You sure you're not watching Luiz?? Guendouzi is a real talent.

I'm amazed Luiz still gets employed by a top club (cue the "he plays for Arsenal" jokes)

Having said that he's always come across as a daydreaming Sideshow Bob impersonator with a total calamity just up his sleeve.

He has actually been alright this season, he isn't the main culprit at Arsenal. That clown Mustafi is so much worse, I have no idea how he is at a big club like Arsenal tbh. Sokratis is also worse than Luiz.

Let's be honest. They're all not good enough in different ways.

Hendo
Hob Nob Addict

by Hendo » 23 Jan 2020 10:48

Old Man Andrews
From Despair To Where?
NewCorkSeth You sure you're not watching Luiz?? Guendouzi is a real talent.

I'm amazed Luiz still gets employed by a top club (cue the "he plays for Arsenal" jokes)

Having said that he's always come across as a daydreaming Sideshow Bob impersonator with a total calamity just up his sleeve.

He has actually been alright this season, he isn't the main culprit at Arsenal. That clown Mustafi is so much worse, I have no idea how he is at a big club like Arsenal tbh. Sokratis is also worse than Luiz.

Yeah, I don't mind Luiz tbh. Think he does ok, yeah he has a mistake in him, but I think he is, on the whole, a relatively solid defender. Think he would be quality in a team just outside the top-6. Newcastle, Everton, West Ham - a team like that.

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Old Man Andrews » 23 Jan 2020 10:48

NewCorkSeth
Old Man Andrews
From Despair To Where?

Let's be honest. They're all not good enough in different ways.

Yeah they are all pretty awful, Luiz gets a lot more flack though purely because he is David Luiz. Think he would do quite well at Arsenal if he had a partner at CB who knew what he was doing.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Addict

by From Despair To Where? » 23 Jan 2020 10:49

I dunno, maybe I'm biased. I've always thought he's a twat. My overriding picture is of him sauntering around midfield like a lost 5 year old looking for mummy as Germany scored 4 times in 5 minutes

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Old Man Andrews » 23 Jan 2020 10:51

From Despair To Where? I dunno, maybe I'm biased. I've always thought he's a twat. My overriding picture is of him sauntering around midfield like a lost 5 year old looking for mummy as Germany scored 4 times in 5 minutes

Think his problem is he needs to be playing with players who can mop up his mess for him when it goes wrong. That Brazil side was fragile as oxf*rd and had no spine and its the same with Arsenal at times.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Addict

by From Despair To Where? » 23 Jan 2020 12:35

So basically he's a good player as long as he has better players around him to clear up his mess.

A rich man's Elroy Kromheer, if you like.

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Old Man Andrews » 23 Jan 2020 12:36

From Despair To Where? So basically he's a good player as long as he has better players around him to clear up his mess.

Yep. I think there are a few players who fall into that catagory.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Addict

by From Despair To Where? » 23 Jan 2020 12:37

Old Man Andrews
From Despair To Where? So basically he's a good player as long as he has better players around him to clear up his mess.

AKA a not very good player.

Old Man Andrews
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Old Man Andrews » 23 Jan 2020 12:39

From Despair To Where?
Old Man Andrews

AKA a not very good player.

I think you can be a good player but only under the supervision of others, thats kinda where he fits.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Dave Royal I'm Coming for you! whats your IP today?

by WoodleyRoyal » 23 Jan 2020 13:27

like when Alex Pearce was made to look good when playing alongside a truly great defender in Kaspers Gorkks.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Regular

by Franchise FC » 23 Jan 2020 14:27

WoodleyRoyal like when Alex Pearce was made to look good when playing alongside a truly great defender in Kaspers Gorkks.

I know, KFOGF (keep food off general football), but we have a really good Kaspars - they do some fantastic desserts.

2031 posts