Rumour - Ovie Ejaria leaving

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Rumour - Ovie Ejaria leaving

by Orion1871 » 09 Jun 2023 08:55

TiagoIlori Certain people demanding answers from the club predictably. Don’t really know what they’re meant to do publicly. It’s none of our business.

Wish Musk would hurry up and tank twitter once and for all so the world can be rid of morons like LordCocks and Niall guilty I'm a twat.

yuomi

by yuomi » 09 Jun 2023 10:06

If she's done the right thing, it's out of the clubs hands. If, rather than going to the police, she's just splashed it on social media, it's a bit more of a tricky issue. If/when there's any sort of a police investigation, presumably the club will suspend him (not that anyone would notice, I guess) and would have to make a statement saying so.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 09 Jun 2023 10:11

I don't want to stray into victim shaming, but if it was true then surely the police would come before social media? Obviously if it's true he has no future in the game, but at the moment people are jumping to conclusions off a Twitter account.

Anfield Royal

by Anfield Royal » 09 Jun 2023 10:15

WestYorksRoyal I don't want to stray into victim shaming, but if it was true then surely the police would come before social media? Obviously if it's true he has no future in the game, but at the moment people are jumping to conclusions off a Twitter account.

It was reported to the Police and passed onto the Met a week ago, but the young girl didn't get the call she was promised. She chased them publically on Twitter in addition to posting the phone calls and photos of the alleged abuse.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 09 Jun 2023 10:20

Anfield Royal
WestYorksRoyal I don't want to stray into victim shaming, but if it was true then surely the police would come before social media? Obviously if it's true he has no future in the game, but at the moment people are jumping to conclusions off a Twitter account.

It was reported to the Police and passed onto the Met a week ago, but the young girl didn't get the call she was promised. She chased them publically on Twitter in addition to posting the phone calls and photos of the alleged abuse.

Makes more sense them. Good to see the Met up to their usual standards of protecting women.

If it gets to the point of being arrested/ charged, I don't see a future for him in the game even if they can't get a guilty verdict. It's like Greenwood; charges were dropped but thr recording I'd public domain and everybody knows there is a big problem.

72 bus
Hob Nob Regular

by 72 bus » 09 Jun 2023 11:12

WestYorksRoyal
Anfield Royal

Makes more sense them. Good to see the Met up to their usual standards of protecting women.

If it gets to the point of being arrested/ charged, I don't see a future for him in the game even if they can't get a guilty verdict. It's like Greenwood; charges were dropped but thr recording I'd public domain and everybody knows there is a big problem.

Greenwood is going out on loan in Europe for a year before returning to UTD

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 09 Jun 2023 14:09

These claims were posted by an anonymous Twitter account with 6 followers. Nothing posted had Ovie in it, even the screenshots of a conversation didn't show a name. Could very well be true, but I'm guessing if it was Tom McIntyre, for example, people would be more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Regardless, if he is guilty I'm sure we'll find out soon enough, and I fully expect the club to do the right thing.

Clyde1998
Hob Nob Regular

by Clyde1998 » 09 Jun 2023 14:26

Pepe the Horseman These claims were posted by an anonymous Twitter account with 6 followers. Nothing posted had Ovie in it, even the screenshots of a conversation didn't show a name. Could very well be true, but I'm guessing if it was Tom McIntyre, for example, people would be more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Regardless, if he is guilty I'm sure we'll find out soon enough, and I fully expect the club to do the right thing.

Exactly. I think this is just the case of people believing what they want to believe once again.

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 09 Jun 2023 16:41

If Ejaria has to appear in court for this, he better hope he doesn't get Justice I. Royal as judge or he's going away for life.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Jun 2023 09:55

Orion1871 If Ejaria has to appear in court for this, he better hope he doesn't get Justice I. Royal as judge or he's going away for life.

Let's hope for the young lady' sake she doesn't get you. No one needs to see you sucking Ovie off in court.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 10 Jun 2023 11:03

Classy.