Stick

Who will you give the most stick next year?

Alan Pardew
17%
Niel Warnock
21%
Andy Johnson
9%
Christiano Ronaldo
43%
Robbie Savage (he gets stick wherever he goes)
4%
Other - please specify
6%

Total votes: 113
bassavage

Stick

by bassavage » 04 Jul 2006 20:12

I would say Pardew or Warnock but Ronaldo and Johnson are in for it too I think.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 04 Jul 2006 20:25

Steve Coppell if we don't get promoted

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 04 Jul 2006 20:25

All of the above - including 'Other'

Specifically everybody for not being Reading.

meeky_no9

by meeky_no9 » 04 Jul 2006 20:26

why Andrew Johnson? What has he done.

Well prob Ronaldo tha Cheat IF he is still playing for Man Utd

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Row Z Royal » 04 Jul 2006 20:39

meeky_no9 why Andrew Johnson? What has he done.

bassavage

by bassavage » 04 Jul 2006 20:41

meeky_no9 why Andrew Johnson? What has he done.

Well prob Ronaldo tha Cheat IF he is still playing for Man Utd

For what he did against us in January

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 04 Jul 2006 20:42

I doubt Ronaldo will even play, he's usually rested for games against the minnows.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 04 Jul 2006 20:49

Maybe it's just me, but with Sir Steve Coppell taking us to the promised land, I really don't care at all about Judas anymore. A sad little man with no morals or loyalty. Like FSB, I don't begrudge anyone furthering their career, but to say in one breath you want to be here for 10 years and create soemthing and then 6 monhts later do a runner, then that just shows you the paucity of the man.

Now the cheating Portugese tw@t, (and his English cousin before you "anti-racists" come out from under your stones), are different kettles of fish entirely. To actually brazenly cheat your fellow professionals is quite beyond the pale, and frankly if he doesn't receive physical retribution on Man Ure's training pitches during pre-season, I shall be extremely surprised.

So for me it's the diving cheating low-life scum everytime.

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by alad » 04 Jul 2006 20:59

strap Maybe it's just me, but with Sir Steve Coppell taking us to the promised land, I really don't care at all about Judas anymore. A sad little man with no morals or loyalty. Like FSB, I don't begrudge anyone furthering their career, but to say in one breath you want to be here for 10 years and create soemthing and then 6 monhts later do a runner, then that just shows you the paucity of the man.

Now the cheating Portugese tw@t, (and his English cousin before you "anti-racists" come out from under your stones), are different kettles of fish entirely. To actually brazenly cheat your fellow professionals is quite beyond the pale, and frankly if he doesn't receive physical retribution on Man Ure's training pitches during pre-season, I shall be extremely surprised.

Your going to boo Gerrard, Joe Cole, Henry, Reyes, Robben and even Reading's own Kevin Doyle then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CllT_iZE ... ard%20dive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIzawprk ... ard%20dive

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 04 Jul 2006 21:05

I cant stand any of them, but answered Ronaldo.

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 04 Jul 2006 21:05

alad
strap Maybe it's just me, but with Sir Steve Coppell taking us to the promised land, I really don't care at all about Judas anymore. A sad little man with no morals or loyalty. Like FSB, I don't begrudge anyone furthering their career, but to say in one breath you want to be here for 10 years and create soemthing and then 6 monhts later do a runner, then that just shows you the paucity of the man.

Your going to boo Gerrard, Joe Cole, Henry, Reyes, Robben and even Reading's own Kevin Doyle then?

Give it a rest, you're boring

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Row Z Royal » 04 Jul 2006 21:06

Here we going again.

:roll:

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by alad » 04 Jul 2006 21:07

URZZZZZZZZ
alad

Give it a rest, you're boring

So boring you had to reply :roll:

Seeing as everyone has got all high and mighty about diving, surely it's only fair all divers get the same treatment?

Or doesn't The Sun tell you to do that?

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 04 Jul 2006 21:08

alad

Yes, yes, yes, YES, YES and when did Kevin Doyle dive last season. To be fair I only went to all the home games last year, so I'll have another look at the DVD, but if I see him dive I will slap his wrists and ... yes!

addsrfc

by addsrfc » 04 Jul 2006 23:23

get slapping lol.... he only blatnently dived once but once is bad enough i guess.

But i forgive doyler considering all the goals he scored for us !!

playoffs or layoffs

by playoffs or layoffs » 04 Jul 2006 23:30

strap
Yes, yes, yes, YES, YES and when did Kevin Doyle dive last season. To be fair I only went to all the home games last year, so I'll have another look at the DVD, but if I see him dive I will slap his wrists and ... yes!

Luton away. More of an amateurish half-hearted attempt with raised hands, but he learnt his lesson and won't do it again :wink:

bre

by bre » 05 Jul 2006 01:51

I just hope that i get to see Ronaldo cry before the end of the competition, smarmy arrogant tw@t

c_harrison

by c_harrison » 05 Jul 2006 08:10

Hate to say it but depends whether Sidders is still with us!

EASTENDER MARKY

by EASTENDER MARKY » 05 Jul 2006 08:48

It's out of Andy Johnson, Alan Pardew and Ronaldo.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 05 Jul 2006 09:44

No-one.

Couldn't give a flying one about the opposition. Will stick to backing my team.