BFTG Boro

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

Re: BFTG Boro

by karbota » 17 Sep 2019 22:30

URZZZZ
karbota
Snowflake Royal Well seeing as I'm IR and Spacey hasn't been a regular for about 10 years, you're talking nonsense.

As I'm sure which ever regular you are behind the new username knows.

Ok dug out one of your many love in posts on Rakels =

Re: Deniss Rakels will be the league's top scorer this season...
Double figures for Denis but can't see him breaking 20. Thinking about this a second... i think that 3 of our last 3 promotions our top scorer had less than 20 goals, and we've failed to get promoted in seasons where Long, Sigurdsson, Cureton, Butler (? ), Caskey and Morley have all got 20+, which

What a bizarre and meaningless post, who cares what someone thought 3 years ago

Because today the same poster is making the same naive overly optimistic posts on the same B type unproven/ unknown imports.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: BFTG Boro

by Millsy » 18 Sep 2019 10:25

karbota
URZZZZ
karbota
Ok dug out one of your many love in posts on Rakels =

Re: Deniss Rakels will be the league's top scorer this season...
Double figures for Denis but can't see him breaking 20. Thinking about this a second... i think that 3 of our last 3 promotions our top scorer had less than 20 goals, and we've failed to get promoted in seasons where Long, Sigurdsson, Cureton, Butler (? ), Caskey and Morley have all got 20+, which

What a bizarre and meaningless post, who cares what someone thought 3 years ago

Because today the same poster is making the same naive overly optimistic posts on the same B type unproven/ unknown imports.

Breaking news for you.... sit down this is going to be a massive revelation. Ready? Ian doesn't own a crystal ball. None of us does.

And some of us (like me) have been far more optimistic than he has been.