SpuROFLs

884 posts
genome
Hob Nob Legend

Re: SpuROFLs

by genome » 19 Jul 2020 20:15

URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews Fcuk me Harry Kane is good.

I heard Mourinho was going to ruin him?
That theory has gone quiet recently

13 goals in 18 games under Mourinho

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 19 Jul 2020 22:40

genome
URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews Fcuk me Harry Kane is good.

Yeah, cracking finish for his second today

Reckon Spurs will be up there next season, the only trouble is you could probably say the same for Arsenal, United, Chelsea, City and Liverpool too! Should be an interesting season

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 19 Jul 2020 23:44

Not convinced by Spurs at all.

And besides, Kane will be at Man Utd next season.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 19 Jul 2020 23:53

leon Not convinced by Spurs at all.

And besides, Kane will be at Man Utd next season.

Think Spurs have looked better recently and Mourinho’s best seasons always seems to come in the second one so guess we’ll see

There seems to be cause for optimism amongst all the top 6 teams for the upcoming season

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 20 Jul 2020 11:00

URZZZZ
genome
URZZZZ

Yeah, cracking finish for his second today

Reckon Spurs will be up there next season, the only trouble is you could probably say the same for Arsenal, United, Chelsea, City and Liverpool too! Should be an interesting season

Definitely think they'll have a better season and have a proper run at the Europa League if they qualify.

This season has just been one big Champions League hangover

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 08 Sep 2020 13:23

Been watching the Spurs doc on Amazon Prime. On ep 5 right now.

Mourinho comes across as a fairly decent bloke

Eric Dier's Portuguese, I know, right?!

Lol @ Danny Rose going to see Mourinho in his office. Starting the conversation with 'What's your problem?' and ending it with 'I'm going to see Daniel' before storming off, were my highlights. Comes across like a kid throwing a tantrum, someone who has never had to live in a grown up world and have grown up conversations.

Lol @ Harry Kane's pre match speeches. Absolutely cringeworthy. ("Let's f*cking win today, right?!')

Daniel Levy comes across as a decent bloke.

Christian Eriksen is creepy

How many tellys showing sky sports news does a club need! They have it on when they eat lunch ffs.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 08 Sep 2020 18:09

Winston Biscuit Been watching the Spurs doc on Amazon Prime. On ep 5 right now.

Mourinho comes across as a fairly decent bloke

Eric Dier's Portuguese, I know, right?!

Lol @ Danny Rose going to see Mourinho in his office. Starting the conversation with 'What's your problem?' and ending it with 'I'm going to see Daniel' before storming off, were my highlights. Comes across like a kid throwing a tantrum, someone who has never had to live in a grown up world and have grown up conversations.

Lol @ Harry Kane's pre match speeches. Absolutely cringeworthy. ("Let's f*cking win today, right?!')

Daniel Levy comes across as a decent bloke.

Christian Eriksen is creepy

How many tellys showing sky sports news does a club need! They have it on when they eat lunch ffs.

It's a good doc. But I laugh at Harry Kane interview and voice.

Come on boysh letsh go oxf*rd them oxf*rd upshshshhh

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 13 Sep 2020 18:30

Pretty sure Spurs finished last season well, would have been the perfect opportunity for them to spend money in the market and improve

To then be starting off the season with Winks, Dier, Ben Davies and Lucas is unforgivable. Another season of struggles for them it looks like from that performance

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 13 Sep 2020 18:32

URZZZZ Pretty sure Spurs finished last season well, would have been the perfect opportunity for them to spend money in the market and improve

To then be starting off the season with Winks, Dier, Ben Davies and Lucas is unforgivable. Another season of struggles for them it looks like from that performance

Er what is wrong with Lucas? The same Lucas who single handedly got them into the Champions League final?

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 13 Sep 2020 18:35

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ Pretty sure Spurs finished last season well, would have been the perfect opportunity for them to spend money in the market and improve

Er what is wrong with Lucas? The same Lucas who single handedly got them into the Champions League final?

Yeah, odd to include Lucas in there. He isn’t the most consistent of players, but can be a real handful on his day.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 13 Sep 2020 18:37

The 4 players you mentioned are all diabolical, and should not be near the spurs team, apart from Lucas who single handedly got them to the CL final.

Yet again your lack of knowledge is embarrassing.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 13 Sep 2020 18:38

If you want to blame anyone for the Spurs shocker today have a look at Alli and Kane. Both looked disinterested, tired and incredibly lazy. Something I never thought I'd accuse Kane of.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 13 Sep 2020 18:40

Hendo
Old Man Andrews

Yeah, odd to include Lucas in there. He isn’t the most consistent of players, but can be a real handful on his day.

Don’t think he’s on his day enough though, one good game every three isn’t good enough to start week in week out for Spurs

On reflection, grouping him with Winks, Dier and Davies may be a little harsh, I couldn’t tell you what any of those three are able to do/what they’re good at

Alli seems to have regressed badly too, the difference between his performance levels in 15/16/17 is staggering compared to the last couple of years

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 13 Sep 2020 18:40

Simmops

The 4 players you mentioned are all diabolical, and should not be near the spurs team, apart from Lucas who single handedly got them to the CL final.

Eh?

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 13 Sep 2020 18:41

Old Man Andrews If you want to blame anyone for the Spurs shocker today have a look at Alli and Kane. Both looked disinterested, tired and incredibly lazy. Something I never thought I'd accuse Kane of.

Can’t see Kane sticking around too much longer

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 13 Sep 2020 18:43

URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews If you want to blame anyone for the Spurs shocker today have a look at Alli and Kane. Both looked disinterested, tired and incredibly lazy. Something I never thought I'd accuse Kane of.

Who is going to spend that sort of money at the moment though? Think he is stuck there, at least for this season.

I think the longer Pochettino is out of work the more these Spurs players will sulk, they want him back. There was a clear connection a friendship between coach and players and they almost seem to have been pining for him since he got the sack.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 13 Sep 2020 18:46

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ

Who is going to spend that sort of money at the moment though? Think he is stuck there, at least for this season.

I think the longer Pochettino is out of work the more these Spurs players will sulk, they want him back. There was a clear connection a friendship between coach and players and they almost seem to have been pining for him since he got the sack.

Part of me thinks that’s true considering how languid they looked today but it wasn’t uncommon of them to put that sort of performance in under Pochettino last season

Just think the entire squad is outdated, the squad hit their peak a few years ago and are only reclining now. They need a big overhaul which I expected in the summer but it never happened

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 13 Sep 2020 19:00

I think we might see him be another Michael Owen or Torres. His injury record and injuries might slow him down and he will not be the same player.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 13 Sep 2020 19:00

URZZZZ
Simmops

Eh?

. Lucas is very good

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 13 Sep 2020 19:18

Simmops
URZZZZ
Simmops

Eh?

. Lucas is very good

“Yet again your lack of knowledge is embarrassing”

A bit unnecessary and unprovocative

Yet you wonder why people say things about you. Doesn’t take a genius to understand why

884 posts