How much do you dislike West Ham

151 posts
FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: How much do you dislike West Ham

by FiNeRaIn » 20 Mar 2012 08:52

jonboy29red i cant stand the owners as they seem to think they have a god given right to be in the prem as they think the club is the acadamy of football but this will get there fans goat up stan colymore tweeted his top 3 southampton reading and leeds

I'm sure they are foaming with rage stan collymore thinks they won't go up :lol:

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 20 Mar 2012 09:11

the moose from talk sport epitomises the attitude of west ham fans

last season- "id rather go down with avram grant than stay up with sam allardyce"
and this season bleating on how it was nailed on they would go up as champions from the 1st game.

BFS said after our 3-0 win its their cup final... That riled me. If we pip them I will somehow find a way of illuminating those words in bold outside his house

this^^^^^^^^^

incidentally, west ham have not won a tuesday night game at home this season.........

and our academy just beat THE academy 6-1 at their place- does that mean we can go around calling ourselves THE academy now?

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 21 Mar 2012 13:45

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139309

We have attracted attention.

The self-proclaimed best fans in the world. These best fans in the world swarmed out of the South Stand with 20 minutes remaining and booed there team off after a 1-1 draw with them sitting 3rd in the league.

They have the cheek to call us 'plastic'. Most West Ham fans have probably never been near Upton Park in years, yet feel the need to comment on how they won the World Cup :roll:

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular
Location: the piss artist not formerly known as scutterbucket

by Ups and Downs » 21 Mar 2012 14:02

I don't mind them really. Though a good proportion of their fans are super arrogant and every time they get relegated they don't seem to be able to understand why.

There's no denying they are a bigger club than us and probably always will be (can't predict 40 years from now). Seeing as we're talking about history now, all I'd like to say to any West Ham fans who might be reading this on kumb is;

6-0!!! You Cockney F*cking Penises!!! You still haven't scored that many against us since! Ha ha! And we're gonna beat you again this year! Enjoy the play offs, you c*nts!

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 21 Mar 2012 14:05

tbf i would kill to be a yoyo club like them

but to listen to them talk its like they deserve to be a top 6 prem team by right somehow

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 21 Mar 2012 14:18

I don't like West Ham because a lot of their fans seem to be mouthy cockney types like on Eastenders.

I find that sort of demeanour and attitude to be boorish and characterised by a poor education.

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 21 Mar 2012 14:35

I loved Fine Rain's rant. Spot on there.

Another irksome component of their plastic fan base is the legions of "skinheads" who support West Ham just because the Cockney Rejects, Cock Sparrer, and The Business used to sing their praises. These cretins, who rarely go to football or live anywhere near the east end, give all that at gigs singing Bubbles and acting up when they are from the Fens or somewhere.

seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

by seahawk10 » 21 Mar 2012 16:07

One of the few teams that I root against.

rfc2001

by rfc2001 » 21 Mar 2012 16:21

THEY CAN ALL F*CK OFF BACK TO THEIR SHITTY LITTLE COUNCIL HOUSES!! ABSOLUTE oxf*rd HOPE THEY READ THIS THE DIRTY C*NTS

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 21 Mar 2012 16:25

I've nothing against West Ham fans, I just don't want them near my children.

royalp-we
Hob Nob Regular

by royalp-we » 21 Mar 2012 16:25

I find it funny how many skinheads I seemed to have crossed paths with. It's probably a good 1/3 of all hammers fans I've had the pleasure of meeting - bear in mind I live about 100 miles the other side of London! :lol: Found it funny growing up too, 'don't talk to him, he's ex West Ham'. Give a fcuk, I'm from Sandhurst, world tug of war champions, home of military staff and I support Reading. What gives him the right to be a pcnut. I'll say what I like to the fat bald tw@t with a logo on his calf, otherwise he can p!ss off back to his 'roots' in the east end.

No real dislike for the team itself, I can remember how crap I felt when Pards left though.

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 21 Mar 2012 16:29

Have traditionally had a soft-spot for them. Enjoyed their heroic exploits in the 85-86 season and had a lot of time for Lyall, Devonshire, McAvennie, Cottee and Ward (in footballing terms at least) amongst others. Always a good day out too.

Trevor Brooking is an almightycunt however.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 21 Mar 2012 17:02

FiNeRaIn
jonboy29red i cant stand the owners as they seem to think they have a god given right to be in the prem as they think the club is the acadamy of football but this will get there fans goat up stan colymore tweeted his top 3 southampton reading and leeds

I'm sure they are foaming with rage stan collymore thinks they won't go up :lol:

Just imagine the fear of implosion they must be feeling right now. Currently stuck in the playoffs, rock star wages, being booed all the time, expectation, impatience and spaffing lump balls all over the place. Couple that with a manager, who for some unknown reason i detest the look of, i sincerely hope they crash and burn. I can only thank them for the Baby Bentley phrase though. Nice to see they have learnt their lessons well. Oh to have the sweet experience of watching them implode at the end of the month.
They must get up this season. Pressure keg time.

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 21 Mar 2012 17:13

Since my brother moved to East London he absolutely hates them. He went absolutely mad when we beat them at home this season, jumping a row down and about 6 seats along in Y26. Think his reasoning is that they're arrogant pcunts with a large racist section to their fan base to boot. Not that bothered about them myself.

paulholsgrove

by paulholsgrove » 21 Mar 2012 17:33

Norfolk Royal I don't like West Ham because a lot of their fans seem to be mouthy cockney types like on Eastenders.

I find that sort of demeanour and attitude to be boorish and characterised by a poor education.

+1

Add to that when they talk, every couple of words they have to add 'fackin'.

Ie; facking reading and their facking plastic facking fans blahblahblah'

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 21 Mar 2012 17:34

LoyalRoyalFan http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139309

We have attracted attention.

The self-proclaimed best fans in the world. These best fans in the world swarmed out of the South Stand with 20 minutes remaining and booed there team off after a 1-1 draw with them sitting 3rd in the league.

They have the cheek to call us 'plastic'. Most West Ham fans have probably never been near Upton Park in years, yet feel the need to comment on how they won the World Cup :roll:

The predictable insults " plastic, soul-less ground, muggy fans" :lol: :lol: So unoriginal its untrue. This characterises football...not Reading fans and it'll be said even louder to them once they move into a Olympic stadium if it happens. When we played Sunderland at Elm park they were all complaining we played in a cow shed, horrible terraced ground,etc...so when we move to a new one its plastic and soul-less/plastic like all the other modern day grounds.

There is a guy on there boasting he has a degree, i'm happy he's not a chav but regardless of education when it comes to football... peoples opinions are still clichéd, bias and moronic. I've been to a fair few rugby games in my time, why is it the fans there are far less stupid and fickle than football fans? I really don't get it. Don't tell me its to do with passion...because thats complete nonsense.

I have to say also, although I ranted about West Ham earlier, by no means do I think they are alone in being vastly more arrogant and annoying than most fans. There are a handful of other teams that are up there also.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 21 Mar 2012 17:36

Norfolk Royal I don't like West Ham because a lot of their fans seem to be mouthy cockney types like on Eastenders.

Its funny because a few of my mates from Newbury who were born and raised here suddenly start talking in obnoxious cocnkey accents when it comes to west ham its almost as funny as the newbury man utd fans who start chanting " YANITTTTTEDDDDD, YANIIIITEDDDDDD" in manc accents around town.

Fvck off you are from newbury :lol:

Mintymurray

by Mintymurray » 21 Mar 2012 17:40

Never met a hammer that can spout a sentence without the words F&&&. C&&& or N&&&&& in it! Hope the Taxman pays them a visit and all their ballboys complain to the FA about being used as soap in the showers! Brooking is a Bore, who gives nothing to football, How did he allow them to persue Pardjudas after Sir John said NO!
Not a fan!

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 21 Mar 2012 17:54

I think they are a de facto Essex team, the majority of their match going fans would be from that catchment area, and the fans play on the Landaaaaaan image a bit.

Funnily enough, my girlfriend is from Canning Town, and although there are some actual West Ham fans there, most of the guys I met seemed to support Arsenal.

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 21 Mar 2012 18:41

Couldn't really care less about West Ham.

But I do hate Sam Allardyce!

151 posts