3567 posts
BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: England - the future....

by BR0B0T » 09 Jul 2021 21:41

St Pauli
BR0B0T
St Pauli
Going equipped, attempted wounding with attempt to cause serious bodily harm.

3-5 mW range of pens can't damage eyes or skin etc

If true, fair enough. But how can we tell the mW of the pen just from the footage? Surely you’d need the one to see that?

that's something you'd have to prove as well

but that's the range of those pens (for lecturing etc)

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 09 Jul 2021 21:45

BR0B0T
St Pauli
BR0B0T

If true, fair enough. But how can we tell the mW of the pen just from the footage? Surely you’d need the one to see that?

that's something you'd have to prove as well

but that's the range of those pens (for lecturing etc)

True. I guess the proof if he was harmed would be the injury.

Also when DI Pauli’s through with him he’ll be signing all sorts of confessions and pleas! He looked like that when he came in here Chief Inspector! 8)

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 09 Jul 2021 21:47

Fascist pig

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 09 Jul 2021 21:47

Oops

forgot the safety :wink:

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Jul 2021 12:02

BR0B0T
St Pauli
BR0B0T
for what exactly?

also it's legal to own one

so what do you charge them with?

Public order offence.

No idea how St Pauli thinks they can be identified though. You'd basically need multiple eye witnesses and hope there was a camera pointing at the exact spot at the exact time. Could probably be done quite subtly, and those laser pens aren't big.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 10 Jul 2021 13:29

Snowflake Royal
BR0B0T
St Pauli

Public order offence.

No idea how St Pauli thinks they can be identified though. You'd basically need multiple eye witnesses and hope there was a camera pointing at the exact spot at the exact time. Could probably be done quite subtly, and those laser pens aren't big.

from reading about Public Order Offenses I'm surprised football fans aren't charged every week for

- threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or disorderly behaviour
- in a public or private place (but not when confined to a dwelling house - see note below)
- With intent to cause and thereby causing
- while drunk
- within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused
- harassment, alarm or distress

Maximum of six months for section 4/4(a)

If it's a kid...no way are they doing time for that

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 10 Jul 2021 16:34

Snowflake Royal
BR0B0T
St Pauli

Public order offence.

Pretty sure CCTV in a modern stadium like Wembley will cover every section of every stand all the time, the question is how much detail you can see. I would think the detail on such CCTV would be quite high in order to identify things like coin/dart throwing. Which would be detailed enough to identify laser pen use. That said it, would take a long time to work through every potential section on that side of the ground, but there’s plenty you could rule out immediately, it would take a long time, but investigations do. If you do find the individual, you could track them via cctv from the electronic gate to their seat, giving you the name and address of the individual, or at least the person who bought the ticket and then sold it on to the perp.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Jul 2021 17:25

BR0B0T
Snowflake Royal
BR0B0T

Public order offence.

from reading about Public Order Offenses I'm surprised football fans aren't charged every week for

- in a public or private place (but not when confined to a dwelling house - see note below)
- while drunk

You can get people for public order offences for all sorts of relatively innocuous behaviour

Donny Ironside
Hob Nob Regular

by Donny Ironside » 10 Jul 2021 19:49

Snowflake Royal
BR0B0T
Snowflake Royal Public order offence.

- while drunk

You can get people for public order offences for all sorts of relatively innocuous behaviour

I got one for flicking beer at some oxf*rd pussy. Massive fine, literally threatened with jail because somebody got a bit scared of liquid :lol:

Apparently that is "threatening" behavior. Ffs my mum is more threatening then that.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 10 Jul 2021 22:13

I know everyone hates us, but the saltiness from people from other nations (the home ones and Ireland especially) on Twitter about how we cheated in the last game and we’ve had an unfair advantage because we’ve played 6/7 games at home is epic.

Please let us win. Please. Partly because it will piss off all those pcunts.

I’ve been foolish enough to cheer for wales and Scotland in previous times. I’ll not make that mistake again.

And I’ve always considered myself a man of the world, but this hatred they have for us is very much making me feel like a little englander.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 10 Jul 2021 22:36

20/30 years ago (pre interspazz) you wouldn’t have even known about their opinions...and imho they still don’t count anyway.

No need to fret....my biggest question still remains (unanswered) is about Scotland...when their national team plays, do the Rangers and Celtic fans unite for the day?

Wales are just an occasional interesting distraction.

N Ireland, yeah, got a bit of time for them.

Ireland, meh, euro beggars

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 10 Jul 2021 22:48

Scutterbucketz I know everyone hates us, but the saltiness from people from other nations (the home ones and Ireland especially) on Twitter about how we cheated in the last game and we’ve had an unfair advantage because we’ve played 6/7 games at home is epic.

I’ve been foolish enough to cheer for wales and Scotland in previous times. I’ll not make that mistake again.

And I’ve always considered myself a man of the world, but this hatred they have for us is very much making me feel like a little englander.

I actually went against Scotland and Wales for this tournament

...just thought I'd do the opposite of what I usually do for tournament football

I've had years of Irish relations shitting on the team. Couldn't actually find an England top to buy in Dublin 2018

...they're like a bitter ex-girlfriend (one that we colonized and then starved to death tbf)

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 10 Jul 2021 23:15

Scutterbucketz I know everyone hates us, but the saltiness from people from other nations (the home ones and Ireland especially) on Twitter about how we cheated in the last game and we’ve had an unfair advantage because we’ve played 6/7 games at home is epic.

Yeah but you’re assuming that the noise you read in the social media is representative of an entire country. Wales is around 50/50 wanting England to win.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 10 Jul 2021 23:26

Zip

Yeah but you’re assuming that the noise you read in the social media is representative of an entire country. Wales is around 50/50 wanting England to win.

LOL. I bet it isn’t anywhere near 50%

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 10 Jul 2021 23:31

Scutterbucketz
Zip

LOL. I bet it isn’t anywhere near 50%

Shrugs. .James Collins speaks for a lot more people than some random no mark on the internet. What you also need to account for is that a lot of Welsh people support Man United and Liverpool and not necessarily their local clubs so that makes them less likely to hostile

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 10 Jul 2021 23:42

Who is a james Collins and why should I listen to him?

Also, do you genuinely believe that the majority of people in the home nations don’t want us to lose?

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 10 Jul 2021 23:47

Scutterbucketz Who is a james Collins and why should I listen to him?

Also, do you genuinely believe that the majority of people in the home nations don’t want us to lose?

James Collins as in Wales and West Ham. I suspect the vast majority of Scots want England to lose. Wales is divided on the matter.

fartdad
Hob Nob Regular

by fartdad » 10 Jul 2021 23:48

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 10 Jul 2021 23:50

Zip

James Collins as in Wales and West Ham. I suspect the vast majority of Scots want England to lose. Wales is divided on the matter.

It’s possible we’ll get there in the end; what did james Collins say?

And I’d say, he’ll be in a minority still.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 11 Jul 2021 00:04

Scutterbucketz
Zip

It’s possible we’ll get there in the end; what did james Collins say?

And I’d say, he’ll be in a minority still.

This is a slog.He is backing England and believes Wales fans are too. He has gone too far saying that but what you don’t appreciate is that Wales supporters are far more likely to be hostile to Scotland than England because of previous World Cup qualifying campaigns.

3567 posts