The generic transfer thread

10373 posts
Jim Royal

Re: The generic transfer thread

by Jim Royal » 01 Sep 2017 10:02

double d
Jim Royal Drinkwater has won more Premier League titles than Liverpool. :lol:

Has he won more league titles then Liverpool? Or trophies? Have Chelsea?

He's won more league titles than Steven Gerrard.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 01 Sep 2017 10:04

Jim Royal Do you live in a nuclear bunker and have never watched TV interviews? This is weak stuff Sanguine. :lol:

hi Kes. No 'weak' or 'strong', because I'm not trying to wind you up, because I'm not 12 years old. I'm stating my opinion. Do you not have one of your own?

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 01 Sep 2017 10:10

Sanguine
Jim Royal Do you live in a nuclear bunker and have never watched TV interviews? This is weak stuff Sanguine. :lol:

hi Kes. No 'weak' or 'strong', because I'm not trying to wind you up, because I'm not 12 years old. I'm stating my opinion. Do you not have one of your own?

Most managers/directors of football will say generic obvious stuff like "He's bring experience to the team" So I don't know why you're specifically having a go at Emanalo or Chelsea in this instance. That's why this is weak stuff. And that's why it seems to have been posted by a 12 year old. :lol:

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 01 Sep 2017 10:14

Just flicked over to SSN and they've got a countdown clock to the next window :roll: When are they going to realise that the only interesting thing about deadline day is what Nat, Kirsty and Hayley are wearing?

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 01 Sep 2017 10:17

Silver Fox Just flicked over to SSN and they've got a countdown clock to the next window :roll: When are they going to realise that the only interesting thing about deadline day is what Nat, Kirsty and Hayley are wearing?

Very much agreed. Nothing worse than having to listen to football fans every transfer window sniping at various clubs for signings or lack of signings. It's a little sad. :lol:

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 01 Sep 2017 10:18

Jim Royal
double d
Jim Royal Drinkwater has won more Premier League titles than Liverpool. :lol:

What's your point? Are you saying he's better and/or more experienced than Gerrard?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 01 Sep 2017 10:22

Jim Royal
Silver Fox Just flicked over to SSN and they've got a countdown clock to the next window :roll: When are they going to realise that the only interesting thing about deadline day is what Nat, Kirsty and Hayley are wearing?

Very much agreed. Nothing worse than having to listen to football fans every transfer window sniping at various clubs for signings or lack of signings. It's a little sad. :lol:

But that's part of the fun of being a football fan - taking the mick out of other teams that aren't your own.

Why are you so joyless?

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 01 Sep 2017 10:30

genome
Jim Royal
double d

What's your point? Are you saying he's better and/or more experienced than Gerrard?

It isn't a point. It's a fact.

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 01 Sep 2017 10:33

genome
Jim Royal

But that's part of the fun of being a football fan - taking the mick out of other teams that aren't your own.

Why are you so joyless?

I find it better to 'take the mick' about trophies or lack of. Taking the mick out of signings or lack of is a bit meh.

double d

by double d » 01 Sep 2017 10:36

Jim Royal
genome
Jim Royal

You have got to be absolutely sh1tting us on this. You are saying that Danny Drinkwater is better then Steven Gerrard

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 01 Sep 2017 10:42

double d
Jim Royal
genome

You have got to be absolutely sh1tting us on this. You are saying that Danny Drinkwater is better then Steven Gerrard

No. I'm saying Drinkwater won the Premier League and Gerrard didn't.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 01 Sep 2017 10:43

Jim Royal I find it better to 'take the mick' about trophies or lack of. Taking the mick out of signings or lack of is a bit meh.

We'll have to disagree on that one. I'm sure most non-Chelsea fans will agree that the PL Champions getting rejected by 4 players is quite funny. As a Reading fan, do you not agree?
Last edited by genome on 01 Sep 2017 10:44, edited 1 time in total.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 01 Sep 2017 10:44

Jim Royal
double d
Jim Royal

Many players haven't. Why pick on Gerrard?

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 01 Sep 2017 10:49

genome
Jim Royal I find it better to 'take the mick' about trophies or lack of. Taking the mick out of signings or lack of is a bit meh.

We'll have to disagree on that one. I'm sure most non-Chelsea fans will agree that the PL Champions getting rejected by 4 players is quite funny. As a Reading fan, do you not agree?

I think you're in the wrong here. If you can remember as far back as the last summer transfer window when Chelsea signed Luiz and Alonso, panic buys the expert said and they were also apparently rejected by numerous other players too. Who won the league?

Jim Royal

by Jim Royal » 01 Sep 2017 10:52

genome
Jim Royal
double d

Sorry to offend. Maybe I should have picked Gokhan Inler, oh no he's won the Premier League too. Erm, I'll get back to you with another player who hasn't won the PL.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 01 Sep 2017 10:57

There must be dozens, how about Ross Barkley?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 01 Sep 2017 10:59

Jim Royal
genome
Jim Royal

Sorry to offend. Maybe I should have picked Gokhan Inler, oh no he's won the Premier League too. Erm, I'll get back to you with another player who hasn't won the PL.

Juan Mata?

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 01 Sep 2017 11:17

Djimi Traore won the Champions League, but Michael Ballack didn't. About time this troll was given the treatment.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 01 Sep 2017 11:31

Demba Ba
Romelu Lukaku
Ryan Bertrand

All players who have never won the Premier League.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 01 Sep 2017 11:35

Platypuss Shame, thought "Jim" would have taken the hint.

#justwaitingforgrahamtocheckhisemail.

Voila.

10373 posts