World Cup Punditry

149 posts
Old Man Andrews

Re: World Cup Punditry

by Old Man Andrews » 19 Jun 2018 18:02

Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal Lawrensen and Phil Neville are an utter abomination.

No he isn't. Try and get a sense of humour, he is hilarious.

Possibly to morons.

Why you not a fan then?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 19 Jun 2018 18:05

Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews

No he isn't. Try and get a sense of humour, he is hilarious.

Possibly to morons.

Why you not a fan then?

Ahhh, the primary school "I know you are but what am I? " routine. Cutting edge wit.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 19 Jun 2018 21:34

Snowflake Royal
Old Man Andrews
Snowflake Royal Possibly to morons.

Why you not a fan then?

Ahhh, the primary school "I know you are but what am I? " routine. Cutting edge wit.

he's done you there Ian

Whore Jackie
Hob Nob Regular

by Whore Jackie » 21 Jun 2018 12:50

Not really been impressed with Evra and wish he'd fcuking stop slouching in his chair.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 21 Jun 2018 13:04

I think the line-up for the England game of Lineker, Shearer, Lampard and Ferdinand was pretty darn strong. Maybe swap in Dixon for Shearer, and add Aluko and you've have the best line-up, albeit it would leave Gary without anyone to wink at about goalscoring feats.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 21 Jun 2018 13:34

Sanguine I think the line-up for the England game of Lineker, Shearer, Lampard and Ferdinand was pretty darn strong. Maybe swap in Dixon for Shearer, and add Aluko and you've have the best line-up, albeit it would leave Gary without anyone to wink at about goalscoring feats.

Aluko is just a female version of the rest of the pcunts, i.e. states the obvious

really need someone in there who understands goal expectancy...otherwise, every game should (according to them) end 10-9

esp the commentary, just prepare some charts/graph/viz that shows that actually that headed chance from outside the box only gets converted 30% of the time...rather than just say they should have scored (yes you Phil, you pcunt!)

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 21 Jun 2018 13:36

Agree that the words 'should have scored' are used too much - for example Lingard's toe poke past the keeper on the stretch that hit the post. He did well to a) get a toe on it, b) direct it towards goal and under the keeper and also c) stay on his feet through the challenge and follow up in case the ball came back to him.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 21 Jun 2018 15:02

Reporter not pundit, but ITV's Seema Jaswal is blimmin' stunning.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 21 Jun 2018 15:45

Phil Neville on Uruguay ‘All they’re bothered about is progressing further than they ever have done before’

They've won it twice...

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 21 Jun 2018 16:40

Sanguine Reporter not pundit, but ITV's Seema Jaswal is blimmin' stunning.

Kes I've had better...

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Jun 2018 17:37

Sanguine I think the line-up for the England game of Lineker, Shearer, Lampard and Ferdinand was pretty darn strong. Maybe swap in Dixon for Shearer, and add Aluko and you've have the best line-up, albeit it would leave Gary without anyone to wink at about goalscoring feats.

I thought Ferdinand was a mumbling moron half the time I've seen him. Much prefer Jones to Aluko too, and not just because she's much fitter.

Subjective old world isn't it.

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

by tmesis » 21 Jun 2018 17:58

First class insight from the ITV team - 17% of goals so far have been scored in the last 15 minutes of games, showing that there have been a lot of late goals.

So that's 17% of the goals scored in the last 17% of matches then.

6ft Kerplunk
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by 6ft Kerplunk » 21 Jun 2018 19:22

Whore Jackie Not really been impressed with Evra and wish he'd fcuking stop slouching in his chair.

Not sure its a look that anybody could pull off but the crewneck and bowtie combo means I can't take anything he says seriously.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 22 Jun 2018 07:58

Getting really annoyed with men who are getting offended on behalf of female commentators and pundits. All over my timeline on Twitter I can see the professionally offended standing up for women.

Everyone has the right to talk about football man, woman or child. If a woman wants to be a pundit or commentator then they are open to the same criticism a man is. Look at the abuse Lawrenson or Phil Neville are getting, are women getting offended by that and sending out cringey tweets in their defence?

I think all the women I've seen or heard from have been ok so far, they are kinda just there. They don't add anything or take anything away. The levels of people either being offended by them being there or the criticism they are receiving only leads me to believe there are a lot of virgins out there.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 22 Jun 2018 17:59

Old Man Andrews Getting really annoyed with men who are getting offended on behalf of female commentators and pundits. All over my timeline on Twitter I can see the professionally offended standing up for women.

Everyone has the right to talk about football man, woman or child. If a woman wants to be a pundit or commentator then they are open to the same criticism a man is. Look at the abuse Lawrenson or Phil Neville are getting, are women getting offended by that and sending out cringey tweets in their defence?

I think all the women I've seen or heard from have been ok so far, they are kinda just there. They don't add anything or take anything away. The levels of people either being offended by them being there or the criticism they are receiving only leads me to believe there are a lot of virgins out there.

I think incels like Ian think they might get laid if they take that attitude (they won't)

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 22 Jun 2018 18:04

+1.

Lucy Verasame is still the one though. Got to give ITV credit for those two.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 23 Jun 2018 14:07

CountryRoyal

+1.

Lucy Verasame is still the one though. Got to give ITV credit for those two.

Been a solid Verasamy fan since back in her Sky days. Inserting your penis into her must be some experience.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 23 Jun 2018 14:11

He's not the most exciting pundit but Zabaleta seems like a nice bloke. I would happily go a cafe for a light lunch and soft drink with him (if invited to)

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 23 Jun 2018 15:17

actually, could someone check if The Hurrell thread is safe?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Jun 2018 18:22

BR0B0T
Old Man Andrews Getting really annoyed with men who are getting offended on behalf of female commentators and pundits. All over my timeline on Twitter I can see the professionally offended standing up for women.

I think incels like Ian think they might get laid if they take that attitude (they won't)

:roll: tards.

149 posts