Wenderson Rodrigues do Nascimento Galeno

18 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
royalp-we
Hob Nob Regular

Wenderson Rodrigues do Nascimento Galeno

by royalp-we » 26 Jun 2019 10:11

Or simply 'Galeno'

TTE have picked up reports from Portuguese media Wenderson Galeno is on our rader along with Nantes and Rio Ave, where he spent last season on loan from Porto.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Wenderson Rodrigues do Nascimento Galeno

by Hound » 26 Jun 2019 10:12

young winger, has worked with Gomes before obvs

looks tidy on the obligatory youtube vid. Good stats from that Ram chap

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 26 Jun 2019 12:46

Hound young winger, has worked with Gomes before obvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvF_8vLJ4xQ&t=

I know we say it all the time, but the standard of defending in these is genuinely beyond appalling.

What would work permit situation be? Would it not be a problem as he's in the EU (lol) or is it still that he's from outside the EU and definitely doesn't fit the necessary criteria.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 Jun 2019 13:03

Brazilians working in Portugal automatically get Portugese citizenship and we are still in the EU so he can legally work here. My understanding is that as an EU citizen already working here. He would automatically get a work permit.
Last edited by From Despair To Where? on 26 Jun 2019 13:07, edited 1 time in total.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 26 Jun 2019 13:07

From Despair To Where? Brazilians working in Portugal automatically get Portugese citizenship and we are still in the EU so he can legally work here.

Ta for the info.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 26 Jun 2019 13:17

CountryRoyal

I know we say it all the time, but the standard of defending in these is genuinely beyond appalling.

What would work permit situation be? Would it not be a problem as he's in the EU (lol) or is it still that he's from outside the EU and definitely doesn't fit the necessary criteria.

defending on goals is rarely good tbh. If you went back through 'highlights' of the goals we conceded doubt it'd be much better

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 26 Jun 2019 13:18

Hound
CountryRoyal

defending on goals is rarely good tbh. If you went back through 'highlights' of the goals we conceded doubt it'd be much better

I'm sorry but the defending under the "dribbling" section is far worse, half of them fall over without any real skill or deception.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 27 Jun 2019 19:38

From Despair To Where? Brazilians working in Portugal automatically get Portugese citizenship and we are still in the EU so he can legally work here. My understanding is that as an EU citizen already working here. He would automatically get a work permit.

Wait, what? I'm not sure that's right or we'd have shipped my wife off there for a few months rather than enduring all this visa pain. It's definitely easier for Portugal though.

Many Brazilians have Portuguese or Italian ancestry and use jus sanguinis which is a relatively quick and easy workaround.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 27 Jun 2019 19:42

maffff
From Despair To Where? Brazilians working in Portugal automatically get Portugese citizenship and we are still in the EU so he can legally work here. My understanding is that as an EU citizen already working here. He would automatically get a work permit.

Wait, what? I'm not sure that's right or we'd have shipped my wife off there for a few months rather than enduring all this visa pain. It's definitely easier for Portugal though.

Many Brazilians have Portuguese or Italian ancestry and use jus sanguinis which is a relatively quick and easy workaround.

I read it in an article in WSC about 3 years ago which is normally pretty well researched. It may be a workaround available to football clubs.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 28 Jun 2019 09:01

From Despair To Where?
maffff

I read it in an article in WSC about 3 years ago which is normally pretty well researched. It may be a workaround available to football clubs.

Not that it means its true but on football manager Brazilian players do get automatic work permits when signed by a Portuguese team.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 28 Jun 2019 13:42

NewCorkSeth
From Despair To Where?
maffff

Not that it means its true but on football manager Brazilian players do get automatic work permits when signed by a Portuguese team.

Could be the Estatuto da Igualdade entre Brasil e Portugal, but that has absolutely no bearing outside of Portugal. Or provides citizenship.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 28 Jun 2019 13:55

maffff
NewCorkSeth
From Despair To Where?

Could be the Estatuto da Igualdade entre Brasil e Portugal, but that has absolutely no bearing outside of Portugal. Or provides citizenship.

You honestly could have made that up Mafff and everyone would have believed you.

As a FM enthusiast I often create a link with a club in Portugal to loan players without a work permit to. I know theres something about wage and amount of football played/level played at that contributes to work permit decisions.

Wallsy

by Wallsy » 29 Jun 2019 14:11

Loan with a view to a permanent switch next summer apparently close.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 29 Jun 2019 19:27

Wallsy Loan with a view to a permanent switch next summer apparently close.

Source?

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 29 Jun 2019 20:45

Sutekh
Wallsy Loan with a view to a permanent switch next summer apparently close.

Source?

He read it on Twitter but desperately wants to appear itk, as per his other posts.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 29 Jun 2019 23:12

Hound
CountryRoyal

It's not just the goals. Half the clips of him dribbling show a defender falling over. Based just on that video he'd be eaten alive by Championship defences.

Some good finishing, but tbh I thought he looked a bit shit in general.

The write of him linked elsewhere made him sound a bit shit too.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 14 Jul 2019 15:39

Seems to now be staying until the end of August to see if he can get into the managers plans. That rules us out (for now) given the window ends early August for both permanent and loans.

royalp-we
Hob Nob Regular

by royalp-we » 19 Sep 2019 21:41

Got an assist for Braga against Wolves this evening. Doing very well and looking dangerous on the wing

18 posts   •   Page 1 of 1