Watford (h) - attendance predictor....

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Watford (h) - attendance predictor....

by Sutekh » 13 Dec 2014 16:42

Last Saturday before Xmas as well, I reckon it'll be well below 15k. Only the number that Watford bring and whether the club count all season tickets or not will keep it from dipping below 10k

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Watford (h) - attendance predictor....

by melonhead » 13 Dec 2014 17:01

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 13 Dec 2014 17:13

Either Adkins' last game or Dolan's first game.
Worth a watch.

Royal & Ancient
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal & Ancient » 13 Dec 2014 17:51

As the Club always include season ticket holders irrespective of whether they are there or not we are never given a true figure . It cannot be difficult to establish given that we all pass through a turnstile or are checked in at the desk but, for me, attendance means bums on seats. After today they will be even more reluctant to give a figure.

philM

by philM » 13 Dec 2014 18:04

Royal & Ancient As the Club always include season ticket holders irrespective of whether they are there or not we are never given a true figure . It cannot be difficult to establish given that we all pass through a turnstile or are checked in at the desk but, for me, attendance means bums on seats. After today they will be even more reluctant to give a figure.

They certainly know whether a season ticket holder has attended. I got an email a couple of weeks ago asking me why I'd missed a couple of home games.

They should say "tickets sold" if they are using the high number. Calling it "attendance" is simply lying.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 13 Dec 2014 18:14

philM
Royal & Ancient As the Club always include season ticket holders irrespective of whether they are there or not we are never given a true figure . It cannot be difficult to establish given that we all pass through a turnstile or are checked in at the desk but, for me, attendance means bums on seats. After today they will be even more reluctant to give a figure.

They certainly know whether a season ticket holder has attended. I got an email a couple of weeks ago asking me why I'd missed a couple of home games.

They should say "tickets sold" if they are using the high number. Calling it "attendance" is simply lying.

I hope you told them that it's because we are shite and you'd rather do something better with your time than watch an overpaid bunch of pratts perform terribly for an orange manager with no clue

Winnershroyal

by Winnershroyal » 13 Dec 2014 18:19

I'm a STH, but haven't been to last three at home, work and other commitments.

Actually looking forward to the Watford game as it will be the end of NA, if we are not challenging we may as well have some fun in a relegation scrap. mid table is worse.

Crowd sub 12K actual, with STH add who don't attend, 15-16k

Merry Xmas..

Armadillo Roadkill

by Armadillo Roadkill » 13 Dec 2014 18:25

11k home fans - only the hard core fools that turn up no matter what will surly turn out. I will, naturally, be one of them. I almost enjoy the agony.

Barcelona Blue

by Barcelona Blue » 13 Dec 2014 18:29

ill be back from Spain for xmas and bringing the boy with me so theres two more going....anyways things may be bad at the moment but Royals all my life, always have been and always will be.....

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1