Another finals another load of idiots

217 posts
No Fixed Abode

Re: Another finals another load of idiots

by No Fixed Abode » 22 Jun 2016 09:09

St Pauli The comments are there for people to read, so I'm not going to bother arguing about why you've been so selective on it and simply don't want to recognise the significant role a significant number of England fans play in this. Anyway, tbf to HNA? with the exception of yourself and Brendy there seems to be an acknowledgement that it's not some conspiracy of foreigners that are the sole cause of all this so I'll leave it at that.

I with you on this St Pauli.

England fans adopting a Liverpool type mentality. It's never their fault.

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 22 Jun 2016 10:12

No Fixed Abode
St Pauli The comments are there for people to read, so I'm not going to bother arguing about why you've been so selective on it and simply don't want to recognise the significant role a significant number of England fans play in this. Anyway, tbf to HNA? with the exception of yourself and Brendy there seems to be an acknowledgement that it's not some conspiracy of foreigners that are the sole cause of all this so I'll leave it at that.

I with you on this St Pauli.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no way. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 22 Jun 2016 11:14

:D

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 22 Jun 2016 11:27

leon I've spent a few hours surrounded by polish and I can confirm that as opposed to their French counterparts alas the girls do not get their tits out on the beach.

I couldn't tell which ones were the polish girls, christ, some of them like their dinners

There was a hint of trouble here last night, but the police had something that looked like a snow plough

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 22 Jun 2016 15:13

stealthpapes
leon
There was a hint of trouble here last night, but the police had something that looked like a snow plough

Does Jordan Henderson know his boots have gone missing?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 23 Jun 2016 10:52

stealthpapes
leon I've spent a few hours surrounded by polish and I can confirm that as opposed to their French counterparts alas the girls do not get their tits out on the beach.

I couldn't tell which ones were the polish girls, christ, some of them like their dinners

I didn't see anything trouble at all. Just a lot of people sitting around drinking.

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 23 Jun 2016 17:26

drinking is fine

but once they start singing and standing up with their arms in the air, and doing so in groups the French police will tear gas the oxf*rd

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 23 Jun 2016 18:32

Maneki Neko drinking is fine

but once they start singing and standing up with their arms in the air, and doing so in groups the French police will tear gas the oxf*rd

Well, we all get a bit tired of 'Ten German bombers in the air".......

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 24 Jun 2016 09:49

And once again England find themselves out of Europe before the knockout rounds commence. Hodgson out.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 24 Jun 2016 11:13

Sutekh And once again England find themselves out of Europe before the knockout rounds commence. Hodgson out.

England is still in Europe m8. We're leaving the EU.

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 24 Jun 2016 12:44

I wonder if the England fans are gonna get a massive hiding from the locals and cops for screwing up their economies...... :?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 27 Jun 2016 00:54

Maneki Neko drinking is fine

I think you need to grow up.

Will95
Hob Nob Regular

by Will95 » 05 Jul 2016 20:37

The police in Lille were shutting pubs down just for having big groups of England fans, no singing, no nothing, which was causing the groups from such pubs to be on the streets, the groups getting bigger and singing began, well done French police :lol: (not that singing is an issue!).

No trouble at all in Lens, St. Etienne or Lyon FYI.

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

by tmesis » 07 Jul 2016 17:50

Will95 The police in Lille were shutting pubs down just for having big groups of England fans, no singing, no nothing, which was causing the groups from such pubs to be on the streets, the groups getting bigger and singing began, well done French police :lol: (not that singing is an issue!).

No trouble at all in Lens, St. Etienne or Lyon FYI.

The Lille police shut the pubs early when Ireland were there too. It wasn't just an England thing. There were still several bars open if you looked though.

The idea that cities would be dry on game days though... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The problem with England and tournaments this close to England is that you get thousands of "lads" who come over without tickets, just for the atmosphere. The problem is that loads of them think "atmosphere" means getting drunk and acting like a twat.

There were none in Ukraine, because getting there was such a ball ache, and there was no trouble at all as a result. There won't be any in Russia either, as no group of lads is going to pay £150 for a Russian visa, just to have a few beers over a weekend.

Will95
Hob Nob Regular

by Will95 » 07 Jul 2016 20:46

There were plenty of bars in Lille yes, just none full of fans they were all spread out in small groups (all the bars near my apartment, 5 minutes from the main square were open).

Also Russia have announced you won't need a visa during the 2018 WC.

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

by tmesis » 09 Jul 2016 13:36

Will95 There were plenty of bars in Lille yes, just none full of fans they were all spread out in small groups (all the bars near my apartment, 5 minutes from the main square were open).

I stayed in Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse and Lille when games were on (+ went to Lens for a game there), and there wasn't anywhere where bars were shut on the day of the game, although some did close early in Toulouse and Lille after the games.

Also Russia have announced you won't need a visa during the 2018 WC.

Ticket holders won't need a visa.

Groups of lads, and balding older blokes with calf tattoos who come over without tickets for "the atmosphere", will need one, and they are damn expensive.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 11 Jul 2016 09:15

Will those who shamed English fans for their behaviour also shame the actions at the Paris fan zone yesterday by the French?

217 posts