BFTG - PNE

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

BFTG - PNE

by PieEater » 12 Dec 2015 18:07

Well that was a complete shambles, we looked completely disinterested, disorganised and pretty clueless. Preston were a pretty average team who worked hard, and thanks to a homer ref got a dodgy penalty and that was it. Despite us being completely shit Bond stopped it being 2 or 3, and despite his kicking was probably our best player. We deserved nothing from this game but it's annoying that we rolled over pretty lamely and looked so poor.

There were few positives, Blackman missed our only decent chance by chipping his one on one with the keeper over the bar. Vydra ran around a lot but was completely incapable of passing to a team mate. Generally our passing was poor and we seemed to lack any ideas.

McShane was at fault for the penalty, he make a mistake and tried too eagerly to make up for it, a slight touch on the back was enough to send the forward tumbling. Gunter was poor and you'd think he'd never played with McCleary before. The rest were pretty anonymous.

Now a long drive back but at least the rain has stopped.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: BFTG - PNE

by Pepe the Horseman » 12 Dec 2015 18:21

Pretty much agree with that. McCleary was pretty shit. Blackman was back to his worst. McShane 100% at fault for the pen, would've finished 0-0 otherwise.

People calling Bond a pcunt/twat etc because his kicking is shit :| Can almost understand that kind of abuse for a player that just isn't putting the effort in, but he can't kick it very well. That's it.

Also the little dickheads swearing at the few players that came over for a clap. :roll:

Other than that it were proper shite.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 12 Dec 2015 18:47

That was pretty fcuking pathetic in all honesty. We were atrocious in every area of the game. Misplaced passes, under hit passes, over hit passes, poor touches, no movement, no composure, no confidence, I could go on and on and on.

Bond 5 - no communication with the back 4 resulted in countless cock ups. Made a really good save at 0-0 and safer hands dealing with crosses. Kicking was shit.

Gunter 1 - really fcuking shit, just a terrible footballer and a waste of space

Ferdinand 4 - shit

McShane 2 - pathetic, what a joke of a performance. His terrible touch and then he brought down the man for the pen

Taylor 4 - shit

McCleary 4 - busy first half but little end product

Norwood 2 - horrible

Williams 3 - shocking

HRK 2 - shit

Vydra 2 - was our most likely to score yet squandered chance after chance

Blackman 1 - terrible performance and a terrible attitude

Subs

John 4 - tried and was probably our most effective player, still shit

Fernandez 0 - why?

Fair play to Preston, they wanted it more although they didn't have to do a lot to beat us we were that shambolic. It was like the Adkins era at its ugly worst. We play too quickly and rush it and lose the ball when we have a good opportunity, and other times we spurn it by slowing it down. A lack of urgency and commitment, a frustrating performance to say the least.

Final words, referee and linos were beyond terrible, the worst I've seen for some time. Didn't have a clue. The fans gesturing oxf*rd signs and flicking the fingers to Williams and co when they came over were complete fcuktards.

Overall, one of the worst performances I've seen in some time, whoever comes in has a hell of a job to rally this side completely void of confidence.

double d

by double d » 12 Dec 2015 18:57

Worst game I have ever been to I am going to write a letter to the club and ask for a full refund of my ticket and travel.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 Dec 2015 19:08

CountryRoyal That was pretty fcuking pathetic in all honesty. We were atrocious in every area of the game. Misplaced passes, under hit passes, over hit passes, poor touches, no movement, no composure, no confidence, I could go on and on and on.

Bond 5 - no communication with the back 4 resulted in countless cock ups. Made a really good save at 0-0 and safer hands dealing with crosses. Kicking was shit.

Gunter 1 - really fcuking shit, just a terrible footballer and a waste of space

Ferdinand 4 - shit

McShane 2 - pathetic, what a joke of a performance. His terrible touch and then he brought down the man for the pen

Taylor 4 - shit

McCleary 4 - busy first half but little end product

Norwood 2 - horrible

Williams 3 - shocking

HRK 2 - shit

Vydra 2 - was our most likely to score yet squandered chance after chance

Blackman 1 - terrible performance and a terrible attitude

Subs

John 4 - tried and was probably our most effective player, still shit

Fernandez 0 - why?

Fair play to Preston, they wanted it more although they didn't have to do a lot to beat us we were that shambolic. It was like the Adkins era at its ugly worst. We play too quickly and rush it and lose the ball when we have a good opportunity, and other times we spurn it by slowing it down. A lack of urgency and commitment, a frustrating performance to say the least.

Final words, referee and linos were beyond terrible, the worst I've seen for some time. Didn't have a clue. The fans gesturing oxf*rd signs and flicking the fingers to Williams and co when they came over were complete fcuktards.

Overall, one of the worst performances I've seen in some time, whoever comes in has a hell of a job to rally this side completely void of confidence.

Ffs stop mincing your words and being such an RTG!

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 12 Dec 2015 19:13

Ian Royal Ffs stop mincing your words and being such an RTG!

:lol:

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal_jimmy » 12 Dec 2015 19:31

That was pathetic. I'm not one to pick players out very often but where was Gunter when McShane was done by their winger who he hacked and won their pen?

I'm very angry from all that travelling from such an inept performance. I hope we don't renew a lot of these players contracts.

Our next manager has a hell of a job on!

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 12 Dec 2015 19:47

Gunts was probably our best attacking threat. But fcuk it, let's make him an escapegoat because he's an omosexual :roll: Pathetic.

RG7Fan

by RG7Fan » 12 Dec 2015 19:48

So this is the squad that 10 weeks ago people were lauding ...

What has gone wrong? Isn't this what happened under Adkins and Clarke - good squad that all of a sudden didn't seem to know one end of the pitch from the other. Cant give Kuhl any shit for this - thought he picked an ok team, must be a hang over from Clarke.

If the players wont / cant play then a serious rethink is needed - some harsh words re: performance, etc. I thought that was done in the summer - it appears not ....

Doyleh

by Doyleh » 12 Dec 2015 20:07

Given that the worst player on the field today probably earns more in a month than I can earn in a couple of years, every single person playing should take a long hard look at their commitment to the club and decide whether they want to play or to coast. This was a game to blot out of the memory.

Tickets at £24 each plus the cost of travel and I wonder whether any of these pampered gits understand just what it means to pay out that sort of money for the misery endured today. Reading were appalling - lackadaisical, unmotivated, arrogant and stupid. Get with the plot guys and start to earn the money and the salary I pay for.

I wouldn't have minded losing quite so much if the team had actually played a half decent game of football but alas ....

A friend of mine has started to watch rugby and the Bracknell bees because the cost is less and the entertainment so much better. The more I think about that, the more appealing it gets.

At least it had stopped raining by the time we left

Simon's Church
Hob Nob Regular

by Simon's Church » 12 Dec 2015 20:08

Kuhl out?

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 12 Dec 2015 20:19

Doyleh Given that the worst player on the field today probably earns more in a month than I can earn in a couple of years, every single person playing should take a long hard look at their commitment to the club and decide whether they want to play or to coast. This was a game to blot out of the memory.

Tickets at £24 each plus the cost of travel and I wonder whether any of these pampered gits understand just what it means to pay out that sort of money for the misery endured today. Reading were appalling - lackadaisical, unmotivated, arrogant and stupid. Get with the plot guys and start to earn the money and the salary I pay for.

I wouldn't have minded losing quite so much if the team had actually played a half decent game of football but alas ....

A friend of mine has started to watch rugby and the Bracknell bees because the cost is less and the entertainment so much better. The more I think about that, the more appealing it gets.

At least it had stopped raining by the time we left

Well said mate and huge respect for going all that way to watch that lot who should be ashamed to wear the hoops

blueroyals
Hob Nob Regular

by blueroyals » 12 Dec 2015 20:25

At least Bond has some room for improvement (vs. Al Habsi). I'd rather it be him fcuking up between the sticks if there's a chance he'll come good in time :roll:

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 12 Dec 2015 20:43

Pepe the Horseman Gunts was probably our best attacking threat. But fcuk it, let's make him an escapegoat because he's an omosexual :roll: Pathetic.

No I'm pretty sure it's because he's shit :?

blueroyals
Hob Nob Regular

by blueroyals » 12 Dec 2015 21:05

Pepe the Horseman Gunts was probably our best attacking threat. But fcuk it, let's make him an escapegoat because he's an omosexual :roll: Pathetic.

I see what you did there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regular John

by Regular John » 12 Dec 2015 21:09

Very poor game. Nobody stood out, although Bond was better than I’ve seen him this season, although his Kicking is poor. John offered a bit more of an attacking threat than Hal when he came on and Vydra had his moments. Ferdinand was probably the best outfield player. Everybody else was crap.
The only entertaining moments for me were provided by a very loud Scottish fan who hurled abuse mainly at the Preston players, their fans and the ref.

RG7Fan

by RG7Fan » 12 Dec 2015 21:17

Jesus oxf*rd christ ...

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 12 Dec 2015 21:18

CountryRoyal

No I'm pretty sure it's because he's shit :?

Escapegoat?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 12 Dec 2015 21:31

Pepe you gonna take this shit?

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 12 Dec 2015 21:39

Just got home to Reading.
Awful Game
Awful Weather
Awful Road out of Deepdale

Team were very average indeed.
Vydra was our best player today for me.
GMac worked hard as well.
The rest for me were clueless and some just looked like they couldnt give a toss.
No Manager to play for on the bench may not have helped but for me personal pride should get a squad like we have a result against Preston.

Half of out fans were a fukking discrace.
Booing and slagging off our own team from almost the beginning and abusing them verbally at full time.
Embarrassed to be amongst them.