Hob Nob Legend

Re: League Cup

by Silver Fox » 25 Jan 2012 20:33

HArt's been immense, but so has Craig Bellamy

Simon's Church
Hob Nob Regular

by Simon's Church » 25 Jan 2012 20:40

Only seen a bit of it, I assume you're talking about the save off Skrtel?
Incredible save, he was only about 8 yards away.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 25 Jan 2012 20:51

That was prolly the best of about 8 or 9 top saves

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 25 Jan 2012 20:54

Poor old Kes, he'll have to drop his new favourite football fact already

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 25 Jan 2012 20:57

5 consecutive away wins, including at Chelsea and City, deserved finalists really.

WembLOLey.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 25 Jan 2012 21:13

First appearance at Wembley for 16 years for Liverpool. Never thought I'd see the day when their fans went mental about reaching a league cup final.

Friday's Legacy
Hob Nob Regular

by Friday's Legacy » 25 Jan 2012 21:18

No Fixed Abode First appearance at Wembley for 16 years for Liverpool. Never thought I'd see the day when their fans went mental about reaching a league cup final.

a final's a final. chelsea will be lucky to see one this season, and it wont be the european cup final.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 25 Jan 2012 21:26

Friday's Legacy
No Fixed Abode First appearance at Wembley for 16 years for Liverpool. Never thought I'd see the day when their fans went mental about reaching a league cup final.

a final's a final. chelsea will be lucky to see one this season, and it wont be the european cup final.

RattLOLed^^ Why do you get defensive about LIverpool m8? Closet supporter? THATS A BIG TEN FOUR MAHONEY.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 25 Jan 2012 21:38

No Fixed Abode
Why do you get defensive about LIverpool m8? Closet supporter? THATS A BIG TEN FOUR MAHONEY.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 25 Jan 2012 21:46

It's quite sad when someone starts ridiculing a club they try and think of as worse than theirs (despite being completely wrong) about only getting to the final of a competition his team didn't even make the semi's of.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 25 Jan 2012 21:48

the nearest Kes gets to a semi is when Frank gets pulled off.

Friday's Legacy
Hob Nob Regular

by Friday's Legacy » 25 Jan 2012 21:50

No Fixed Abode
Friday's Legacy

RattLOLed^^ Why do you get defensive about LIverpool m8? Closet supporter? THATS A BIG TEN FOUR MAHONEY.

closet? not in the slightest. i'm irish, we grew up either man utd or liverpool supporters kicking empty cans of coke around in the street, then we moved to reading and reading became my club; but sure i have a soft spot for liverpool, and i find your constant mocking of them hilarious considering chelsea pre ambramovich were nothing but a mid-table premier league club with a not so special history.

abramovich will never be happy until he gets that elusive european cup, and the fans too. it's over a billion pounds and counting, and this is the worst team you've had for what, nearly a decade? here, have another £500m...

i'd offer a little respect your way if you actually went to stamford bridge to watch games, but it seems from those that know you better than i do that you see more of reading than you do your main team, and when i say main team, you're actually a reading boy with his second club being chelsea... are you feeling the irony?

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 25 Jan 2012 21:51

LUX the nearest Kes gets to a semi is when Frank gets pulled off.

:lol:

postwhisperer

by postwhisperer » 25 Jan 2012 22:00

I support reading

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 25 Jan 2012 22:01

Friday's Legacy closet? not in the slightest. i'm irish, we grew up either man utd or liverpool supporters kicking empty cans of coke around in the street, then we moved to reading and reading became my club; but sure i have a soft spot for liverpool, and i find your constant mocking of them hilarious considering chelsea pre ambramovich were nothing but a mid-table premier league club with a not so special history.

abramovich will never be happy until he gets that elusive european cup, and the fans too. it's over a billion pounds and counting, and this is the worst team you've had for what, nearly a decade? here, have another £500m...

i'd offer a little respect your way if you actually went to stamford bridge to watch games, but it seems from those that know you better than i do that you see more of reading than you do your main team, and when i say main team, you're actually a reading boy with his second club being chelsea... are you feeling the irony?

POW! Right in the kisser!

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 25 Jan 2012 22:40

Kes RattLOLed

Kes, seeing as you're so unbelievably predictable and tiresome, I've saved you the bother of trying to pretend you've successfully reeled a few more in whilst fishing and it isn't just that you've had yet another minor humiliation.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 26 Jan 2012 09:48

You can tell FL is massively rattLOLed by that long response. :lol:

I doth my hat to Liverpool for being the 61st team to reach the new Wembley.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 26 Jan 2012 10:00

C'mon, you can't expect him to get spellings right when he's this rattLOLed, although I am surprised he's not taken his ire out on his other obsession as Man City were knocked out

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 26 Jan 2012 10:01

You can tell Kes is extremely rattLOLed as he keeps appearing on the LOLeague Cup thread, even though CheLOLsea were knocked out by Liverpool ages ago.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 26 Jan 2012 10:04

Had to LOL at the Cardiff fan on SSN yesterday; "I hope Manchester City go through because it would mean even if we lost the Final, we would be in the Europa Cup next season".

WRONG!!!!!!

:lol:

Its all irrelevant now, but the losing finalists in the League Cup DO NOT get entry into the Europa League if the winners get Champions League qualification; the place would go to the team that finishes 7th in the Prem.