Joseph Barton

190 posts
Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Joseph Barton

by Ouroboros » 28 Feb 2013 15:31

jd82
Royalist
Ouroboros Imbrahimovic is of Jewish decent, right? Nice one, Joey, showing that class of yours again.

Think you are over thinking it somewhat.

Offended by non-existant subtext much? It's not like he got his cock out and pretended to circumcise it.

Yeah, now you mention it, there really isn't any previous for the racist depiction of jews that emphasised hooked noses, is there?

Also, LOL@ at the idea that I'm offended by Joey Barton being a twat. If that was the case I would be going round in a constant state of rage - which I am, but for completely unrelated reasons.

And you can't spell existent.

barelylubedcock

by barelylubedcock » 28 Feb 2013 15:34

Ibrahimovic is of Bosnian stock, isn't he? Much, much more likely to be a muslim or at least a muslim parent.

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 28 Feb 2013 15:38

barelylubedcock Ibrahimovic is of Bosnian stock, isn't he? Much, much more likely to be a muslim or at least a muslim parent.

Muslim father, catholic mother.

barelylubedcock

by barelylubedcock » 28 Feb 2013 15:41

So maybe he just has a big nose?

jd82
Hob Nob Addict

by jd82 » 28 Feb 2013 15:54

Ouroboros
Yeah, now you mention it, there really isn't any previous for the racist depiction of jews that emphasised hooked noses, is there?

Also, LOL@ at the idea that I'm offended by Joey Barton being a twat. If that was the case I would be going round in a constant state of rage - which I am, but for completely unrelated reasons.

And you can't spell existent.

..but he's not Jewish - he's just got a mahoosive schnozz

Please accept my most humble apologies for my spelling lapse, i think i have keyboard dyslexia.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 28 Feb 2013 16:13

barelylubedcock Ibrahimovic is of Bosnian stock, isn't he? Much, much more likely to be a muslim or at least a muslim parent.

Yeah, he's also a practising muslim, this is well known.

Maybe he isn't of Jewish decent but it's hardly implausible given his heritage. Did Barton mull over this issue before he delivered the insult? Did he consider, even for a moment, how distant the Jewish blood would have to be before this stopped being racial abuse and started being just a dig at a big schnoz? I doubt it.

When you put it together with the Mosley mustache he used to have, I think it's pretty clear that Barton = Hitler.

barelylubedcock

by barelylubedcock » 28 Feb 2013 16:36

It was more a Crabtree.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 01 Mar 2013 21:14

Ouroboros

Maybe he isn't of Jewish decent but it's hardly implausible given his heritage. Did Barton mull over this issue before he delivered the insult? Did he consider, even for a moment, how distant the Jewish blood would have to be before this stopped being racial abuse and started being just a dig at a big schnoz? I doubt it.

When you put it together with the Mosley mustache he used to have, I think it's pretty clear that Barton = Hitler.

5th generation guilt.

Deadlock
Hob Nob Regular
Location: There's nothing of value there and the people make very poor slaves.

by Deadlock » 21 Dec 2013 14:30

Shows his true colours again today. The thick twat.

yuuichi

by yuuichi » 22 Dec 2013 02:31

Ouroboros

Are you sure?
http://hollowverse.com/zlatan-ibrahimovic/

190 posts