did you go Kes?

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: CheLOLsea

by Stranded » 25 Feb 2019 12:27

Duffy
Stranded
Disgraceful scenes from Kepa - don't care if he was fit - the manager wants you off, off you go. Caballero is a renowned penalty saver and may well have won them the cup.

Farcical as it was - I don't agree with this. Sarri didn't want Kepa off - they thought he was injured. If you look at the footage, as soon as Kepa was on his feet he was telling the bench he was fine. Seems to have be some mis-communication somewhere with the medical staff and the bench. As for Caballero - yes he's a good penalty stopper, but Kepa did make one save. It was the misses from Jorghino and Luiz that lost it for Chelsea in the shootout....

It also made an absolute hash of the Aguero one.

Duffy

by Duffy » 25 Feb 2019 13:43

Stranded
Duffy
Stranded
Disgraceful scenes from Kepa - don't care if he was fit - the manager wants you off, off you go. Caballero is a renowned penalty saver and may well have won them the cup.

Farcical as it was - I don't agree with this. Sarri didn't want Kepa off - they thought he was injured. If you look at the footage, as soon as Kepa was on his feet he was telling the bench he was fine. Seems to have be some mis-communication somewhere with the medical staff and the bench. As for Caballero - yes he's a good penalty stopper, but Kepa did make one save. It was the misses from Jorghino and Luiz that lost it for Chelsea in the shootout....

But then he did save penalties v Spurs in the semi-final....and one yesterday...

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 25 Feb 2019 13:51

Stranded
Duffy
Stranded

I can guarentee had Willy C been on, Chelsea would have won.

Disgusting scenes from Kepa and Chelshit in general. Utter toxic club and I hope they get relegated next season.

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 25 Feb 2019 13:51

Duffy
Stranded
Duffy

But then he did save penalties v Spurs in the semi-final....and one yesterday...

Did they win yesterday?

No?

So your "point" is irrelevant then.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 25 Feb 2019 14:11

Old Man Andrews
genome
Old Man Andrews Sarri saying it was all a misunderstanding.

I also enjoyed Azpilicueta saying that he didn't see the situation because he was on the other side of the pitch. :lol:

What a basket case of a club. Feel sorry for the likes of Hudson-Odoi, Ampadu etc. Young lads being set such awful examples on a daily basis.

Are you still a devoted fan Kes?

I went to the game yesterday with my Chelsea-supporting son.
Both teams went through the motions like a training session for the first 80 minutes or so and then Hazard broke free but was given (correctly?) offside.
Pissed off because I had done a bet on Hazard to score and Chelsea to win 1-0 at 66/1.

It was the only way I could see Chelsea winning and , as a neutral, it gave me an interest more than just wanting Chelsea to win for my son's sake (yes I know, where did we go wrong ending up with a special needs son, i.e. a Chelsea fan?-I blame Kerry Dixon).

The keeper incident was a farce and showed what I have often felt that in football a captain generally has no relevance.

Early on in the game the atmosphere was quite toxic because of Sarri going with a false no.9 again with Higuaín and Giroud on the bench but it mellowed as the fans realised that the tactic was not to lose and maybe nick a goal.

Young hopefuls, Loftus-Cheek and Hudson-Odoi looked a bit lost and Willian was dreadful but their fans seemed uplifted and now looking forward to playing Spurs on Wednesday as they look to get back ahead of Arsenal and Man Utd for that 4th place..

Duffy

by Duffy » 25 Feb 2019 14:12

The Enfield Royal71
Duffy
Stranded

Did they win yesterday?

No?

Is it? Chelsea missed two penalties. So my point is relevant. Re-read, reflect, then get back to me.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 25 Feb 2019 14:14

Victor Meldrew
Old Man Andrews
genome
I also enjoyed Azpilicueta saying that he didn't see the situation because he was on the other side of the pitch. :lol:

What a basket case of a club. Feel sorry for the likes of Hudson-Odoi, Ampadu etc. Young lads being set such awful examples on a daily basis.

He is literally posting on this page about 4 posts above your one. You have embarrassed yourself with your Hudson-Odoi comment the other day so don't make it worse now.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 25 Feb 2019 14:18

Old Man Andrews
Victor Meldrew
Old Man Andrews

He is literally posting on this page about 4 posts above your one. You have embarrassed yourself with your Hudson-Odoi comment the other day so don't make it worse now.

Is Enfield yet another one of your alter egos?
Surely he can't be the real Kes as, in another topic, he is taking the piss out of Chelsea's results v Bournemouth and City. :?: :?:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 25 Feb 2019 14:21

Victor Meldrew
Old Man Andrews
Victor Meldrew

Surely he can't be the real Kes as, in another topic, he is taking the piss out of Chelsea's results v Bournemouth and City. :?: :?:

Duffy is apparently.

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 25 Feb 2019 14:28

Duffy
The Enfield Royal71
Duffy

Did they win yesterday?

No?

Is it? Chelsea missed two penalties. So my point is relevant. Re-read, reflect, then get back to me.

Yes he did save two penalties and another in the final but It is completely irrelevant. They still lost. Had they won, it would have been relevant.

It was his fault for letting that pea-roller from Aguero in. He is an utter shambles and embarrassment of a keeper, and so is the rest of the team for letting it happen.

Reflect on that Kes.

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 25 Feb 2019 14:31

Victor Meldrew
Old Man Andrews
Victor Meldrew

Are you a Chelsea fan?

You sure as hell are as thick as one.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 25 Feb 2019 15:13

The Enfield Royal71
Victor Meldrew
Old Man Andrews

Are you a Chelsea fan?

Thick?-I don't think so.
A Chelsea fan?-No,never
Confused?-yes.

Over the years Kes has come and gone with so many different personnae it is difficult to know who he is.
With your own rudeness you could easily have qualified.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 25 Feb 2019 15:38

Victor Meldrew
Old Man Andrews
genome

Both teams went through the motions like a training session for the first 80 minutes or so and then Hazard broke free but was given (correctly?) offside.
Pissed off because I had done a bet on Hazard to score and Chelsea to win 1-0 at 66/1.

It was the only way I could see Chelsea winning and , as a neutral, it gave me an interest more than just wanting Chelsea to win for my son's sake (yes I know, where did we go wrong ending up with a special needs son, i.e. a Chelsea fan?-I blame Kerry Dixon).

The keeper incident was a farce and showed what I have often felt that in football a captain generally has no relevance.

Early on in the game the atmosphere was quite toxic because of Sarri going with a false no.9 again with Higuaín and Giroud on the bench but it mellowed as the fans realised that the tactic was not to lose and maybe nick a goal.

Young hopefuls, Loftus-Cheek and Hudson-Odoi looked a bit lost and Willian was dreadful but their fans seemed uplifted and now looking forward to playing Spurs on Wednesday as they look to get back ahead of Arsenal and Man Utd for that 4th place..

Oh dear.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 25 Feb 2019 15:46

Victor has had a mare in this thread over the last week.

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 25 Feb 2019 15:51

Old Man Andrews Victor has had a mare in this thread over the last week.

Not just this thread and not just this week.

He constantly has a mare and posts drivel.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 25 Feb 2019 16:25

The Enfield Royal71
Old Man Andrews Victor has had a mare in this thread over the last week.

Not just this thread and not just this week.

He constantly has a mare and posts drivel.

Thank you Kes or whoever you are.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 25 Feb 2019 16:36

sandman
Victor Meldrew
Old Man Andrews

Oh dear.

Sandy,
For such an offensive type that you are in your postings you seem so readily offended yourself.
My son is in no way offended by my referring to him as having special needs as a Chelsea fan;presumably you are one of those saddos who get offended on behalf of other people......when they themselves are not offended.
Sadly you made no commeent about the foootball.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 25 Feb 2019 16:43

Put a sock in it Vic.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 26 Feb 2019 07:42

Victor Meldrew
The Enfield Royal71
Victor Meldrew

Are you a Chelsea fan?

Thick?-I don't think so.
A Chelsea fan?-No,never
Confused?-yes.

Over the years Kes has come and gone with so many different personnae it is difficult to know who he is.
With your own rudeness you could easily have qualified.

It's always transparently obvious who Kes is.

Kes = Duffy
Enfield = double d (also obvious)

9597 posts