Hob Nob Legend

Re: STs for season 2019/2020

by Snowflake Royal » 30 Jul 2019 18:44

Got mine. :D

Loads of time to spare.

CrowthorneRoyal

by CrowthorneRoyal » 31 Jul 2019 08:47

I got mine yesterday. Most of the writing on it looks like its worn off already.

My two sons STs didnt arrive yesterday. I would have thought theyd all come in one envelope.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 31 Jul 2019 08:53

CrowthorneRoyal I got mine yesterday. Most of the writing on it looks like its worn off already.

My two sons STs didnt arrive yesterday. I would have thought theyd all come in one envelope.

Are your lads already ST holders and under 18? If so they will need to use their existing ST cards

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 31 Jul 2019 09:19

Got mine yesterday, they might have done a new design :|

CrowthorneRoyal

by CrowthorneRoyal » 31 Jul 2019 09:36

Zip
CrowthorneRoyal I got mine yesterday. Most of the writing on it looks like its worn off already.

Are your lads already ST holders and under 18? If so they will need to use their existing ST cards

They were a couple of seasons ago but werent last year

CrowthorneRoyal

by CrowthorneRoyal » 31 Jul 2019 10:56

CrowthorneRoyal
Zip

They were a couple of seasons ago but werent last year

Arrived this morning in two seperate envelopes.

Singing Defective

by Singing Defective » 01 Aug 2019 18:16

Zip

?? My son is 16, existing ST. New hotel-room lock picker arrived for him at the same time as mine, Tuesday.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 02 Aug 2019 09:49

Singing Defective
Zip

?? My son is 16, existing ST. New hotel-room lock picker arrived for him at the same time as mine, Tuesday.

My son is the same age so will find out next week if he has a new ST card. The club have said though that new ST’s are issued to existing ST holders if they are 18 or over or have moved seats

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 02 Aug 2019 10:19

Singing Defective
Zip

Did you move seats?

Singing Defective

by Singing Defective » 02 Aug 2019 18:13

Platypuss
Singing Defective
Zip

Did you move seats?

That’ll be it, yep, sorry: Y23, here we come, see you tomorrow.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 10 Aug 2019 12:04

Trying to order a ticket under friends and family for a mate for the Cardiff game, it was quite straight forward under the old online format, just click on his name pick a seat then pay.
In the new site there is no such option even though the same friend is registered under F & F. not sure what the options are short of calling the TO.

Singing Defective

by Singing Defective » 10 Aug 2019 17:40

windermereROYAL Trying to order a ticket under friends and family for a mate for the Cardiff game, it was quite straight forward under the old online format, just click on his name pick a seat then pay.
In the new site there is no such option even though the same friend is registered under F & F. not sure what the options are short of calling the TO.

They don’t bite, you know :D

Had the same faff adding the Mrs for a Caerrrrdiv ticket (she’s Welsh..), gave up and used the dog & bone.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 10 Aug 2019 17:43

Singing Defective
windermereROYAL Trying to order a ticket under friends and family for a mate for the Cardiff game, it was quite straight forward under the old online format, just click on his name pick a seat then pay.

Had the same faff adding the Mrs for a Caerrrrdiv ticket (she’s Welsh..), gave up and used the dog & bone.

Oi. Mrs SD needs to be in the away end.

Singing Defective

by Singing Defective » 10 Aug 2019 17:49

Zip
Singing Defective

Oi. Mrs SD needs to be in the away end.

Agreed. And with someone who can explain why all the chaps down there are using a round ball...

TBH I’ve won. Son supports the ‘ding, not Wrexham...

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 10 Aug 2019 23:21

Singing Defective

Thats not the point I`m making, why is it you have a bloody website where you can`t order tickets for F and F on the same website they allow you to register them?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Aug 2019 08:56

windermereROYAL
Singing Defective

Thats not the point I`m making, why is it you have a bloody website where you can`t order tickets for F and F on the same website they allow you to register them?

Call them and find out how to do it. Then tell us.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 13 Aug 2019 10:19

windermereROYAL
Singing Defective

When you get to the Review Order stage there is a check box on the right that says ‘assign owners’. Check the box.
Against each ticket will be your name. You click on your name and you get a list of people set up as F&F and you can select who each ticket is for.
There are instructions for doing this on the left of the page.
It’s not hard but comes later in the process than you might expect. You get your tickets and then say who they are for rather than selecting a ticket for a specific person.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 13 Aug 2019 14:41

Nameless
windermereROYAL
Singing Defective

When you get to the Review Order stage there is a check box on the right that says ‘assign owners’. Check the box.
Against each ticket will be your name. You click on your name and you get a list of people set up as F&F and you can select who each ticket is for.
It’s not hard but comes later in the process than you might expect. You get your tickets and then say who they are for rather than selecting a ticket for a specific person.

Jesus christ, how the hell do you navigate that without knowing? thanks very much.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 13 Aug 2019 15:32

windermereROYAL
Nameless
windermereROYAL

Jesus christ, how the hell do you navigate that without knowing? thanks very much.

We’ll to be honest I didn’t know until I saw your question so I just went on the site, followed the process and read the instructions ! It could be more intuitive and I kind of knew what I was looking for but I’ve never actually used it in anger.

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 17 Jul 2020 20:17

Just saw this. Say what you want about RFC but our club and owner give the fans a really good deal to encourage us to support the club and attend the games. Ridiculous pricing Really for National League football. Though gate receipts are much more important the lower down the leagues you go.

https://fanbanter.co.uk/fans-slam-kings ... et-prices/

336 posts