Orgryte game

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 08 Aug 2006 22:20

19:30 FT' Heerenveen (Netherlands) 4 : 0 Middlesbrough (England)

:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

I wonder.......

Muskrat
Hob Nob Regular

by Muskrat » 08 Aug 2006 22:24

Hi Viking, are Orgryte the team whose nickname is The Mackerels?

I only ask because when I spent the weekend in Goteburg a few years ago there was this bloke who we got talking to in a pub (who was pished out of his head) but he got a bit offended when I suggested that he supported Gothenburg. I didn't realise at the time that there was any other team in the City!!

bassavage

by bassavage » 08 Aug 2006 22:25

URZZZZZZZZ 19:30 FT' Heerenveen (Netherlands) 4 : 0 Middlesbrough (England)

I wonder.......

Gareth Southgate.....about as good at managing as his penalty in Euro 96.

RIP ELM Park

by RIP ELM Park » 08 Aug 2006 22:26

Any News on Sonko's injury??

bassavage

by bassavage » 08 Aug 2006 22:28

It will be interesting to see who he plays against MiddLOLesborough if Sonko's out. Does he go for Gunnarson who's played in that position before but isn't it prefered position or does he go for Sam Sodje and throw him straight into the deep end?

Viking Royal

by Viking Royal » 08 Aug 2006 22:29

Mr Angry Thanks for the update Viking; hope you guys manage to get to see a few games over here next season.

Oh, and don't worry about Sidders or anyone else mouthing off about Sweden; those of us who have been over there know what a great place it is!

Thank You, lets hope so.

Maybe the two Ginger guys had no luck with the Swedish chicks, whilst Hunt scored loads? Maybe thats why theyre grumpy?

Viking Royal

by Viking Royal » 08 Aug 2006 22:32

Muskrat Hi Viking, are Orgryte the team whose nickname is The Mackerels?

I only ask because when I spent the weekend in Goteburg a few years ago there was this bloke who we got talking to in a pub (who was pished out of his head) but he got a bit offended when I suggested that he supported Gothenburg. I didn't realise at the time that there was any other team in the City!!

No, that would be GAIS. Gothenburg actually holds 4 team in the topflight. Makes sense too, the Gais fans are pissed through the week, 'cause thats the only fun they've got.

The_Cat

by The_Cat » 08 Aug 2006 22:33

I wonder.......
To be fair Heerneveen were a very good team last season.

bassavage

by bassavage » 08 Aug 2006 22:38

Well if they were good, what are Feynoord?

Muskrat
Hob Nob Regular

by Muskrat » 08 Aug 2006 22:40

Viking Royal
Muskrat Hi Viking, are Orgryte the team whose nickname is The Mackerels?

No, that would be GAIS. Gothenburg actually holds 4 team in the topflight. Makes sense too, the Gais fans are pissed through the week, 'cause thats the only fun they've got.

OK, cheers.

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 08 Aug 2006 22:45

bassavage

I wonder.......

Gareth Southgate.....about as good at managing as his penalty in Euro 96.

I'd wait till after we play them in our and their first competative match
:roll:

stuart sweden

by stuart sweden » 09 Aug 2006 00:22

It was a headbutt from Bikey due to a comment made by the Öis player.

Well we were not exactly brilliant tonight and Öis were quite aggro especially towards Bobby, the ref was a Öis season ticket holder.
Seol is a class act he makes most of our other players look shit, hunty was good and has been all tour and long was lively as usual. Doyle and Lita didnt seem to click together up front in the first half.

Well there you go we play a half decent team and dont play well athough it was the same last year at Ljungskile and look how well we did after that......

Still think we should sign the Lanna nr 4 he was immense

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 09 Aug 2006 00:32

You'd have thought someone who was desperate to get away from Russia and impress a potential buyer and new manager would do everything in their power to be impressive. Rather than headbut someone in a friendly.

There goes his chances of getting signed up here. And he sounded quite good as well.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 09 Aug 2006 00:44

Ian Royal You'd have thought someone who was desperate to get away from Russia and impress a potential buyer and new manager would do everything in their power to be impressive. Rather than headbut someone in a friendly.

There goes his chances of getting signed up here. And he sounded quite good as well.

Andre's future
When asked if the red card has scuppered Bikey's chances of signing for the Royals, Steve said, "I don't know. We're going to have to think about it.

"He was playing well up until that point, I thought he was quite fluent in the holding midfield role and doing a good job.

"Now do you say the pressure of trying to impress made him think that a reaction was what we wanted to see? I don't know. I spoke with him about it, once the second half had started, and you could tell he was just bitterly disappointed.

"He's used to a different mentality, but how long is it going to take for him to grasp our mentality? I really don't know where we're going to go from here, I'll have to talk to the staff about it and see where we end up."

http://www.readingfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10306~879256,00.html

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 09 Aug 2006 00:56

doesn't sound good. though the very fact that they are still considering him and are apparently "agonising" over the decision bodes well as to his quality.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 09 Aug 2006 01:01

Ian Royal doesn't sound good. though the very fact that they are still considering him and are apparently "agonising" over the decision bodes well as to his quality.

Or to our desperation!

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 09 Aug 2006 01:08

Platypuss
Ian Royal doesn't sound good. though the very fact that they are still considering him and are apparently "agonising" over the decision bodes well as to his quality.

Or to our desperation!

possibly, but desperation doesn't wash with me. There are plenty of players Coppell could go out and bring in for little money should he be desperate. Desperate for someone of the right quality who is willing to come could be a different matter I spose. if the only thing we were worried about is mentality and settling in.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 09 Aug 2006 08:49

We shall see what happens.

Coppell said that he doesn't want to be quick to judge a player and if he is settling in with the squad well and the management team see something they can work with they may be prepared to overlook this incident and sign him on. From all reports, I would hope so.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 09 Aug 2006 09:23

Everyone deserves a second chance.

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 09 Aug 2006 09:32

Give him another chance. Sign him on a cheap 1 year contract saying "you have this season to prove yourself." If he oxf*rd up, let him go. If he doesn't, well.. offer him better terms.

He seems to be a quality player, the risk may just be worth it.