RUMOUR - Pape Diakhate

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

RUMOUR - Pape Diakhate

by LoyalRoyalFan » 11 Jul 2012 16:51

According to reports in Spain.

The Granada CF is keeping very advanced negotiations with Reading of England for the transfer of Senegalese central defender Pape Diakhate. The player, as IDEAL has reported, was not in the plans for next season. And the British group has shown much interest in the player, to the point that I would be willing to offer him a contract for the next four seasons.
If put into effect the operation, the player would not have to go to Udinese Calcio for the preseason, which is what was expected.

NR_Royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: RUMOUR - Pape Diakhate

by NR_Royal » 11 Jul 2012 16:54

BEAST

Elliott

by Elliott » 11 Jul 2012 17:15

Wiki said:

Originally a left-back and capable of playing as a wide midfielder, he is recognised mainly as a centre-back. He has also been known to play in goal for Senegal on numerous occasions.

So in one transfer, we could be getting a CB, LB, LM, and GK :shock:

Excellent bit of business if this happens, we could free up a space on the bench for another outfield player as we wouldn't need McCarthy :lol:

Mintymurray

by Mintymurray » 11 Jul 2012 17:16

Good enough for Arsenal good enough for me!

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular
Location: the piss artist not formerly known as scutterbucket

by Ups and Downs » 11 Jul 2012 17:38

How much? If its on a free then no thanks! If we get him for £4m then I'm sure he'll be a top player for us.

MouldyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MouldyRoyal » 11 Jul 2012 17:46

Ups and Downs How much? If its on a free then no thanks! If we get him for £4m then I'm sure he'll be a top player for us.

:lol:

RFCSPACE

by RFCSPACE » 11 Jul 2012 18:25

Looks like Drogba, yes please.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 11 Jul 2012 18:58

Racist.

Arnie_Pie
Hob Nob Regular

by Arnie_Pie » 11 Jul 2012 19:09

Seems to be a better buy than Mariappa.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 11 Jul 2012 19:21

Beast on FM a few years back.

TheLawnMowerMan
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by TheLawnMowerMan » 11 Jul 2012 19:31

Arnie_Pie Seems to be a better buy than Mariappa.

You can buy him from the same people I believe.

"Sorry, Mariappa's not for sale, but we do have one of these knocking about somewhere .... very versatile, and less than half the price of a Mariappa."

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular

by Ups and Downs » 11 Jul 2012 19:51

"Nice, but does it come in white?"

Royal Bahamas

by Royal Bahamas » 11 Jul 2012 20:32

by Hendo » 11 Jul 2012 17:58

Racist.

I don't understand this comment. Diakhate clearly has similar features to Didier Drogba, who is one of the best players ever, in my book. How does someone pointing out that he looks like Drogba, be "Racist"?.....OR.... is it your problem, in that you can only see the colour of his skin....? Get a life....and a decent pair of eyes!

Albert Spangler
Hob Nob Regular

by Albert Spangler » 11 Jul 2012 20:37

Quoted for lolsterity

Royal Bahamas Re: RUMOUR - Pape Diakhate

Racist.

I don't understand this comment. Diakhate clearly has similar features to Didier Drogba, who is one of the best players ever, in my book. How does someone pointing out that he looks like Drogba, be "Racist"?.....OR.... is it your problem, in that you can only see the colour of his skin....? Get a life....and a decent pair of eyes!

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 11 Jul 2012 20:37

Racist.

i think its whats commenly called on this forum a joke.

Royal Bahamas

by Royal Bahamas » 11 Jul 2012 20:49

windermere_royal

Racist.

i think its whats commenly called on this forum a joke.

Oh,....then I guess I've been away from Brit for too long, 'cos I missed the humour in it.....

I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better.I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better.I'll try to do better. I'll try to do better.

:roll:

Upper West Ginger

by Upper West Ginger » 11 Jul 2012 20:52

Racist.

Don't take it too hard - there are a few house rules and in-jokes on this forum.
To begin with, all relatively new posters are greeted with a ceremonial "Fcuk Off Newbie".
Secondly, use of the one-word response "Racist" is used in an entirely ironic sense.
Thirdly, "WCBAP" stands for "Wages could be a problem" (although that may no longer be the case)..

Oh - and welcome to the board!

Royal Bahamas

by Royal Bahamas » 11 Jul 2012 21:30

Upper West Ginger

Racist.

Don't take it too hard - there are a few house rules and in-jokes on this forum.
To begin with, all relatively new posters are greeted with a ceremonial "Fcuk Off Newbie".
Secondly, use of the one-word response "Racist" is used in an entirely ironic sense.
Thirdly, "WCBAP" stands for "Wages could be a problem" (although that may no longer be the case)..

Oh - and welcome to the board!

Thanks. I feel better already! :lol: :lol:

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular

by Ups and Downs » 11 Jul 2012 21:38

Fukk off newbie!

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 11 Jul 2012 22:10

Oh - and welcome to the board![/quote]

Thanks. I feel better already! :lol: :lol:[/quote]
I think your a moth and I collect my five crisp pound notes