The generic transfer thread

10377 posts
Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

Re: The geeric transfer thread

by Sanguine » 31 Aug 2017 09:33

Winston Biscuit Roma break their transfer record to sign Patrik Schick from Sampdoria for €38M

€5M loan fee with mandatory further €33M fee. If Schick is sold within the first 5 years of being at Roma then Sampdoria receive a further €20M or 50% of the transfer fee - whichever is highest.

The structure of some of these deals is mind-boggling. So if Schick doesn't become the player expected, perhaps all of the transfer fee when Roma sell him will go to Sampdoria?

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

Re: The generic transfer thread

by Sanguine » 31 Aug 2017 09:34

Seems CheLOLsea have also now lost out on Llorente, with Spurs agreeing a deal with Swansea.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 31 Aug 2017 10:02

If that deal goes through, that means they lost out on AOC to Liverpool, Llorente to Spurs, and Lukaku to Man Utd

Wonder why players are choosing other clubs?

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 31 Aug 2017 10:06

genome If that deal goes through, that means they lost out on AOC to Liverpool, Llorente to Spurs, and Lukaku to Man Utd

Baring rumours, can you show me proof that Chelsea lost out on the aforementioned players? A huge club as Chelsea are, are always going to be linked with a multitude of players. If you're gullible believe everything in the press then Chelsea have lost out on 100 players this summer.

Thankfully, not all of us are so naive.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 31 Aug 2017 10:08

being reported that Sakho of West Ham went off on his own to Rennes, had a medical and agreed personal terms with them only to then inform West Ham he had done this and they then confirmed they have no intention of selling him. lolz

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 31 Aug 2017 10:42

Jim Royal
genome If that deal goes through, that means they lost out on AOC to Liverpool, Llorente to Spurs, and Lukaku to Man Utd

Baring rumours, can you show me proof that Chelsea lost out on the aforementioned players? A huge club as Chelsea are, are always going to be linked with a multitude of players. If you're gullible believe everything in the press then Chelsea have lost out on 100 players this summer.

Bit weird that you would say that after claiming Chelsea pulled out of a deal

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 31 Aug 2017 10:50

genome
Jim Royal

genome An ex-poster also used to make silly claims and refuse to back them up. Nah, that's just a coincidence...

So can you back up your claims seeing as you had a pop at this ex-poster?

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 31 Aug 2017 11:04

Chelsea fans having a right cry on social media today about how they are screwing up transfers this summer. lovely stuff.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 31 Aug 2017 11:09

Jim Royal
genome
Jim Royal

genome An ex-poster also used to make silly claims and refuse to back them up. Nah, that's just a coincidence...

After signing Morata, Conte confirmed the interest in Lukaku in an interview

So there's one... for the other two, I'm sure Conte will be asked about them in the coming days, but it's definitely a case of no smoke without fire.

But, it seems strange that you would claim Chelsea pulled out of the deal in one thread and then suddenly say they may not have been interested :?

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 31 Aug 2017 11:22

Winston Biscuit Chelsea fans having a right cry on social media today about how they are screwing up transfers this summer. lovely stuff.

I'm sure some are. Same as last year when Alonso wasn't deemed good enough and David Luiz was a panic buy. :lol:

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 31 Aug 2017 11:23

genome
Jim Royal
genome

So there's one... for the other two, I'm sure Conte will be asked about them in the coming days, but it's definitely a case of no smoke without fire.

But, it seems strange that you would claim Chelsea pulled out of the deal in one thread and then suddenly say they may not have been interested :?

So you can't really back up your claims. Thanks for clarification.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 31 Aug 2017 11:24

Jim Royal
Winston Biscuit Chelsea fans having a right cry on social media today about how they are screwing up transfers this summer. lovely stuff.

I'm sure some are

true, let's wait and see though, still some twists and turns to be made today and I am sure some transfers will turn out to be better than expected and some worse. Still, Matic to one of their rivals? ye gods what were they thinking.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 31 Aug 2017 11:25

Jim Royal
genome
Jim Royal

So you can't really back up your claims. Thanks for clarification.

Apart from the bit where I backed up one of my claims :?: More than I've seen you do :idea:

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 31 Aug 2017 11:37

Liverpool have completed the signing of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41098529

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 31 Aug 2017 11:59

Well he was there best player last Sunday. Congratulations Genome on the signing.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 31 Aug 2017 12:10

If your logic is that talking about Liverpool makes you a Liverpool fan, then you're the biggest Liverpool fan on here

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 31 Aug 2017 12:13

Spurs complete signing of Aurier, not too familiar with him, is on par with Walker?

Llorente is apparently having a medical, would be a good backup for Kane

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 31 Aug 2017 12:15

genome If your logic is that talking about Liverpool makes you a Liverpool fan, then you're the biggest Liverpool fan on here

Going to the trouble of mentioning it, then posting a link and a picture. Of course you're not a fan. :lol:

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 31 Aug 2017 12:18

Christ you're paranoid :lol:

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 31 Aug 2017 12:22

Don't confuse your strange behaviour with accusations of paranoia.

Now let's move on.

Everton are set to sign a new striker - £10m-rated Nikola Vlasic from Hajduk Split

10377 posts