Dirty LOLeeds

558 posts
WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

Re: The OMA Leeds United W@nkathon.

by WoodleyRoyal » 07 Feb 2020 22:20

Hendo
Old Man Andrews Leeds have announced very competitive pricing for our upcoming Tuesday night fixture against them.

Competitive with what? Theatre, a day at a test match? Because they certainly aren’t competitive or comparable with most other football tickets.

Please don’t bite you just encourage him. And please try not to quote him, I have him on ignore and you quoting doesn’t make for nice reading. Thanks

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 08 Feb 2020 06:41

WoodleyRoyal
Hendo
Old Man Andrews Leeds have announced very competitive pricing for our upcoming Tuesday night fixture against them.

Competitive with what? Theatre, a day at a test match? Because they certainly aren’t competitive or comparable with most other football tickets.

Please don’t bite you just encourage him. And please try not to quote him, I have him on ignore and you quoting doesn’t make for nice reading. Thanks

Pu$$y.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 08 Feb 2020 19:25

LOLeeds.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 08 Feb 2020 19:58

there was a ten-point gap to third-place Preston back mid-December. massive LOL if they oxf*rd it up again

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

Re: Dirty LOLeeds

by Platypuss » 08 Feb 2020 20:24

If?

Jinx

by Jinx » 09 Feb 2020 14:08

WoodleyRoyal
Hendo

Ditto. It's much easier to read now

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 09 Feb 2020 14:22

Jinx
WoodleyRoyal
Hendo

Ditto. It's much easier to read now

You're a massive, massive pussy.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 10 Feb 2020 12:29

It's happening again. It's happening againnnnn! Leeds Utd, It's happening again. :lol:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 10 Feb 2020 12:33

Tilehurstsouthbank It's happening again. It's happening againnnnn! Leeds Utd, It's happening again. :lol:

They will win the league by at least 6 points, they are clearly a class above the rest. All teams can go on a bad run.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 10 Feb 2020 12:51

Old Man Andrews
Tilehurstsouthbank It's happening again. It's happening againnnnn! Leeds Utd, It's happening again. :lol:

They will win the league by at least 6 points, they are clearly a class above the rest. All teams can go on a bad run.

This is epic level trolling...

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 10 Feb 2020 12:56

My main concern would be that their annual choke is coming a bit early this year so Bielsa has a chance to right the ship before it gets away from them. At least he would have a chance if he wasn't an absolute charlatan

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 10 Feb 2020 12:59

That 2nd goal was a thing of beauty. The moment he went to try and control it on the 2nd bounce I think everyone watching thought 'yep, this is going to be a goal'

Leeds away to Brentford tomorrow night.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 10 Feb 2020 13:02

Leeds will beat Brentford 2-0 tomorrow night.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 10 Feb 2020 13:11

What surprises me is how little they have done to invest in the squad this season-in fact they sold the very promising winger Clarke to Spurs.
Pablo Hernandez is key to their success and he has only recently returned from injury.

Unlike others on here who seem to hate or envy them (there is a hell of a lot of that on this site directed at so many teams) I have no axe to grind one way or another and just hope that we don't give them 3 points again when we play them shortly.
Having said that, I do have a significant bet on Leeds being the top Yorkshire club and even with their bottling record I still feel confident of a pay out.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 10 Feb 2020 14:04

Silver Fox My main concern would be that their annual choke is coming a bit early this year so Bielsa has a chance to right the ship before it gets away from them. At least he would have a chance if he wasn't an absolute charlatan

Interesting* inteview with Pontius Jannsson ahead of tomorrow's match where he said that he and some of his teammates were just mentally shot towards the end of last season - phyisically most felt fine but the style Bielsa demands just knackers players out mentally so they make more mistakes as the season goes on i.e. not defending quite as well, missing chances they would have taken 2 months previously.

They have plenty of time to turn it around but you can see them struggling tomorrow and Bristol City will fancy their chances - we could easily head there with them on the back of 4 straight defeats or 1pt/12pts before handing them a comfy 3 points to get back on track.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 11 Feb 2020 05:10

Stranded
Silver Fox My main concern would be that their annual choke is coming a bit early this year so Bielsa has a chance to right the ship before it gets away from them. At least he would have a chance if he wasn't an absolute charlatan

Interesting* inteview with Pontius Jannsson ahead of tomorrow's match where he said that he and some of his teammates were just mentally shot towards the end of last season - phyisically most felt fine but the style Bielsa demands just knackers players out mentally so they make more mistakes as the season goes on i.e. not defending quite as well, missing chances they would have taken 2 months previously.

They have plenty of time to turn it around but you can see them struggling tomorrow and Bristol City will fancy their chances - we could easily head there with them on the back of 4 straight defeats or 1pt/12pts before handing them a comfy 3 points to get back on track.

Doesn't help That their keeper is an utter liability.

6ft Kerplunk
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by 6ft Kerplunk » 11 Feb 2020 10:57

South Coast Royal What surprises me is how little they have done to invest in the squad this season-in fact they sold the very promising winger Clarke to Spurs.
Pablo Hernandez is key to their success and he has only recently returned from injury.

They got Clarke back on loan immediately and then didn't play him. Got Nkietiah on loan and stuck with Bamford. Their loan strategy is bewildering. Even as someone who was highly amused by his spygate/powerpoint destruction of Frank Lampard's Derby County Its almost like there's a reason why Bielsa isn't at a top club in a top league. I mean even Lampard got the better of him in the playoffs.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 11 Feb 2020 12:24

Lose tonight they will probably fall to 4th, and if Fulham take a point tomorrow night they will be 5th and potentially 2 points off 7th :lol: :lol:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 11 Feb 2020 12:43

paultheroyal Lose tonight they will probably fall to 4th, and if Fulham take a point tomorrow night they will be 5th and potentially 2 points off 7th :lol: :lol:

They won't be losing tonight, they will be showing their undoubted class and superior ability.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 11 Feb 2020 15:08

Old Man Andrews
paultheroyal Lose tonight they will probably fall to 4th, and if Fulham take a point tomorrow night they will be 5th and potentially 2 points off 7th :lol: :lol:

They won't be losing tonight, they will be showing their undoubted class and superior ability.

Leeds’ record in London in their last 10 games:

0-1-9

They’ll do well to win at Brentford tonight

558 posts