SpuROFLs

884 posts
Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

Re: SpuROFLs

by Ascotexgunner » 01 Nov 2018 20:43

Hoop Blah
Ascotexgunner Heard suggestions of it on Talkshite Radio and several phone ins. A couple of Spurs season ticket holders I work with also said there were mutterings. They seem angry that they don't appear to be moving forward. Personally I think the manager is taking the flack for the fact Levy and his crew have a stadium that's massively over budget, late on delivery and no money for players and a quality striker who looks knackered. I seem to remember the manager saying he didn't need any signings in the summer which seemed odd.

Fair enough, it would be a daft move IMO.

I’ve heard some people suggest that Poch was the one who dictated the transfer policy over the summer because he likes to work with a smaller squad and would only bring players in once they’d shifted existing players out.

No idea how much truth is in that, but the budget there will certainly hold them back eventually.

Yeah I heard that as well, but how much of that is true I have no idea. Things don't add up though. A small squad at that level to challenge for a top four or major trophy is asking for trouble. I know Leicester did it but you gamble that noone in the spine of the team doesn't get injured. Either he's naive a gambler.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 01 Nov 2018 22:43

Pepe the Horseman
Kulshaw72RFC
Pepe the Horseman It's ok, found it on the betting thread.

Had 2nd thoughts and I never bet that much pounds. pathetic and sad of you to dig that out. You must have a really exciting and fulfilling life.... almost on a par with genome or ian royal. Gr8 company with the flid gang m9.

:lol: calm down to a panic m7, didn't exactly take much effort to search "Kane" on the betting thread.

:lol:

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 02 Nov 2018 08:30

Ascotexgunner Yeah I heard that as well, but how much of that is true I have no idea. Things don't add up though. A small squad at that level to challenge for a top four or major trophy is asking for trouble. I know Leicester did it but you gamble that noone in the spine of the team doesn't get injured. Either he's naive a gambler.

Is it that small a squad though? It possibly lacks that bit of quality in its depth but I think it’s good in size.

As you say, a little extra in reserve in the final third would certainly help them, but what top forwards are going to be willing to sign up to be Kane’s back up?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 02 Nov 2018 09:36

LUX Spurs= Liverpool

Delusional fans,

As someone who grew up around (and still knows) many Spurs fans, this is an urban myth.

Spurs fans are usually pretty measured about expectation and are enjoying arguably the best squad in their history, and would like a trophy or two to go with it.

The whole entitlement thing is nonsense drummed up by rival fans and constant media chatter about trophies any time Spurs are talked about.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 02 Nov 2018 10:24

Harry Kane has ended speculation by signing a 5 year contract extention. He said his biggest motivation was to score the first competative goal at the new stadium.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 02 Nov 2018 10:59

From Despair To Where? Harry Kane has ended speculation by signing a 5 year contract extention. He said his biggest motivation was to score the first competative goal at the new stadium.

He'll be able to have 3 years in Madrid and still come back to do that!

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 02 Nov 2018 11:07

From Despair To Where? Harry Kane has ended speculation by signing a 5 year contract extention. He said his biggest motivation was to score the first competative goal at the new stadium.

Is 5 years long enough?

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 02 Nov 2018 11:40

Silver Fox

Is 5 years long enough?

I get it...it's cos of the delays, right?

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 02 Nov 2018 18:04

^^^
lol

you guys

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 02 Nov 2018 20:31

genome
LUX Spurs= Liverpool

Delusional fans,

As someone who grew up around (and still knows) many Spurs fans, this is an urban myth.

Spurs fans are usually pretty measured about expectation and are enjoying arguably the best squad in their history, and would like a trophy or two to go with it.

The whole entitlement thing is nonsense drummed up by rival fans and constant media chatter about trophies any time Spurs are talked about.

All the spurs fans (my wifes family) are delusional as pfuck.

Her grandad thinks kane is better then messi and worth 300 mill.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 02 Nov 2018 21:56

Thanks for the input, DD.

It was a post worth reading, even if none it actually happened.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 03 Nov 2018 00:01

genome Thanks for the input, DD.

You are quickly becoming the most tedious and the saddest posters on this board.... actually on this planet. You are a proper jacket potato m9. Keep trying to put me down. When you get confronted in RG6 then lets see if you are on a big man ting still cause I'm get oxf*rd sick and tired of this bullshit now.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Nov 2018 19:54

Lol. +1 on Spurs fans being a good bunch. Know a few and all top.

Mind you, I know great Leeds fans so it might just be me.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 05 Nov 2018 09:41

Kulshaw72RFC You are a proper jacket potato m9. Keep trying to put me down. When you get confronted in RG6 then lets see if you are on a big man ting still cause I'm get oxf*rd sick and tired of this bullshit now.

I'm just quoting this in case it gets edited.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 05 Nov 2018 10:25

Kulshaw72RFC

You are quickly becoming the most tedious and the saddest posters on this board.... actually on this planet. You are a proper jacket potato m9. Keep trying to put me down. When you get confronted in RG6 then lets see if you are on a big man ting still cause I'm get oxf*rd sick and tired of this bullshit now.

What the oxf*rd is wrong with you dude? You're mentally ill and need help mate, go and get it.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 05 Nov 2018 18:47

Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC

What the oxf*rd is wrong with you dude? You're mentally ill and need help mate, go and get it.

It wasn't hard to see this coming... but I'll admit I wasn't expecting it so soon. The escalation from decent normal behaviour to full on meltdown came in the space of about a single week.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 05 Nov 2018 19:54

Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC

It wasn't hard to see this coming... but I'll admit I wasn't expecting it so soon. The escalation from decent normal behaviour to full on meltdown came in the space of about a single week.

Go pfuck yourself.

You utter pcunt.

You WILL get your due one day.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 05 Nov 2018 19:55

Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC

Im sick of the sad dickheads on here that don't give me a chance. They can all oxf*rd their nans.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 05 Nov 2018 21:56

Kulshaw72RFC
Old Man Andrews
Kulshaw72RFC

Im sick of the sad dickheads on here that don't give me a chance. They can all oxf*rd their nans.

You've had endless chances before you got banned. You were treated fine when you came back and weren't acting like a twat. Then you decided to be provocative and unpleasant again and people reacted. That's mostly on you. And the threats of violence are both pathetic and not scary.

Kulshaw72RFC

by Kulshaw72RFC » 05 Nov 2018 22:14

Snowflake Royal
Kulshaw72RFC
Old Man Andrews

You've had endless chances before you got banned. You were treated fine when you came back and weren't acting like a twat. Then you decided to be provocative and unpleasant again and people reacted. That's mostly on you. And the threats of violence are both pathetic and not scary.

Wrong like usual..... as soon as sad twats like you found out it was me then you started to act like a snipey little bitch and putting me down with your snide remarks. Anyway I don't know why I am bothered bout somebody as low and sad as a member of club 1871.

884 posts