RUMOUR: Pearson to Reading

harmoye

Re: RUMOUR: Pearson to Reading

by harmoye » 19 Nov 2015 15:01

Hi, as a Leicester fan let me tell you what happened...fact ! Nigel likes to sit in the stand sometimes, and one time he heard a Leicester supporter call one of his players during the match. Nigel is strongly supportive of his players, that's why they love him..so Nigel told this, fairweather supporter to shut up. As for the player Nigel joshed with, the player came rolling into Nigel who was on the touchline, so Nigel joshed with him. The newspapers however do not like Nigel, because he won't take any criticism of his players. So Nigel gets bad press, but fact is the players and fans love him...and you will too!

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 19 Nov 2015 15:03

Can you imagine Pearson vs media heavyweight and renowned ball-buster Tim Dellor?

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 19 Nov 2015 15:22

I love him already,what with all the joshing you describe, harmoye

The Cap
Hob Nob Regular

by The Cap » 19 Nov 2015 15:29

genome wrote:
Can you imagine Pearson vs media heavyweight and renowned ball-buster Tim Dellor?

:lol: Yeah, Tellor's comments this morning made it very clear that he is not a Pearson fan. Ah well, that should make for a few interesting convos then, if Pearson takes up the reins.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 19 Nov 2015 15:31

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HTH

RustyRoyal

by RustyRoyal » 19 Nov 2015 15:39

Clarke. oxf*rd off. I was promised Pearson. Don't take this away from me.

harmoye

by harmoye » 19 Nov 2015 18:13

Joshing....believe it or not our Nigel is always joshing with his players, but not the press !

harmoye

by harmoye » 19 Nov 2015 18:34

Sorry chaps, looks like Clarke is staying according to Sky . But don't quite think his heart is in it !

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 19 Nov 2015 19:20

Would have oxf*rd hated this. Isn't Pearson a massive bellend? And his son appears to be a complete oxf*rd. Wouldn't want either associated with the club.

JIM

by JIM » 19 Nov 2015 19:37

Pearson back as best for FULHAM :D :D :D :D :D

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 20 Nov 2015 00:43

Was dead against Pearson until someone pointed out he's supposed to have punched Mills. If Vision thinks the mentalism was overblown I'm sold.

Shame we'll not get him.

elrey

by elrey » 20 Nov 2015 04:26

Pearson is another Adkins.

He got lucky, got a team with lots of money, had success, moved to the Premiership with it all.

Ranieri is showing that Leicester aren't just a Championship team in disguise.

RustyRoyal

by RustyRoyal » 20 Nov 2015 08:21

elrey Pearson is another Adkins.

He got lucky, got a team with lots of money, had success, moved to the Premiership with it all.

Ranieri is showing that Leicester aren't just a Championship team in disguise.

Not having that. He had two successful spells at Leicester and if you listen to the pundits, who I assume know a lot more about football than either of us, much of Ranieri's success is due to the groundwork done by Pearson.

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 21 Nov 2015 00:52

The very same thing was said about Mr Adkins & Southampton.

SydenhamRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SydenhamRoyal » 22 Nov 2015 17:07

Ian Royal Was dead against Pearson until someone pointed out he's supposed to have punched Mills. If Vision thinks the mentalism was overblown I'm sold.

Shame we'll not get him.

I thought it was a headbutt?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 22 Nov 2015 18:40

SydenhamRoyal
Ian Royal Was dead against Pearson until someone pointed out he's supposed to have punched Mills. If Vision thinks the mentalism was overblown I'm sold.

Shame we'll not get him.

I thought it was a headbutt?

Dunno, it's still a plus point for him.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 22 Nov 2015 20:37

Apparently Fulham couldn't afford to pay compo for Pearson's preferred backroom staff Craig Shakespeare and another whose name escapes me, still currently at Leicester. They wanted Fulham to also match their current PL salaries. (Lost the link, but will put up when I find again - an article on NewsNow)

So that would have counted us out of the running presumably. Maybe Fulham don't have as much money as Fulham fans are led to believe?

Tommio

by Tommio » 22 Nov 2015 21:05

strap Apparently Fulham couldn't afford to pay compo for Pearson's preferred backroom staff Craig Shakespeare and another whose name escapes me, still currently at Leicester. They wanted Fulham to also match their current PL salaries. (Lost the link, but will put up when I find again - an article on NewsNow)

So that would have counted us out of the running presumably. Maybe Fulham don't have as much money as Fulham fans are led to believe?

The fact they spent £10m+ on McCormack and £4m on Cairney shows they have money.

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 22 Nov 2015 21:23

Tommio
strap Apparently Fulham couldn't afford to pay compo for Pearson's preferred backroom staff Craig Shakespeare and another whose name escapes me, still currently at Leicester. They wanted Fulham to also match their current PL salaries. (Lost the link, but will put up when I find again - an article on NewsNow)

The fact they spent £10m+ on McCormack and £4m on Cairney shows they have money.

Actually it shows that they did have money. If all they had was £14m then they have already spent it.

Tommio

by Tommio » 22 Nov 2015 22:32

West Stand Man
Tommio

Actually it shows that they did have money. If all they had was £14m then they have already spent it.

Clutching at straws there, they wouldn't spend all their money would they.