We're ManchesteROFL United, we do what we want

5764 posts
BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: We're ManchesteROFL United, we do what we want

by BR0B0T » 03 Apr 2017 11:00

LUX ....................no Champions League next season.................

we'll see.....they have games on hand on the other teams

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 03 Apr 2017 11:04

they have a horrendous run-in. Away to Spurs, Arsenal and City, home to Chelsea.

Well, I suppose that means it is in their hands.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 03 Apr 2017 11:08

LUX they have a horrendous run-in. Away to Spurs, Arsenal and City, home to Chelsea.

Well, I suppose that means it is in their hands.

wait and see what happens m8

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 03 Apr 2017 11:10

ok

I don't like Man U and their glory boy fans, but don't worry I'll be supporting them in those matches, maybe except the Spurs one as I forlornly hope they can catch Chelsea.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 03 Apr 2017 11:16

I also would love to see Spurs catch Chelsea

Any team in the top 6 could get CL qualification

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 03 Apr 2017 11:21

Sanguine And, as predicted, one impact of Ibrahimovic at United has been that Rashford is now a shadow of the player that he was.

He's no Adnan Janusazj or Federico Macheda yet but he's not pushed on like he was supposed to yet

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 03 Apr 2017 12:24

Silver Fox
Sanguine And, as predicted, one impact of Ibrahimovic at United has been that Rashford is now a shadow of the player that he was.

He's no Adnan Janusazj or Federico Macheda yet but he's not pushed on like he was supposed to yet

Wenger should take a punt on Rashford imo

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 04 Apr 2017 21:51

Phew, 21 goals now.

What a shambles, sorry Brobot, m8.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 04 Apr 2017 22:37

LUX Phew, 21 goals now.

What a shambles, sorry Brobot, m8.

was a bit shite...goal disallowed and hit the bar twice tho

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 05 Apr 2017 07:04

I see Mourinho is back to what he does best. Publicly undermining his players. Maybe Shaw's form is suffering because he's being managed by an obnoxious pcunt with dubious man management skills.

And Zlatan's being a bit non conmittal about signing a new contract. "I didn't come here to waste time, I came here to win"

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 05 Apr 2017 07:26

BR0B0T Any team in the top 6 could get CL qualification

That's not right m8. Only the top 4 do

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 05 Apr 2017 13:32

From Despair To Where? I see Mourinho is back to what he does best. Publicly undermining his players. Maybe Shaw's form is suffering because he's being managed by an obnoxious pcunt with dubious man management skills.

And Zlatan's being a bit non conmittal about signing a new contract. "I didn't come here to waste time, I came here to win"

His management of Shaw is an absolute disgrace. I reckon, if not already, that the atmosphere in that dressing will be very toxic.

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 05 Apr 2017 13:58

From Despair To Where? I see Mourinho is back to what he does best. Publicly undermining his players. Maybe Shaw's form is suffering because he's being managed by an obnoxious pcunt with dubious man management skills.

Lol@ the callers on the radio last night when I was travelling back from the Blackburn game.
Angry Man Utd fans defending Moanrinho when his home win ratio is worse than both Moyes and Van Gaal.
"We just need to put the ball in the back of the net"...er...that is what the game is and spending a world record fee on a creative midfielder doesn't appear to have done the trick. :cry: :cry: :cry:

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 05 Apr 2017 18:20

paultheroyal

His management of Shaw is an absolute disgrace. I reckon, if not already, that the atmosphere in that dressing will be very toxic.

Definitely sense of déjà vu about his handling of certain players and Zlatan isn't one to keep quiet when he's pissed off so I see his comments very much in this context as well.

The only surprise is that it normally takes Jose about 12 months before he starts pissing people off.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 05 Apr 2017 20:12

His ego finally over took his ability when he last won the title with Chelsea. Since then he's been an absolute shambles.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 05 Apr 2017 20:23

He's doing just great.

6ft Kerplunk
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by 6ft Kerplunk » 06 Apr 2017 09:38

From Despair To Where?
paultheroyal

Definitely sense of déjà vu about his handling of certain players and Zlatan isn't one to keep quiet when he's pissed off so I see his comments very much in this context as well.

The only surprise is that it normally takes Jose about 12 months before he starts pissing people off.

Unless of course this is a final public kick up the backside for Shaw having tried and failed with the arm round the shoulder and private kick up the backside. I know he had the serious injury but he's been pretty poor since he signed for them and not just under Mourinho. Maybe the big move happened a year or two too early.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 06 Apr 2017 10:48

I don't doubt that for one minute, van Gaal had a lot to say about him and I do think he would have been better served staying at Southampton but Mourinho was publicly coming out with this stuff about him and Smalling earlier in the season. I just get the feeling that there are a number of strong personalities in that dressing room and it reminds me of the situation at Chelsea last season and Inter and Real previously. I don't see what he hopes to achieve by publicly slagging off one of his players.
Last edited by From Despair To Where? on 06 Apr 2017 16:26, edited 1 time in total.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 06 Apr 2017 12:22

Man Utd will finish 5th or 6th and win the Europa League to be in the CL next year.

If they don't win the EL and miss out on the top 4 then Mourinho for the boot? If winning the FA Cup and missing the top 4 was enough to do for Van Gaal, then only winning the League Cup could be enough to do for him?

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 16 Apr 2017 17:50

cheLOLsea!

5764 posts