Confimred new owners of Raeding Footbal Club

8684 posts
ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

Re: Buyout

by ZacNaloen » 13 Jun 2014 11:29

Click Tweets and replies

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 13 Jun 2014 11:30

SPARTA Says he hasn't tweeted since May? https://twitter.com/msljukic3

Click tweets and replies

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 13 Jun 2014 11:31

Tweet clicks and replies.

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 13 Jun 2014 11:32

ZacNaloen Click Tweets and replies

Thanks

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 13 Jun 2014 11:33

I wish someone would suggest I click Tweets and Replies?

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 13 Jun 2014 11:43

worked for me....

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 13 Jun 2014 11:59

Mr ReadingFC Last few tweets from CW..

Charles Watts @charles_watts · 34m
Some interesting #readingfc takeover developments.

Charles Watts @charles_watts · 33m
Understand that Phoenix, an American hedge fund, have offered Vibrac £5m plus the debt.

Charles Watts @charles_watts · 31m
But I also understand that the Football League are looking into Vibrac's role at #readingfc. Not happy at their role at the club.

Charles Watts @charles_watts · 30m
Seems like Vibrac may have breached Football League regulations by controlling things at #readingfc without passing a fit and proper test.

Charles Watts @charles_watts · 28m
Phoneix are of course, heavily involved with Chris Samuelson #readingfc

Hi charles

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 13 Jun 2014 12:03

Sutekh I am not surprised actually if the FL are taking an interest in Vibrac's position as they are NOT the owner's of the club and therefore SHOULD in NO way be able to dictate the terms of a sale. Their interest in the process begins and ends with retrieving any monies they are owed.

So if that is correct then the rumoured increase in the selling price must have come from the Reading board, if it is Vibrac or BGT dictating this then there is something awry somewhere (e.g. a very odd loan agreement that has terms that maybe unacceptable outside of the PL) that needs to be investigated

Or have we secretly entered administration.

Looks like this is going to drag on and on and on....

But according to Charles Watts Vibrac very much are dictating the terms of the sale. They have apparently insisted that any buyer clear their debts and pay money on top and that is why Burman pulled out! Not sure how they have managed to get that much power as, like you, all I thought they were entitled to was to get the money they are owed.

As for those who say all will be fine because Madejski has a say in the final decision; what makes you think that? At very best he is a minority shareholder. If he did have any real influence, why is he letting Vibrac decide what the deal should be in terms of price?

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 13 Jun 2014 12:08

Royal Lady Did they? What has us not paying HMRC got to do with them though? Well, it seems they are putting people off buying the club - so well done them. :roll:

Hi Ian - remember when you told me I should re-read the thread because everything has been answered in your usual condescending way? It doesn't mean the answers were correct does it? I asked what not paying HMRC had got to do with VIBRAC and we find out that VIBRAC are being investigated by the FL as they have no right to dictate without going through the Fit and Proper Persons checks, at the least.

The most worrying thing here is that CS is, alledgedly, part of the Phoenix Consortium and that VIBRAC want to sell to them - CS isn't doing it for the good of the club, he's doing it for his own good and his own benefit only. This club is in one hell of a mess and I can't see us sorting it any time soon. :cry:

As for STAR, if they are shareholders (however, big or small those shares may be) - don't they have some sort of right to know what's going on? Clearly, TSI and now CS hold the fans in contempt. Barstewards.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 13 Jun 2014 12:16

Has the following been said yet......

On behalf of Dirk, he did tell us all that this could happen, and the vast, vast majority of us chose to ignore the predictions of doom and Armageddon.

IMO, we, as a group of fans, owe Dirk a massive apology.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 13 Jun 2014 12:16

I'll make an apology to the charity of his choice.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 13 Jun 2014 12:19

Mr Angry Has the following been said yet......

On behalf of Dirk, he did tell us all that this could happen, and the vast, vast majority of us chose to ignore the predictions of doom and Armageddon.

IMO, we, as a group of fans, owe Dirk a massive apology.

He can have it when he pays Lwj/charity that ton he owes him, and apologises for cretin-g8

Not sure anyone ignored him
Of course it could have happened. But we had to wait and see if it actually did

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 13 Jun 2014 12:21

Royal Lady As for STAR, if they are shareholders (however, big or small those shares may be) - don't they have some sort of right to know what's going on? Clearly, TSI and now CS hold the fans in contempt. Barstewards.

So no real perceived change from the RFC board then.

Anyway, wouldn't shareholders be bound by a non disclosure agreement so even if STAR knew more they legally couldn't repeat it to us mere plebs.

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 13 Jun 2014 12:29

Royal Lady
Royal Lady Did they? What has us not paying HMRC got to do with them though? Well, it seems they are putting people off buying the club - so well done them. :roll:

Hi Ian - remember when you told me I should re-read the thread because everything has been answered in your usual condescending way? It doesn't mean the answers were correct does it? I asked what not paying HMRC had got to do with VIBRAC and we find out that VIBRAC are being investigated by the FL as they have no right to dictate without going through the Fit and Proper Persons checks, at the least.

The most worrying thing here is that CS is, alledgedly, part of the Phoenix Consortium and that VIBRAC want to sell to them - CS isn't doing it for the good of the club, he's doing it for his own good and his own benefit only. This club is in one hell of a mess and I can't see us sorting it any time soon. :cry:

As for STAR, if they are shareholders (however, big or small those shares may be) - don't they have some sort of right to know what's going on? Clearly, TSI and now CS hold the fans in contempt. Barstewards.

It's far far too early to play the blame game with any certainty

The club will come out of this I have no doubt.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 13 Jun 2014 12:36

CS has no other affiliation to RFC, he's not a football man per se. He tried to cling onto his £20k a month "salary" - he is money motivated - I wouldn't think that was in question?

Delboy

by Delboy » 13 Jun 2014 12:48

Whoever buys the club need it to be successful otherwise the value goes down, wait and see who the buyers are. We still have a strong squad that with no other sales needs only 4/5 good signings. If they sell off other assets like the hotel or training ground it will not affect on the field activities. Key is this needs to be resolved by end of June to give Adkins time to build for next season.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 13 Jun 2014 12:49

Has this happened yet?

#AdministrationWatch

Agent Balti
Hob Nob Regular

by Agent Balti » 13 Jun 2014 12:54

CS may be totally evil, maybe, maybe not. But doesn't anyone do anything for their own benefit?! It's a bit ludicrous to think anything else. Yeah, sure, we want any owner to be a viable, solid, custodian of the club (Lord knows we need one) but we should forget any kind of loyalty, selflessness, gratitude or 'thinking of the common fan'. None of that is likely to happen, not any time soon.

The club itself (or the one Madejski built), is now much, much different than for what 'we' see it as. This is not what Vibrac, Samuelson, Burman, Sagi, or any other consortium or hedge fund sees it as. Those 'truths' are two different things with different agendas. We are emotive about it all and they are not and we're trying to meld those mindsets together, and it ain't gonna happen.

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 13 Jun 2014 13:00

Royal Lady CS has no other affiliation to RFC, he's not a football man per se. He tried to cling onto his £20k a month "salary" - he is money motivated - I wouldn't think that was in question?

Who of a suitable authority verified this as fact?

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 13 Jun 2014 13:04

Delboy Whoever buys the club need it to be successful otherwise the value goes down, wait and see who the buyers are. We still have a strong squad that with no other sales needs only 4/5 good signings. If they sell off other assets like the hotel or training ground it will not affect on the field activities. Key is this needs to be resolved by end of June to give Adkins time to build for next season.

Which is why everyone is keen to avoid administration. It does far more harm than good. look at all the clubs who have gone through it. It can be years of turmoil before the club gets back to near normal let alone actually become better than before.

They have to buy the hotel before they sell it as it's not part of the club.

8684 posts