Speculation: Lewis Baker

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Speculation: Lewis Baker

by Royalwaster » 22 Jun 2020 15:45

linkenholtroyal we could do it on like an IQ scale across all clubs like who is the thickest footballer. Ie can he tie his own laces and does his wife have to make sure his underwear is on the right way round to he studied English literature at a Masters level in his spare time. would be interesting whether this has a bearing on which position they play. I think it would be remarkable who is at either end. I was trying to think of an example of a thick one and a bright one in our squad but I cant really think of anyone that warrants the thick end. I reckon Obita would be quite high on the IQ list though always presents himself well and comes across very bright.

I recently met a former teacher of Jordan Obita and he would not back up your assessment - so appearances can be deceiving. I'd say that Noel Hunt could be your baseline ...

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Jun 2020 16:15

Royalwaster
linkenholtroyal we could do it on like an IQ scale across all clubs like who is the thickest footballer. Ie can he tie his own laces and does his wife have to make sure his underwear is on the right way round to he studied English literature at a Masters level in his spare time. would be interesting whether this has a bearing on which position they play. I think it would be remarkable who is at either end. I was trying to think of an example of a thick one and a bright one in our squad but I cant really think of anyone that warrants the thick end. I reckon Obita would be quite high on the IQ list though always presents himself well and comes across very bright.

I recently met a former teacher of Jordan Obita and he would not back up your assessment - so appearances can be deceiving. I'd say that Noel Hunt could be your baseline ...

Didn't Sidwell describe Harper as the stupidest person he'd ever met?

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 23 Jun 2020 13:45

Royalwaster

Fair play are you saying Hunt is a good midpoint then or the bottom end??

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 27 Jun 2020 19:30

Snowflake Royal
Royalwaster

Didn't Sidwell describe Harper as the stupidest person he'd ever met?
Listened to Harps podcast tonight...I think Sidders was right

But my, how we loved him...and still do