No tickets currently available for selection

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 08 Nov 2006 08:42

Woodcote Royal I can't see how anyone can believe that we have a home league fixture in sight that has the remotest chance of not selling out.

Just like there was no chance of Man Utd losing to Southend. My point is that there was a higher chance of this game not selling out than there is for many other games, hence why they were linked. The chance may be small, but there is still a chance.

Just like there is a chance that you might admit to being wrong about something, although again that chance is very small. :wink:

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 08 Nov 2006 13:02

Until the day arrives when our league match tickets are regularly going to general sale, so that those who are currently not allowed to apply can do so, there's more chance of Man U getting stuffed 5-0 by Southend, with you and me playing up front for the Shrimpers, than there is of the Mad Stad not selling out......................but, OK, it's not impossible :P

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 08 Nov 2006 13:05

Woodcote Royal there's more chance of Man U getting stuffed 5-0 by Southend, with you and me playing up front for the Shrimpers

:lol: :lol:

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 17 Nov 2006 19:50

My dad had this message come up when I tried to buy tickets for the Blackburn game. He then phoned up the ticket office and bingo 2 tickets in the East Stand :D

I'm still surprised we got them in the East Stand, guess it shows there are ST holders not going to the games who are losing money by not giving their tickets to family and friends.

biscuitsrus

by biscuitsrus » 17 Nov 2006 20:21

KC Royal My dad had this message come up when I tried to buy tickets for the Blackburn game. He then phoned up the ticket office and bingo 2 tickets in the East Stand :D

I'm still surprised we got them in the East Stand, guess it shows there are ST holders not going to the games who are losing money by not giving their tickets to family and friends.

Those tickets are probably because of banning orders resulting from the Chelsea game.

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 17 Nov 2006 20:23

There are always a number of "corporate" tickets, and tickets reserved for players etc, and these only get returned a day or two before the match.

There's also those next to the scoreboard whoich can't be sold as ST seats because of the Sky studio thing.

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 17 Nov 2006 20:32

biscuitsrus
KC Royal My dad had this message come up when I tried to buy tickets for the Blackburn game. He then phoned up the ticket office and bingo 2 tickets in the East Stand :D

Those tickets are probably because of banning orders resulting from the Chelsea game.

Oh really? Guess that explains it then, as it did seem most odd.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 17 Nov 2006 20:57

Before linking games, there was a clear priority system for getting tickets based on previous points history. As we were selling out, there was never any need to link matches, all this would achieve was to piss people off who could make one match and not the other but were forced to buy tickets for games they may not have wanted to go to.

So people like Darlo, who could only make the odd game but set their sights on lower profile games would not get a look in, and people who were trying to build up points for these lower profile games could not get tickets, while most likely there will be empty seats at tomorrows game.

biscuitsrus

by biscuitsrus » 20 Nov 2006 18:42

Dirk Gently There are always a number of "corporate" tickets, and tickets reserved for players etc, and these only get returned a day or two before the match.

There's also those next to the scoreboard whoich can't be sold as ST seats because of the Sky studio thing.

Sky studio is in the away end and I dont know of any places available in the East Stand except S/T.

Main area for reserved players tickets is Lower West.

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 20 Nov 2006 19:00

biscuitsrus
Dirk Gently There are always a number of "corporate" tickets, and tickets reserved for players etc, and these only get returned a day or two before the match.

Sky studio is in the away end and I dont know of any places available in the East Stand except S/T.

You what?!? The "studio" thing is just to the right of the screen (as you look at it) and definitely the East stand side of the divide.

There are quite a few non-ST seats scattered around all stands - reserved for comps and corporate tickets, etc. We have 18k ST holders,, and the South stand holds 4k, so with a total capacity of 24k that means there are approx 2000 non-ST seats (i.e. over 10%) scattered around between the 3 other stands.

The_Cat

by The_Cat » 20 Nov 2006 21:04

Dirk Gently
biscuitsrus

You what?!? The "studio" thing is just to the right of the screen (as you look at it) and definitely the East stand side of the divide.

Erm, it's been in the away end the last couple of times.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 20 Nov 2006 23:25

I thought the East/Away divide followed the right edge of the tunnel and went more or less through the scoreboard.

The temporary stand was to the right of the scoreboard.

biscuitsrus

by biscuitsrus » 21 Nov 2006 19:34

Yes, in the away end. My point exactly!!!!

biscuitsrus

by biscuitsrus » 21 Nov 2006 19:36

Dirk Gently
biscuitsrus

Ref Sky Studio, you are so obviously right :wink:

There are quite a few non-ST seats scattered around all stands - reserved for comps and corporate tickets, etc. We have 18k ST holders,, and the South stand holds 4k, so with a total capacity of 24k that means there are approx 2000 non-ST seats (i.e. over 10%) scattered around between the 3 other stands.

STAR Liaison
Hob Nob Regular

by STAR Liaison » 21 Nov 2006 20:05

Platypuss I thought the East/Away divide followed the right edge of the tunnel and went more or less through the scoreboard.

Having walked all over there putting out blue and white plastic for raise the hoops I can assure you that the divide goes up the edge of the tunnel and to the away side of the scoreboard and that the Sky studio is in the home seats between the scoreboard and the divide.

In addition when Sky decided not to use the Sky studio one game and 'forgot' to tell the stadium manager he was a little annoyed as it was too late to get the scaffolding down by the time he found out. He was definitely talking of missing out on home fans using the seats.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 21 Nov 2006 20:23

It must have changed since it looked like this then:

The seating plan also needs updating too, as according to it, anything to the right of the tunnel is in the South stand.

cheeryoleary

by cheeryoleary » 21 Nov 2006 20:34

starliaison
Platypuss I thought the East/Away divide followed the right edge of the tunnel and went more or less through the scoreboard.

Having walked all over there putting out blue and white plastic for raise the hoops I can assure you that the divide goes up the edge of the tunnel and to the away side of the scoreboard and that the Sky studio is in the home seats between the scoreboard and the divide.

No offence meant but thats just bollocks.
:wink:

I saw the Sky studio in the South stand - and I handed out the 'Bring it on' thingies. The 'Bring it on thingies' were heavier than your blue and white raise the hoops jobbies ergo my argument carries more weight.

So there!

Cheers then.

biscuitsrus

by biscuitsrus » 21 Nov 2006 20:56

cheeryoleary
starliaison

No offence meant but thats just bollocks.
:wink:

I saw the Sky studio in the South stand - and I handed out the 'Bring it on' thingies. The 'Bring it on thingies' were heavier than your blue and white raise the hoops jobbies ergo my argument carries more weight.

So there!

Cheers then.

Enough said! The camera never lies or does it? :wink:

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 26 Nov 2006 13:24

As for the Sky studio debate having watched all the Sky games this season, it seems to me that Sky only use that temporary studio for Prem Plus games. For all the other games they're in thew Upper West?

My dad and I also had a good look at the scoreboard and where the studio would be last week, and its definitely in the South Stand :wink:

biscuitsrus

by biscuitsrus » 27 Nov 2006 18:23

KC Royal As for the Sky studio debate having watched all the Sky games this season, it seems to me that Sky only use that temporary studio for Prem Plus games. For all the other games they're in thew Upper West?

My dad and I also had a good look at the scoreboard and where the studio would be last week, and its definitely in the South Stand :wink:

TBH there is no debate my S/T is in Y26.