Jimmy Kebe

830 posts
NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Jimmy Kebe

by NewCorkSeth » 30 Aug 2013 15:44

St. Brynjar Are you lot oxf*rd retarded? Shortest oxf*rd memories of any fans out there. There are RUMOURS, nothing more, of him deliberately not playing, rumours which he's flatly denied and no one has confirmed, and suddenly he's Joseph oxf*rd Fritzl. Blaming him for his injuries? Smooth.

Last year:
With Kebe = 19 games, 5 defeats
Without Kebe = 25 games, 19 defeats

That says a lot. He's a Premier League player. Sure, he had bad games. They were rare. A lot of you are mistaking 'good' for 'shit', and using the fact he can play out of his skin as a reason to slate him for having decent if unspectacular games. Well you've all got what you wanted, the bad man is leaving you all alone and you're now left with the even more inconsistent and perennially greedy McCleary, Hal 'One-Foot' Kanu and the one player the Reading massive seem to crucify above all others, the gut-busting role model McAnuff to partner Drenthe on the wings.

Rewrite history however you want, but he's been the best player we've had for an age. Even 11/12, arguably his worst season for us, his 'shocking delivery' resulted in Roberts' first and Le Fondre's winner against Saints and won us the league. In our comeback against Brom who scored the first and won the penalty for the second? Who beat Sunderland for us? I'm well aware I sound like a whiny shit but I'd rather that than the grumpy old git that's sitting in front of most of your computer screens.

These are all facts.

+1
Don't see how 5 goals in 16 appearances (league) could be classed as failure

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 30 Aug 2013 15:45

melonhead not opinion.

FACT

Nope not Fact.. Because his statement was factually incorrect means its a NONFACT ... Now Factoff

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 30 Aug 2013 15:47

SCIAG 44, 47, 42 and 33 appearances for us in four Championship seasons.

His injury record is over played a bit, but I think it's because he's always taken longer to get back to fitness from small knocks, or come in and then back out of the team, which make it seem like he's missed more games.

However, as for the appearances in the Championship seasons, in the league, his record was 41, 42, 36, 33, each out of a 46 game league season of course. So, in effect, he missed almost a quarter of league games in two of those seasons.

In the Premier League he played 5 games in half a season followed by 16 from a full season.

Basically, in 5 and a half seasons he completed two full seasons. The other 2 and half he missed a pretty significant amount of football.
Last edited by Hoop Blah on 30 Aug 2013 15:47, edited 1 time in total.

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 30 Aug 2013 15:47

St. Brynjar Are you lot oxf*rd retarded? Shortest oxf*rd memories of any fans out there. There are RUMOURS, nothing more, of him deliberately not playing, rumours which he's flatly denied and no one has confirmed, and suddenly he's Joseph oxf*rd Fritzl. Blaming him for his injuries? Smooth.

Last year:

That says a lot. He's a Premier League player. Sure, he had bad games. They were rare. A lot of you are mistaking 'good' for 'shit', and using the fact he can play out of his skin as a reason to slate him for having decent if unspectacular games. Well you've all got what you wanted, the bad man is leaving you all alone and you're now left with the even more inconsistent and perennially greedy McCleary, Hal 'One-Foot' Kanu and the one player the Reading massive seem to crucify above all others, the gut-busting role model McAnuff to partner Drenthe on the wings.

Rewrite history however you want, but he's been the best player we've had for an age. Even 11/12, arguably his worst season for us, his 'shocking delivery' resulted in Roberts' first and Le Fondre's winner against Saints and won us the league. In our comeback against Brom who scored the first and won the penalty for the second? Who beat Sunderland for us? I'm well aware I sound like a whiny shit but I'd rather that than the grumpy old git that's sitting in front of most of your computer screens.

These are all facts.

What St.Bryn said

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 30 Aug 2013 15:48

NewCorkSeth

Last year:

These are all facts.

+1
Don't see how 5 goals in 16 appearances (league) could be classed as failure

+2 what happens if he decides to stay? Hardly a cheery glad you stayed response!

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 30 Aug 2013 15:49

bigmike Ahh the arrival of Melon(I have nothing of real substance to add so I will just spam the board)Head :roll:

lol at arrival.

im never away godddamnit

madstadblues

by madstadblues » 30 Aug 2013 15:50

From what I can make out he only wanted to play for MacD, doesn't seem to give a monkey's about the club or us fans.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 30 Aug 2013 15:51

bigmike
melonhead not opinion.

FACT

Nope not Fact.. Because his statement was factually incorrect means its a NONFACT ... Now Factoff

its an upper case FACT
internet rules state, once an upper case FACT has been played, the argument is deemed resolved, and at an end.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 30 Aug 2013 15:51

stickywhisky Having a medical as we speak

LOL good one

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 30 Aug 2013 15:51

madstadblues From what I can make out he only wanted to play for MacD, doesn't seem to give a monkey's about the club or us fans.

dont you dare say such things.

he cares about me!

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 30 Aug 2013 15:52

TBM

LOL good one

Still not a done deal yet

stickywhisky

by stickywhisky » 30 Aug 2013 15:58

TBM

LOL good one

You missed out the word at the end of that sentence - Aparently
Meaning its not a fact, but indeed a rumour

Good one

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 30 Aug 2013 15:59

If we were on the brink of signing him now we'd all be like giddy school children. I'm just gutted I never got to see him and Drenthe in the same line-up.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 30 Aug 2013 15:59

For a guy with his fitness issues £2m is exceptionally good business for us.

One hopes Nicky will prove himself to be as adept at thrashing out incoming deals over the next couple of days.

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 30 Aug 2013 15:59

melonhead
bigmike
melonhead not opinion.

FACT

its an upper case FACT
internet rules state, once an upper case FACT has been played, the argument is deemed resolved, and at an end.

You would be as well just typing "nothing of real substance to add so I will just spam the board"Jeez man you spout more bollox than David Cameron :lol:

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 30 Aug 2013 16:00

you cannot handle the truth, and lash out at anyone who makes you confront it.
its very sad.

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 30 Aug 2013 16:02

:cry:

Anyone who isn't in the least bit saddened by this is an enemy of football.

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 30 Aug 2013 16:03

melonhead you cannot handle the truth, and lash out at anyone who makes you confront it.
its very sad.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 30 Aug 2013 16:03

:roll:

and there we go again.

tut

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 30 Aug 2013 16:06

It would seem that bigmike is having a bit of a meLOLtdown here.

830 posts