Luis Suarez - scumbag

1239 posts
Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

Luis Suarez - scumbag

by Avon Royal » 16 Oct 2011 12:45

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2049658/Luis-Suarez-aimed-racist-abuse-claims-Patrice-Evra.html

What a horrible, cheating, diving, racist little oik he appears to be.

Has all the skills of a great player, but the character of an arsehole.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Luis Suarez - scumbag

by sandman » 16 Oct 2011 13:19

Patrice Evra - Liar. Just ask the Chelsea ground staff.

leww_rfc
Hob Nob Regular

by leww_rfc » 16 Oct 2011 14:14

Would fit in well at QPR

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 16 Oct 2011 15:54

sandman Patrice Evra - Liar. Just ask the Chelsea ground staff.

This. Evra has previous. Let the FA conduct their investigation, it's not like the myriad of cameras won't have picked this up if it happened.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 16 Oct 2011 16:01

Exactly.If Suarez did say it then obviously he should be held accountable but Evra isn't exactly a reliable witness. Surprised Idealol isn't congratulating him.

Tredder
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Tredder » 16 Oct 2011 16:16

leww_rfc Would fit in well at QPR

Obsessed.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 16 Oct 2011 18:50

Suarez has previous, this doesn't surprise me.

leww_rfc
Hob Nob Regular

by leww_rfc » 16 Oct 2011 18:54

No Fixed Abode Suarez has previous, this doesn't surprise me.

Definitely in my team of 11 hated players.

Friday's Legacy
Hob Nob Regular

by Friday's Legacy » 16 Oct 2011 18:57

Avon Royal http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2049658/Luis-Suarez-aimed-racist-abuse-claims-Patrice-Evra.html

What a horrible, cheating, diving, racist little oik he appears to be.

Has all the skills of a great player, but the character of an arsehole.

whilst i agree about some of that, and it is yet to be proved he racially abused anyone, quoting the daily mail regarding anything racist is tinged with irony.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 16 Oct 2011 19:56

He has previous for violent behaviour on the field, not for racism.

It's like accusing Frank Lampard if a pie shop in Kew gets robbed.

Scylla

by Scylla » 16 Oct 2011 21:05

cmonurz

He has previous for violent behaviour on the field, not for racism.

It's like accusing Frank Lampard if a pie shop in Kew gets robbed.

Depends what was stolen. If it was the pies...

Scylla

by Scylla » 16 Oct 2011 21:06

Ideal 'Greed. The guy's a total pcunt, wasn't he once suspended for biting someone??? I remember how he handballed in the world cup. Horrible, he cheated Ghana out of their rightful place in the semi-finals. Who knows what could have happened if that asshole hadn't handballed. Could they have won the world cup? It's entirely possible.

Perhaps Evra asked for his bank details. That would make it alright?

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 17 Oct 2011 07:44

Ideal 'Greed. The guy's a total pcunt, wasn't he once suspended for biting someone??? I remember how he handballed in the world cup. Horrible, he cheated Ghana out of their rightful place in the semi-finals. Who knows what could have happened if that asshole hadn't handballed. Could they have won the world cup? It's entirely possible.

Er....didn't Ghana miss the penalty??

Svlad Cjelli
Hob Nob Regular
Location: It's the Premier LEAGUE, you cretins. The Premiership hasn't existed for years.

by Svlad Cjelli » 17 Oct 2011 08:11

I'm not sure either is a relaiablke witness - Suarez (for all his faults) dosn' seem t have a record of racism, whilsy Evra has cried wolf before, so I'll wait untils there's some evidence or concrete information before getting too excited about this one.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 17 Oct 2011 08:21

Please miss he said this, please miss.....

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 17 Oct 2011 08:39

He and the team got punished.

What's the problem?

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 17 Oct 2011 08:55

Thousands of people there, camera's all over the place. If it happened then it will have been picked up by someone.

Suarez is a bit of a rat faced c*** though

Simon's Church
Hob Nob Regular

by Simon's Church » 17 Oct 2011 09:26

Svlad Cjelli whilsy Evra has cried wolf before

No he hasn't.

YateleyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Either screwing or working, so the grind don't stop

by YateleyRoyal » 17 Oct 2011 10:38

Mr Angry

See, I keep having this argument with my mates. Yes, they did miss the penalty, but the point is that the ball WOULD have crossed the line and Ghana WOULD have taken the lead if Suarez hadn't handballed, and in all likelihood they would have won the game. However, what was a certain goal was replaced with a chance of a goal, which Ghana squandered.

Their argument is that Uruguay were punished according to the laws of the game, and Ghana didnt take advantage, but I believe that the laws of the game were wrong. IMO this is worse in some ways than the hand of God, even though Suarez was punished, he deliberately stopped the other team winning, whereas Maradona only put his team in the lead and England had all the chances to equalise.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 17 Oct 2011 11:54

YateleyRoyal
Mr Angry

See, I keep having this argument with my mates. Yes, they did miss the penalty, but the point is that the ball WOULD have crossed the line and Ghana WOULD have taken the lead if Suarez hadn't handballed, and in all likelihood they would have won the game. However, what was a certain goal was replaced with a chance of a goal, which Ghana squandered.

Their argument is that Uruguay were punished according to the laws of the game, and Ghana didnt take advantage, but I believe that the laws of the game were wrong. IMO this is worse in some ways than the hand of God, even though Suarez was punished, he deliberately stopped the other team winning, whereas Maradona only put his team in the lead and England had all the chances to equalise.

So you are advocating a change to the laws of a game that would mean if a ball was going in, rather than a penalty, a penalty goal gets given?

Except of course, who would decide that the ball was going in? The ref? What if the ref was unsighted? TV cameras? Oh...... back to that old chestnut again.

The whole issue about red cards for preventing goal scoring opportunities began when Paul Allen, then 17 and playing for West Ham against Arsenal in an FA Cup Final, got chopped down when through on goal; iirc, Jimmy Hill demanded a more fitting punishment then a free kick and a booking. As with many knee jerk laws, this has led to far more controversy then it solves; how many times a season do players get carded when they shouldn't, or where there are arguments about whether a player was the last man or not etc etc...

..........players have always cheated and always will, and sadly apart from heavier and heavier bans for players doing things like Suarez did, there is no stopping it.

1239 posts