MATCHWATCH : Rotherham United (h) sponsored by not counting chickens

Elm Park Old Boy

Re: MATCHWATCH : Rotherham United (h) sponsored by not counting chickens

by Elm Park Old Boy » 17 Apr 2017 16:49

Dear God, why do they do this to us!

Emeraldroyal

by Emeraldroyal » 17 Apr 2017 16:50

Davezk Good thing we've turned it round. LOL at Leeds.

The funny thing is I would actually prefer Leeds to Fulham in a playoff.
Let's face it we're going to finish 4th unless Huddy collapse like a cheap deck of cards (not impossible) but the 'form' team is clearly Fulham and they're a bastard little club that would probably turn us over.
Leeds are shite and very beatable plus their fans are a shower of absolute pox who deserve nothing less than pain pain and more pain.

Urrrzzzz

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 17 Apr 2017 16:54

Emeraldroyal

Let's face it we're going to finish 4th unless Huddy collapse like a cheap deck of cards (not impossible) but the 'form' team is clearly Fulham and they're a bastard little club that would probably turn us over.
Leeds are shite and very beatable plus their fans are a shower of absolute pox who deserve nothing less than pain pain and more pain.

Urrrzzzz

Our recent form's better than Fulham's. Their last six is P6, W4, D0, L2. Ours is P6, W5, D0, L1

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 17 Apr 2017 16:56

Emeraldroyal

Urrrzzzz

Would rather play Fulham.. Small squad who are running themselves ragged to get into the playoff positions. If they make it they would have had tough games against Huddersfield and Sheffield where I believe they wont rest players.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 17 Apr 2017 17:01

As I said on a previous page - was nervous about this one, and rightly so. A fresher Rotherham side playing without any pressure on them. It was never going to be a drubbing.

Delighted with the win.

seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

by seahawk10 » 17 Apr 2017 17:04

So all we need for auto-promotion is for Huddersfield to lose two of it's last four. Newcastle to only get one point from it's last three games. And for us to win out.

Simple... :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Emeraldroyal

by Emeraldroyal » 17 Apr 2017 17:07

Ian Royal
Emeraldroyal

Urrrzzzz

Our recent form's better than Fulham's. Their last six is P6, W4, D0, L2. Ours is P6, W5, D0, L1

Fair enough Ian. Perhaps I should clarify.
Having been at both 'foggate' and the subsequent 1-0 win against them they're a pacey side who caused us a lot of problems. We were lucky to comeaway with the win.
Leeds were static and just pumped balls up to that lump of theirs with physicality mixed in. I'd rather us take them on in the first leg.

Fulham at Wembley should hold no fear. Bound to get spare tickets too as their entire fanbase is 26K and the fella who flogs the standard outside Fulham Broadway. 8)

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 17 Apr 2017 17:07

First half was dreadful - Kelly coming on at half time made a massive difference.

Deserved win in the end. Williams mom by a distance - best I've seen him play.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 17 Apr 2017 17:08

Emeraldroyal

Urrrzzzz

Same. I think if we faced Leeds we would win - I'm more confident of beating them than I am about facing Fulham

alfie9

by alfie9 » 17 Apr 2017 17:18

seahawk10 So all we need for auto-promotion is for Huddersfield to lose two of it's last four. Newcastle to only get one point from it's last three games. And for us to win out.

Simple... :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Newcastle can actually get two points and we finish ahead of them with 3 wins... BELIEVE

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 17 Apr 2017 17:23

Jaap with the F-bomb on Radio Berks :lol: