SPECULATION - Danny Williams

Old Man Andrews

Re: SPECULATION - Danny Williams

by Old Man Andrews » 02 Apr 2019 20:43

URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ
Danny Williams is not a Premier League quality player (unless the game so happened to be televised). What a load of garbage. He's an average to good championship player but certainly no more

I am not sure you are qualified to judge a player based upon your recent Meite embrarrassment :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Danny Williams is clearly a Premier League player but lacks the fitness to ever make it at the top level, nothing to do with his ability. Keep up the good work.

:roll: you're beyond help

Meite isn't Championship level though is he in your world. You can't be taken seriously I'm afraid.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 03 Apr 2019 01:02

Old Man Andrews
URZZZZ
Old Man Andrews I am not sure you are qualified to judge a player based upon your recent Meite embrarrassment :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Danny Williams is clearly a Premier League player but lacks the fitness to ever make it at the top level, nothing to do with his ability. Keep up the good work.

:roll: you're beyond help

Meite isn't Championship level though is he in your world. You can't be taken seriously I'm afraid.

He's an average to low championship winger and then a league 1/2 striker. Can't fault his effort mind, exemplary to some of them out there

How's your Swift bashing going? Still calling him lazy are we

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 03 Apr 2019 09:18

Snowflake Royal In the right team Williams might be adequate for a relegation threatened PL team. That's not really what I call Premier League quality though.

Well it is. You actually said exactly that in the previous sentence.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 03 Apr 2019 16:23

Snowflake Royal
Tilehurstsouthbank
John Smith

Is he Fcuk! He's top to mid Championship at best. His last season for us he played out of his skin, but barring that he was bang average for us the majority of the time.

Quote fail. I definitely didn't say that.

In the right team Williams might be adequate for a relegation threatened PL team. That's not really what I call Premier League quality though.

I don't know what happened there. Editing mishap on my part! Obvs it was John Smith who said Williams is PL quality.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Apr 2019 19:27

Tilehurstsouthbank
Snowflake Royal
Tilehurstsouthbank
Is he Fcuk! He's top to mid Championship at best. His last season for us he played out of his skin, but barring that he was bang average for us the majority of the time.

Quote fail. I definitely didn't say that.

In the right team Williams might be adequate for a relegation threatened PL team. That's not really what I call Premier League quality though.

I don't know what happened there. Editing mishap on my part! Obvs it was John Smith who said Williams is PL quality.

I forgive you. :P

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 05 Apr 2019 14:44

Tilehurstsouthbank
John Smith
Snowflake Royal Williams is Premier League quality.

for half of it

couldn't really be arsed till january