#SellBeforeWeDai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group

2661 posts
Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: “ Sell before we Dai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group v2.3b sponsored by Sports Direct Tennis Ba

by Brogue » 13 Jan 2024 14:16

Snowflake Royal
Brogue So I just went round and spoke to him again, he doubled down he said all fans will be removed from the stadium and it will take place behind closed doors. The game will NOT be abandoned.

I didn’t disbelieve what he said, I disbelieve that they can achieve it if enough people go on the pitch.

And if things get violent, the plan will change.

This is a plan for up to a few hundred, or if people get bored quickly.

He said the police will clear the pitch and empty the stadium if necessary. And the game will continue the behind closed doors. I don’t know why you need to argue with me ian. He is a senior steward and they all had their briefings before the game. So why don’t you stop arguing and just accept what I’m/ he is saying ffs :| why do you need to just argue all the fcuking time :roll: Jfc

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: “ Sell before we Dai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group v2.3b sponsored by Sports Direct Tennis Ba

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Jan 2024 14:21

Brogue
Snowflake Royal
Brogue So I just went round and spoke to him again, he doubled down he said all fans will be removed from the stadium and it will take place behind closed doors. The game will NOT be abandoned.

I didn’t disbelieve what he said, I disbelieve that they can achieve it if enough people go on the pitch.

And if things get violent, the plan will change.

This is a plan for up to a few hundred, or if people get bored quickly.

He said the police will clear the pitch and empty the stadium if necessary. And the game will continue the behind closed doors. I don’t know why you need to argue with me ian. He is a senior steward and they all had their briefings before the game. So why don’t you stop arguing and just accept what I’m/ he is saying ffs :| why do you need to just argue all the fcuking time :roll: Jfc

Just trying to encourage you not to just believe everything at face value.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 13 Jan 2024 14:24

Snowflake Royal
Brogue Just saw my mate at the ground who is a senior steward. He said there will be no match abandonment even if there is a pitch invasion.

The stewards have no say in this. How does he propose the game finishes with people on the pitch?

Exactly. It's the referee's decision after he looks at the situation and talks to the managers and also possibly plod.

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 13 Jan 2024 14:25

Ian this isn’t some yellow coat ‘show to me to my seat’ steward ffs

He as Senior steward which of course is > Ian digging himself into a hole as usual

:|

Just stop, you’re making yourself look even more of a dick than you usually do. :|

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Jan 2024 14:27

Brogue Ian this isn’t some yellow coat ‘show to me to my seat’ steward ffs

He as Senior steward which of course is > Ian digging himself into a hole as usual

Just stop, you’re making yourself you even more of a dick than you usually do. :|

Does the orange bib come with a star trek transporter beam Brogue?

Or is that strictly Police issue?

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 13 Jan 2024 14:31

Snowflake Royal

Just stop, you’re making yourself you even more of a dick than you usually do. :|

Ian at home watching on royals tv, everyone. Thinking he has greater knowledge than a steward briefed by police.

I’m out :arrow: :|

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 13 Jan 2024 14:50

Can't help but feel this would have all been nipped in the bud by now if SBWD had taken my advice and protested at the Swansea game.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Jan 2024 15:55

Brogue
Snowflake Royal

Ian at home watching on royals tv, everyone. Thinking he has greater knowledge than a steward briefed by police.

I’m out :arrow: :|

How's the Police clearing the pitch going Brogue?

Club Sec currently on the phone to the FL with them to decide whether to abandon the game.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 13 Jan 2024 15:56

Great stuff from the guys who came on the pitch. Heroes.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Jan 2024 16:28

I accept your apology Brogue

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 13 Jan 2024 16:38

Brogue
Snowflake Royal
Brogue Just saw my mate at the ground who is a senior steward. He said there will be no match abandonment even if there is a pitch invasion.

The stewards have no say in this. How does he propose the game finishes with people on the pitch?

He told me that they all had a briefing before the game from the police. and have been told there will be no abandonment. The police are aware of the Twitter chat and have prepared accordingly. it’s no if’s no buts. Fans will be removed from the pitch and the game will continue

Hi brogue

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 13 Jan 2024 16:43

SouthDownsRoyal
Brogue
Snowflake Royal The stewards have no say in this. How does he propose the game finishes with people on the pitch?

He told me that they all had a briefing before the game from the police. and have been told there will be no abandonment. The police are aware of the Twitter chat and have prepared accordingly. it’s no if’s no buts. Fans will be removed from the pitch and the game will continue

Hi brogue

Lol @ the stewards.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 13 Jan 2024 16:47

Green
SouthDownsRoyal
Brogue

Hi brogue

Lol @ the stewards.

Just thinking the same as I watch the clips on Twitter

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 13 Jan 2024 16:52

NathStPaul Great stuff from the guys who came on the pitch. Heroes.

Or zeros

Only time will tell

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 13 Jan 2024 16:59

Uke
NathStPaul Great stuff from the guys who came on the pitch. Heroes.

Or zeros

Only time will tell

It seems to me we are heading to liquidation anyway so this is the last throw of the dice.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 13 Jan 2024 17:10

SouthDownsRoyal
Brogue
Snowflake Royal The stewards have no say in this. How does he propose the game finishes with people on the pitch?

Hi brogue

Is this Brogues ITk contact?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Jan 2024 17:15

I really hope that in the likely event of futuregames going behind closed doors they open up RoyalsTV to all STHs to watch online without extra cost.

And I really really hope none of our fans are stupid ebough to try to.get away games called off in this way, which is just asking for genuine trouble.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 13 Jan 2024 17:15

As I was leaving a few minutes after the abandonment, I was chatting with someone who had come from working behind the scenes at the stadium who said quite a number of Port Vale fans had been kicking off on the concourse at the staff as they had to close the kiosks and couldn't serve them (I assume he meant after what would have been the usual HT slot)

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 13 Jan 2024 17:21

Mid Sussex Royal
RoyalBlue
Mid Sussex Royal The statement SBWD & STAR put out with the meeting minutes pretty much contradicts everything Pang is quoted to have said in the meeting....odd.

Not at all odd if he's the devious lying bastard that some of us always expected him to be.

I'm not suggesting Pang ins't being economical with the truth but we're 2 weeks in nearly and no one has gone with only Savage on the rumour mill (aside from a load of nonsense on twitter in the last half hour)

And how can any "whistleblower" know what Dai is really thinking?

And the cat 1 comment is just ludicrous

When will we get to read these minutes?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 13 Jan 2024 17:24

Brogue
leon Do the people on here who want an abandoned game actually go anymore?

I’m in two minds about causing utter chaos as a protest but at a lot of us still make the effort to show up.

I’m going leon, if you’re in the upper west come say hi!

Shit ! Just saw this. I was. Where do you sit gr8 m8?
Edit: clues in the answer!!! :?

2661 posts