The Playoffs 2018/19 edition

200 posts
URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

Re: The Playoffs 2018/19 edition

by URZZZZ » 11 May 2019 19:22

Ascotexgunner
URZZZZ Could they make it any more obvious they want a Leeds Villa final. About 6 shocking decisions from the refs in both games combined. And people have the nerve to defend refs

Disagree, not a pen for me and Derby diving and trying to get players booked/sent off behaved like a right bunch of pcunts especially Keogh. Sort of behaviour I expected from Leeds.
Want WBA but not rated Derby this season. Their defence has been shite.

Klich headbutted tomori, yet gets a yellow for it? I think the penalty was clear but never mind

It’s up there with the worst selection of championship playoff teams I’ve ever seen. Leeds are Leeds, villa are absolute scum and “frank lampards Derby” are full of cheats. It simply has to be West Brom to get promoted and even then, I didn’t like the way they treated Moore. Really wanted Bristol to nick 6th and do it or Boro, but watching a Leeds villa final will be hard if it comes to that

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 11 May 2019 19:27

URZZZZ
Ascotexgunner
URZZZZ Could they make it any more obvious they want a Leeds Villa final. About 6 shocking decisions from the refs in both games combined. And people have the nerve to defend refs

Disagree, not a pen for me and Derby diving and trying to get players booked/sent off behaved like a right bunch of pcunts especially Keogh. Sort of behaviour I expected from Leeds.

Klich headbutted tomori, yet gets a yellow for it? I think the penalty was clear but never mind

It’s up there with the worst selection of championship playoff teams I’ve ever seen. Leeds are Leeds, villa are absolute scum and “frank lampards Derby” are full of cheats. It simply has to be West Brom to get promoted and even then, I didn’t like the way they treated Moore. Really wanted Bristol to nick 6th and do it or Boro, but watching a Leeds villa final will be hard if it comes to that

Waiting for the "Biggest play-off final in history" headlines.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 11 May 2019 19:49

URZZZZ
Ascotexgunner

You could always just not watch it.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 11 May 2019 20:12

Or calm down

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 11 May 2019 20:20

Wanting Bristol City to win the play offs....? Not sure if you are on the wind up lol!

The "head butt" incident was one of the most pathetic things I have seen in a long time, the actual head butt in the stomach was so lame, followed by a young promising player like Tomori crying to the ref to get the opposition player sent off. He should have just laughed in his face.

Derby's team are such a bunt of pcunts that they have got me wanting Leeds to get through (and then lose to the Baggies at Wembley).

Going to be tough for WBA without Gayle in the home leg, if only HRK hadn't got sent off for that petulant little flick out the other day.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 11 May 2019 20:31

I too want West Brom to win the play offs. Their supporters seem far less delusional than the fans of the other three play off teams. I suspect it will be a Villa/Leeds final.

Rea Ding

by Rea Ding » 11 May 2019 20:51

Sunderland 1 up :roll:
Come on Pompey!

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 11 May 2019 21:08

URZZZZ
Ascotexgunner

Can't disagree with any of that. I hate Villa and Lumpard County more than Leeds and that says somthing.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 12 May 2019 00:05

Mr Optimist Wanting Bristol City to win the play offs....? Not sure if you are on the wind up lol!

The "head butt" incident was one of the most pathetic things I have seen in a long time, the actual head butt in the stomach was so lame, followed by a young promising player like Tomori crying to the ref to get the opposition player sent off. He should have just laughed in his face.

Derby's team are such a bunt of pcunts that they have got me wanting Leeds to get through (and then lose to the Baggies at Wembley).

Going to be tough for WBA without Gayle in the home leg, if only HRK hadn't got sent off for that petulant little flick out the other day.

It's just someone new though. I'm bored of seeing yo-yo teams like Norwich every season, and Villa and West Brom are quite recently relegated. Don't particularly like Bristol but I'd certainly have them over Leeds and Derby

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 12 May 2019 09:29

What has happened to the quality of refereeing?

Now, I actually agree that the appropriate outcome of Klich's headbutt and the much earlier two footed lunge that cleanly took the ball by Tomori(?) was reached by the ref. But by the laws as laid out (as I understand them) both are nailed on red cards. Two footed jumping in with no control. As we well know from Bryn, it doesn't matter if you get all the ball and none of the player, it's red.

Virtually every headbutt you'll ever see on a football pitch is pathetic, but they're clear red cards to most refs according to the laws. Either you dont see it or you give red.

Still want WBA to win, but looks unlikely. Failing that I spose Leeds just to get shot of the pcunts and the potential hilarity of seeing them relegated again. Villa need to pay for their financial doping and Derby and Lampard are shit

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 12 May 2019 10:27

Snowflake Royal What has happened to the quality of refereeing?

Now, I actually agree that the appropriate outcome of Klich's headbutt and the much earlier two footed lunge that cleanly took the ball by Tomori(?) was reached by the ref. But by the laws as laid out (as I understand them) both are nailed on red cards. Two footed jumping in with no control. As we well know from Bryn, it doesn't matter if you get all the ball and none of the player, it's red.

Virtually every headbutt you'll ever see on a football pitch is pathetic, but they're clear red cards to most refs according to the laws. Either you dont see it or you give red.

Yeah exactly this. Any motion of a head and slight contact is always a red so no matter how lame it was, he still should have been sent off.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 12 May 2019 21:13

The sun still shines on Newport

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 12 May 2019 21:42

AthleticoSpizz The sun still shines on Newport

I wonder if Snowball is off to Wembley?

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 13 May 2019 07:27

COME ON FOREST GREEN!!! GOING UP TO THE GAME TODAY!!! IM SO GIDDY!!!!

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 14 May 2019 20:31

WBA leading and Mings in the book - all the first half hour.

Good old fashioned British goal from a long throw as well, none of this tippy tappy cobblers.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 14 May 2019 21:20

Come on you Baggies, get that second!

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 14 May 2019 21:27

tidus_mi2 Come on you Baggies, get that second!

They've had more than enough chances to bury villa.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 14 May 2019 21:38

Stupid brainless challenge by Brunt.......stupid brunt.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 14 May 2019 22:22

Villa are literally the only team in the play-offs I don't want to go up, I want them to stay down and get oxf*rd for purposely breaking FFP.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 14 May 2019 22:46

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

200 posts