Why are you deleting my content

BernieSanders2016

Why are you deleting my content

by BernieSanders2016 » 17 Apr 2016 17:29

I dont understand this website, I posted a rumour that two Reading players might be getting suspended after a brawl on the pitch, it was a reasonable post but got deleted several hours after posting. I dont understand what I did wrong our why the administrators deleted my post and everyone else that posts about gossip and rumours dont get treated this way. YOU MADMEN! YOU FOOLS! You dont know what you have started, you made a very powerfull enemy. When I messaged the administrator he started messaging abuse at me.

This is for him: What the oxf*rd did you just oxf*rd say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the oxf*rd out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my oxf*rd words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, oxf*rd. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re oxf*rd dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your oxf*rd tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re oxf*rd dead, kiddo.

marettes

Re: Why are you deleting my content

by marettes » 17 Apr 2016 17:50

Goodness me!

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

by tmesis » 17 Apr 2016 18:01

BernieSanders2016 I am trained in gorilla warfare

Do gorillas have that many wars?

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 17 Apr 2016 18:16

Copypasta is so cheap and boring.

JIM

by JIM » 17 Apr 2016 18:53

I remember him, he was the one who released the ostriches after killing all the gorillars :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 17 Apr 2016 19:30

I'd delete this again, but it's too good to lose.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 17 Apr 2016 20:06

You're so shit I might vote for Trump.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 17 Apr 2016 20:16

That's actually mildly amusing. Well done.

The least believable bit was that hobnob messaged you.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 17 Apr 2016 22:27

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 17 Apr 2016 22:31

BernieSanders2016 I dont understand this website, I posted a rumour that two Reading players might be getting suspended after a brawl on the pitch, it was a reasonable post but got deleted several hours after posting. I dont understand what I did wrong our why the administrators deleted my post and everyone else that posts about gossip and rumours dont get treated this way. YOU MADMEN! YOU FOOLS! You dont know what you have started, you made a very powerfull enemy. When I messaged the administrator he started messaging abuse at me.

This is for him: What the oxf*rd did you just oxf*rd say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the oxf*rd out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my oxf*rd words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, oxf*rd. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re oxf*rd dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your oxf*rd tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re oxf*rd dead, kiddo.

You have a mental illness. Seek help.

72 bus
Hob Nob Regular

by 72 bus » 17 Apr 2016 22:41

BernieSanders2016 you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re oxf*rd dead, kiddo.

Chill mate, you are getting way to stressy

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 18 Apr 2016 10:24

Put's Dirk's "Cease and Desist" to shame.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 18 Apr 2016 12:25

BernieSanders2016 I dont understand this website, I posted a rumour that two Reading players might be getting suspended after a brawl on the pitch, it was a reasonable post but got deleted several hours after posting. I dont understand what I did wrong our why the administrators deleted my post and everyone else that posts about gossip and rumours dont get treated this way. YOU MADMEN! YOU FOOLS! You dont know what you have started, you made a very powerfull enemy. When I messaged the administrator he started messaging abuse at me.

All that training and you still post up a topic that's discussed at length on the Team forum. You oxf*rd amateur!

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 18 Apr 2016 12:42

Once again, he just copied and pasted it from here:

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 18 Apr 2016 12:51

Still more sense spoken here than by the 'McDermott Out' weirdos :!:

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 18 Apr 2016 13:41

genome Once again, he just copied and pasted it from here:

Yes we know. Where's the fun in that though?

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 18 Apr 2016 13:53

floyd__streete

Still more sense spoken here than by the 'McDermott Out' weirdos :!:

:D

GazzTheSpaz

by GazzTheSpaz » 18 Apr 2016 18:58

Hahaha :D :D :D he needs a regular spot on this page.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 19 Apr 2016 09:38

If you're reacting to this guy seriously, you've fallen right into his trap.

Tommio

by Tommio » 19 Apr 2016 09:55

tidus_mi2 If you're reacting to this guy seriously, you've fallen right into his trap.

Shhhh