Jordan Rhodes

1419 posts
Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular
Location: the piss artist not formerly known as scutterbucket

Re: RUMOUR: Jordan Rhodes

by Ups and Downs » 03 Jul 2012 19:36

LOL at the idea of the club getting all cloak and dagger and asking someone to retract something they saw. If it was that secret then why would they be swanning around the hotel? It's just more made up bullshit.

royalp-we
Hob Nob Regular

by royalp-we » 03 Jul 2012 19:46

Big lul at the select few here, or anyone for that matter actually taking something from twitter and getting excited. It's just the same crap as on Facebook. An 18 year old who made our facebook page (and lets face it, a fcking goat could have done that) has posted shes seen someone. She has also posted that she wants to become chairman. Quick someone ask Anton if it's true :roll:

Im in no way against journalism because their job is to source players being linked with clubs. But people who read things like this and post it up here must be slightly, well, bored and stupid imo.

As our club begins to grow people are gonna start up crap similar to this. Are people really going to post on here whenever a bored teenager wants to make something up on twitter :lol:

I know someone has posted that she claimed her phone was taken. So nothing against her, but people who are clutching at things like this need to wake up and realise this is gonna go on more and more.

Super Kevin Bremner!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Super Kevin Bremner! » 03 Jul 2012 19:50

royalp-we Big lul at the select few here, or anyone for that matter actually taking something from twitter and getting excited. It's just the same crap as on Facebook. An 18 year old who made our facebook page (and lets face it, a fcking goat could have done that) has posted shes seen someone. She has also posted that she wants to become chairman. Quick someone ask Anton if it's true :roll:

Im in no way against journalism because their job is to source players being linked with clubs. But people who read things like this and post it up here must be slightly, well, bored and stupid imo.

As our club begins to grow people are gonna start up crap similar to this. Are people really going to post on here whenever a bored teenager wants to make something up on twitter :lol:

I know someone has posted that she claimed her phone was taken. So nothing against her, but people who are clutching at things like this need to wake up and realise this is gonna go on more and more.

Ever wondered if you take things a little too seriously? I'm not so sure that Rumours and Gossip is the right forum for you....

TheLawnMowerMan
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by TheLawnMowerMan » 03 Jul 2012 19:58

robinsfriday The mention on Twitter was from a reliable person, so don't insult her. And the contact I have at the club has just confirmed he is there as we speak. This looks promising. However I know some of you will be critical of this information.

This contact you have at the club ... do they sell piss poor and overpriced beer from a backpack on match days?
I think they're trained to seek out people with poor judgement.

robinsfriday

by robinsfriday » 03 Jul 2012 20:09

TheLawnMowerMan
robinsfriday The mention on Twitter was from a reliable person, so don't insult her. And the contact I have at the club has just confirmed he is there as we speak. This looks promising. However I know some of you will be critical of this information.

This contact you have at the club ... do they sell piss poor and overpriced beer from a backpack on match days?
I think they're trained to seek out people with poor judgement.

Well suffice to say I won't be asking them for reliable confirmation again. I put my hands up and say yeah, I believed them and clearly it was BS. Only human and genuinely excited to find out if something is true. I'll wait for the club text message before I confirm anything on here again.

TheLawnMowerMan
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by TheLawnMowerMan » 03 Jul 2012 20:20

robinsfriday Well suffice to say I won't be asking them for reliable confirmation again. I put my hands up and say yeah, I believed them and clearly it was BS. Only human and genuinely excited to find out if something is true. I'll wait for the club text message before I confirm anything on here again.

Fair play.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 03 Jul 2012 20:40

I just heard they've ordered the meal and in an ironic sideswipe they've gone for the lobster thermidor.

mr_number
Hob Nob Regular

by mr_number » 03 Jul 2012 20:54

Nah, JR's a pizza hut man. They sent Nicky Hammond down the hill to fetch him a stuffed crust.

TheLawnMowerMan
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by TheLawnMowerMan » 03 Jul 2012 21:01

Norfolk Royal I just heard they've ordered the meal and in an ironic sideswipe they've gone for the lobster thermidor.

:lol:

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 03 Jul 2012 21:06

mr_number Nah, JR's a pizza hut man. They sent Nicky Hammond down the hill to fetch him a stuffed crust.

50% off at Dominos at the moment

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 03 Jul 2012 21:15

I can't see us signing Rhodes, as he is will cost a lot of money and I honestly don't think that BM and NH will want to risk the amount of money that's being talked about on an unproven player. Personally, I think that ALF has as much to offer and I would prefer to see the money spent on the defence. Now I have said this Rhodes and Pog will probably be announced as a double signing tomorrow. I will then start a thread saying "I can't see us signing Messi".

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 03 Jul 2012 21:24

Simon's Church Dominique Gilbert ‏@dom_gilbert
I don't tend to lower my IQ by entering that forum (HNA?) tbh...

I've no idea who this gilbert bloke is but he sounds like a right helmet.

terrier58

by terrier58 » 03 Jul 2012 21:28

Well i see you all have been getting exited today with the News that OUR Jordan Rhodes has been seen in a hotel down your end " NOT." I have never Laughed as much reading all the posts, :lol: :lol: :lol:, and all because some girl has posted on twitter, :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: , Well Listen up Jordan Rhodes is not going anywhere,how many times do you lot want telling, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:.
Twitter for transfers is a joke, well it is in your case as the info on RHODES anyhow. Tomorrow try and find another player what just might have a interest in joining you and try and forget about JORDAN... You all know really it will never happen :!: :!: :!: :!:

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 03 Jul 2012 21:29

:|

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 03 Jul 2012 21:32

Talk about rattLOLed :shock:

Mike Hunt
Hob Nob Regular

by Mike Hunt » 03 Jul 2012 21:38

terrier58 Well i see you all have been getting exited today with the News that OUR Jordan Rhodes has been seen in a hotel down your end " NOT." I have never Laughed as much reading all the posts, :lol: :lol: :lol:, and all because some girl has posted on twitter, :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: , Well Listen up Jordan Rhodes is not going anywhere,how many times do you lot want telling, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:.
Twitter for transfers is a joke, well it is in your case as the info on RHODES anyhow. Tomorrow try and find another player what just might have a interest in joining you and try and forget about JORDAN... You all know really it will never happen :!: :!: :!: :!:

Your first post was pretty solid. Now the last couple are very :|

DId your kids hack your account?

M-U-R-T-Y
Hob Nob Regular

by M-U-R-T-Y » 03 Jul 2012 21:41

I really hope we sign him now :lol:

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 03 Jul 2012 21:48

terrier58 Well i see you all have been getting exited today with the News that OUR Jordan Rhodes has been seen in a hotel down your end " NOT." I have never Laughed as much reading all the posts, :lol: :lol: :lol:, and all because some girl has posted on twitter, :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: , Well Listen up Jordan Rhodes is not going anywhere,how many times do you lot want telling, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:.

Shouldn't you be walking your whippet

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 03 Jul 2012 21:51

I hope you are right as I don't get all this Rhodes mania. If he can score more than 20 goals in the Championship next season then I might change my mind.

RFCSPACE

by RFCSPACE » 03 Jul 2012 21:58

Page 48 made me lol.

1419 posts