Confimred new owners of Raeding Footbal Club

8684 posts
One8Seven1

Re: Buyout

by One8Seven1 » 14 Oct 2013 19:57

Biscuit mane Sjm has not got any money !!,...he needs the second instalment .the ground has been remortgaged and loans taken out against the club .....more than just a rumour ... would the club like to deny this ???????

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 14 Oct 2013 20:16

Random comment (sort of): After years of believing that putting people on an ignore list was wrong and defeated the object of being on a forum, I recently decided to put a couple of ignorant and tedious posters on such a list. I wish I'd done this years ago - it's brilliant! It's almost pleasurable using the forum! If anyone has similar doubts, dispel them and use the ignore facility. I can't recommend it enough.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 14 Oct 2013 20:30

This post was made by Man Friday who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 14 Oct 2013 21:04

Oh excellent. I'm free to use 'mong' again without fear of causing mouth-frothing rage and upset.

Cypry

by Cypry » 14 Oct 2013 22:05

Wouldn't surprise me if there have been some loans secured against club assets...

What people need to remember is that it's not just a matter of TSI buying SJM out for £25M. There's also the matter of some £28M that the club owed SJM in directors loans (which I believe I read somewhere in a dissection of last years accounts have been paid back).

That money was owed by the club, and it's not unreasonable that the club would look to secure funds against it's assets to pay off that debt. In the current economic climate I guess it's highly unlikely that the club could secure the full amount of those loans against assets, in which case TSI will most likely have had to underwrite some of that debt themselves, possibly with a loan.

It might just be that the delay is a restructuring of the deal on this basis - it really doesn't surprise me that TSI might struggle to come up with the full £50+ M required to buy out SJM and clear his loans.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 14 Oct 2013 23:24

Cypry Wouldn't surprise me if there have been some loans secured against club assets...

What people need to remember is that it's not just a matter of TSI buying SJM out for £25M. There's also the matter of some £28M that the club owed SJM in directors loans (which I believe I read somewhere in a dissection of last years accounts have been paid back).

That money was owed by the club, and it's not unreasonable that the club would look to secure funds against it's assets to pay off that debt. In the current economic climate I guess it's highly unlikely that the club could secure the full amount of those loans against assets, in which case TSI will most likely have had to underwrite some of that debt themselves, possibly with a loan.

It might just be that the delay is a restructuring of the deal on this basis - it really doesn't surprise me that TSI might struggle to come up with the full £50+ M required to buy out SJM and clear his loans.

Hello Cypry, you seem to know what you're talking about. Can you explain how SJM could only have put £7m into the club if he's owed £28m in Director loans?

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 15 Oct 2013 08:26

Ian Royal
Cypry Wouldn't surprise me if there have been some loans secured against club assets...

Hello Cypry, you seem to know what you're talking about. Can you explain how SJM could only have put £7m into the club if he's owed £28m in Director loans?

Difference is that, to most people, 'put in' would suggest that the money had been given/donated without any requirement to pay. A loan is exactly that (there is a requirement to repay) and I believe that Cypry stated that the £28M has been repaid. Had the club not repaid these to Madejski then it would be more accurate to say that he had lost £28M that he had lent the club, rather than suggest that he had willingly put that money in as a donation without any hope/expectation that it would be paid back.

Biscuit mane

by Biscuit mane » 15 Oct 2013 09:10

Has loans been taken out to cover the first take over .....or needed for the second installment ???????

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 15 Oct 2013 09:23

This is such a bad situation. If Dirkers hadn't been 'called out' then he could spend all of his time trawling through every possible source and then I could just read what he writes and take it with a kennel of salt. As it is, I am left here having to consider spending my own time* to get to the bottom of this.

* I won't bother

URZ

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 15 Oct 2013 10:03

melonhead
MouldyRoyal I haven't quite seen what TSI have done to the club that is so bad for everyone to h8 them so much.

Currently the worst thing they've done is not chucked loads of money at new players (which would saddle the club with debt) and ran it largely within its means. What's the fuss?

refused to comment on random speculation.

Also, I'm still waiting for my moon on a stick

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 15 Oct 2013 10:28

The Rouge This is such a bad situation. If Dirkers hadn't been 'called out' then he could spend all of his time trawling through every possible source and then I could just read what he writes and take it with a kennel of salt. As it is, I am left here having to consider spending my own time* to get to the bottom of this.

* I won't bother

URZ

Is this new found apathy the reason why the Rougeometer appears to be broken?

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 15 Oct 2013 12:25

The Rouge This is such a bad situation. If Dirkers hadn't been 'called out' then he could spend all of his time trawling through every possible source and then I could just read what he writes and take it with a kennel of salt. As it is, I am left here having to consider spending my own time* to get to the bottom of this.

* I won't bother

URZ

WTF is a salt kennel?

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 15 Oct 2013 12:26

A kennel made of salt??

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 15 Oct 2013 12:29

Should have Gooogled it

Yellowcoat

by Yellowcoat » 15 Oct 2013 12:37

Biscuit mane Has loans been taken out to cover the first take over .....or needed for the second installment ???????

You keep telling us this! Either provide some proof or stop posting this nonsense.

MouldyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MouldyRoyal » 15 Oct 2013 13:49

It's not like records of mortgages are publicly held documents or anything...

http://eservices.landregistry.gov.uk/ww ... dFQG9k5Tz/

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 15 Oct 2013 15:32

Yellowcoat
Biscuit mane Has loans been taken out to cover the first take over .....or needed for the second installment ???????

You keep telling us this! Either provide some proof or stop posting this nonsense.

It was only a question, but in appalling English

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 15 Oct 2013 16:47

Silver Fox
melonhead
MouldyRoyal I haven't quite seen what TSI have done to the club that is so bad for everyone to h8 them so much.

Currently the worst thing they've done is not chucked loads of money at new players (which would saddle the club with debt) and ran it largely within its means. What's the fuss?

refused to comment on random speculation.

Also, I'm still waiting for my moon on a stick

They've mortgaged the moon to pay for Anton Jr's nappies.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 15 Oct 2013 17:37

RoyalBlue
Ian Royal

Difference is that, to most people, 'put in' would suggest that the money had been given/donated without any requirement to pay. A loan is exactly that (there is a requirement to repay) and I believe that Cypry stated that the £28M has been repaid. Had the club not repaid these to Madejski then it would be more accurate to say that he had lost £28M that he had lent the club, rather than suggest that he had willingly put that money in as a donation without any hope/expectation that it would be paid back.

:lol:

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 15 Oct 2013 19:55

So will this effect the Gylfi signing?

8684 posts