The generic transfer thread

10373 posts
Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

Re: The generic transfer thread

by Winston Biscuit » 20 Jul 2018 12:44

Old Man Andrews
Winston Biscuit Roma confirm Alisson went for €62.5M basic (£56M) with a further possible €10M (£9M) in potential future add ons

a comment I made back in Feb about Alisson possibly being the best in Europe
http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=107279&p=4587648&hilit=alisson#p4587648

Can't say he has done a lot for me in the time I have seen him. If they wanted to spend that much then why not meet Jan Oblak's release fee who for me is a superior keeper?

Oblak's release clause is always reported at €100M. He is also at a 'better' club at AM than liverpool in terms of what has recently and what could be achieved, whereas that could be argued otherwise with Roma.

TheSpread

by TheSpread » 20 Jul 2018 17:14

Old Man Andrews
TheSpread Superb deal for Roma. They will be able to sign an equally good if not better keeper than Alisson for half that money.

Name a goalkeeper of the same ability available for £28 million.

I'll wait.

You do know that £28m is half of £56m? :lol: Liverpool paid more than £56m for Alisson.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 20 Jul 2018 20:12

Leicester have paid £12m for Danny Ward. Schmeicel to Chelsea?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 20 Jul 2018 21:19

TheSpread
Old Man Andrews
TheSpread Superb deal for Roma. They will be able to sign an equally good if not better keeper than Alisson for half that money.

I'll wait.

You do know that £28m is half of £56m? :lol: Liverpool paid more than £56m for Alisson.

That was the straight up fee. The rest are add on's, do your research moron. No guarantee Roma will get that money.

So take it you can't answer the question. Useless tosser.

TheSpread

by TheSpread » 21 Jul 2018 08:57

Old Man Andrews
TheSpread
Old Man Andrews

I'll wait.

That was the straight up fee. The rest are add on's, do your research moron. No guarantee Roma will get that money.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 22 Jul 2018 11:39

TheSpread
Old Man Andrews
TheSpread

Still waiting for you to name someone. If you can't do it just admit you were wrong and apologise. Go on, do it.

TheSpread

by TheSpread » 22 Jul 2018 15:59

Is this where I name someone and you say he isn't as good?

Like Jorghino isn't a top player? :lol:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 22 Jul 2018 17:15

TheSpread Is this where I name someone and you say he isn't as good?

He isn't a top player, fairly obvious.

Hurry up and name a goalkeeper as good and for the amount of money you stated. Get on with it.

Or you could just apologise for being completely wrong and having zero football knowledge.

TheSpread

by TheSpread » 23 Jul 2018 08:17

Old Man Andrews

Hurry up and name a goalkeeper as good and for the amount of money you stated. Get on with it.

Or you could just apologise for being completely wrong and having zero football knowledge.

Yes, I was correct.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 23 Jul 2018 08:25

TheSpread
Old Man Andrews

Yes, I was correct.

You've lost the argument so apologise for wasting my time. Hurry up.

TheSpread

by TheSpread » 23 Jul 2018 08:32

Old Man Andrews
TheSpread
Old Man Andrews

Yes, I was correct.

Old Man Andrews He isn't a top player, fairly obvious.

Who lost?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 23 Jul 2018 08:35

TheSpread
Old Man Andrews
TheSpread
Yes, I was correct.

Who lost?

He isn't a top player. Ronaldo and Messi are top players. You are comparing Jorginho to them are you?

Still waiting for a name of a goalkeeper who is available for £28million who is as good as Alisson. Hurry up with it I will give you one more chance to put a name in before it is fully confirmed you are a massive, massive twat.

TheSpread

by TheSpread » 23 Jul 2018 08:49

Old Man Andrews
TheSpread
Old Man Andrews

Who lost?

He isn't a top player. Ronaldo and Messi are top players. You are comparing Jorginho to them are you?

Still waiting for a name of a goalkeeper who is available for £28million who is as good as Alisson. Hurry up with it I will give you one more chance to put a name in before it is fully confirmed you are a massive, massive twat.

No. Ronaldo and Messi are world class players. It's OK than you don't understand what the difference is between a top player and a world class one.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 23 Jul 2018 08:56

TheSpread
Old Man Andrews
TheSpread

Who lost?

No. Ronaldo and Messi are world class players. It's OK than you don't understand what the difference is between a top player and a world class one.

You are literally a retard.

You can't name one goalkeeper despite making a big song and dance about it? Wow, pathetic. You should stick to subjects you know about like shoplifting or taking upskirt photos of girls in the Afterdark.

TheSpread

by TheSpread » 23 Jul 2018 09:03

Old Man Andrews
TheSpread
Old Man Andrews

You can't name one goalkeeper despite making a big song and dance about it? Wow, pathetic. You should stick to subjects you know about like shoplifting or taking upskirt photos of girls in the Afterdark.

Careful. Someone will get that band hammer out with false accusations of what are illegal and soon to be illegal activities.

Theroyalbox
Hob Nob Regular

by Theroyalbox » 23 Jul 2018 09:35

TheSpread
Old Man Andrews
TheSpread

Careful. Someone will get that band hammer out with false accusations of what are illegal and soon to be illegal activities.

banned*

TheSpread

by TheSpread » 23 Jul 2018 10:04

Theroyalbox
TheSpread
Old Man Andrews

banned*

FAO OMA. I was mickey taking from one of his many mistakes.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 23 Jul 2018 10:10

TheSpread
Theroyalbox
TheSpread

banned*

He wasn't, he got it completely wrong. As per usual. We should be patient and show tolerance of people like Kes.

TheSpread

by TheSpread » 23 Jul 2018 10:20

Old Man Andrews
TheSpread
Theroyalbox
banned*

He wasn't, he got it completely wrong. As per usual. We should be patient and show tolerance of people like Kes.

Lies.

TheSpread

by TheSpread » 23 Jul 2018 10:27

Wolves agree fee with Monaco for Joao Moutinho. £5m.

10373 posts