I am deeply concerned.

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

I am deeply concerned.

by Gordons Cumming » 08 Apr 2016 13:58

Following the recent comments about Simon Cox I feel it is the managers fault we find ourselves in this position.

I fear if the manager keeps instructing the players to do this the club will be severely short of socks and be asking the supporters to donate.

If he asks any more players to work their socks off the situation could become critical.

I am truly worried. :shock:

RoyalJames101
Hob Nob Regular

Re: I am deeply concerned.

by RoyalJames101 » 08 Apr 2016 15:58

:| :| :|

Dixeyroyal

by Dixeyroyal » 08 Apr 2016 16:12

Gordons Cumming Following the recent comments about Simon Cox I feel it is the managers fault we find ourselves in this position.

I fear if the manager keeps instructing the players to do this the club will be severely short of socks and be asking the supporters to donate.

If he asks any more players to work their socks off the situation could become critical.

This is surely a delayed April's Fool's post, or is it that desperate that no one has anything worthwhile to write anymore?

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 08 Apr 2016 16:56

Jimmy Kebe almost worked his socks off at Upton Park then he took a slight breather before realising he had to pull his socks up and get on with the game.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 08 Apr 2016 22:35

Forbury Lion Jimmy Kebe almost worked his socks off at Upton Park then he took a slight breather before realising he had to pull his socks up and get on with the game.

At the end of a long week and with pedant mode on-wasn't that incident at our place, rather than at Upton Park, leading to Collison getting sent off?

Davezk

by Davezk » 09 Apr 2016 00:11

The kebe sock incident was at the Mad stad.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 09 Apr 2016 10:27

Dixeyroyal
Gordons Cumming Following the recent comments about Simon Cox I feel it is the managers fault we find ourselves in this position.

This is surely a delayed April's Fool's post, or is it that desperate that no one has anything worthwhile to write anymore?

Proof that some on this site have absolutely no sense of humour at all.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 11 Apr 2016 09:35

Victor Meldrew
Forbury Lion Jimmy Kebe almost worked his socks off at Upton Park then he took a slight breather before realising he had to pull his socks up and get on with the game.

At the end of a long week and with pedant mode on-wasn't that incident at our place, rather than at Upton Park, leading to Collison getting sent off?
Davezk The kebe sock incident was at the Mad stad.

My mistake, I was getting confused with Adam Federici doing the same at Upton Park

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 11 Apr 2016 17:09

Davezk The kebe sock incident was at the Mad stad.

What a moment that was ....oh for anything similar

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1