FA CUP SEMI FINAL CONFRIMED

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: FA CUP SEMI FINAL CONFRIMED

by Ian Royal » 22 Mar 2015 12:58

Well if he's not a repeat IP then the chances of him being one of the usual wums is slim. He still seems more consistent with being a wind up merchant to me, but some of you ought to have a long hard look at yourself and consider whether you might just be cyberbullying a potentially vulnerable individual with learning difficulties. And whether that's something your comfortable with.

The choices are
a) he's a wum and by reacting your just giving him the attention he craves, like squirting oxygen at a fire. Or
b) he's genuine and you're viscious bullies.

Either way it's not exactly a good choice to name call and take the piss so regularly and aggressively.

philM

by philM » 22 Mar 2015 13:04

Ian Royal Well if he's not a repeat IP then the chances of him being one of the usual wums is slim. He still seems more consistent with being a wind up merchant to me, but some of you ought to have a long hard look at yourself and consider whether you might just be cyberbullying a potentially vulnerable individual with learning difficulties. And whether that's something your comfortable with.

The choices are
a) he's a wum and by reacting your just giving him the attention he craves, like squirting oxygen at a fire. Or

Either way it's not exactly a good choice to name call and take the piss so regularly and aggressively.

I'm starting to think it's likely to be b)

He's said where he works and what job he has. It's local as well so it would be quite possible that someone from there is an RFC fan and visits here and could identify him.

Doesn't strike me as the typical actions of a WUM.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 22 Mar 2015 16:20

Ian Royal Well if he's not a repeat IP then the chances of him being one of the usual wums is slim. He still seems more consistent with being a wind up merchant to me, but some of you ought to have a long hard look at yourself and consider whether you might just be cyberbullying a potentially vulnerable individual with learning difficulties. And whether that's something your comfortable with.

The choices are

TBF. The posts LOOK LIKE an average punter pretending to be "challenged"

and that's why people react

I feel 99% sure that's the case, but I don't KNOW that's the case.

I doubt if even 1% of posters here would give someone who WAS challenged a hard time.

I mean they are reasonably pleasant to you, Ian.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 22 Mar 2015 18:20

I learnt my lesson when it comes to cyberbullying the intellectually disadvantaged with you. It created a beast we've all lived to regret.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 22 Mar 2015 18:48

Ian Royal I learnt my lesson when it comes to cyberbullying the intellectually disadvantaged with you. It created a beast we've all lived to regret.

Im sure YOU know what that means

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 23 Mar 2015 10:57

Lol @ Ian getting all precious - he swears and abuses people on here all the time - regardless of knowing their backgrounds etc :roll:

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 23 Mar 2015 12:19

I like Dave.

I don't know what the fuss is about,

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 23 Mar 2015 12:42

Royal Lady Lol @ Ian getting all precious - he swears and abuses people on here all the time - regardless of knowing their backgrounds etc :roll:

True, but that happens to men with small d!cks

Angry Shed Sex
Hob Nob Regular

by Angry Shed Sex » 23 Mar 2015 13:08

Snowball
Royal Lady Lol @ Ian getting all precious - he swears and abuses people on here all the time - regardless of knowing their backgrounds etc :roll:

True, but that happens to men with small d!cks

Yours must be almost impossible to see with the naked eye then.

Angry Shed Sex
Hob Nob Regular

by Angry Shed Sex » 23 Mar 2015 13:09

Ooohhhh, get me. Obviously I'm a man who likes cats.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Mar 2015 17:53

I do my best to ensure it's people who should be capable of taking it and who dish it out themselves. And it's usually based on what's said or been said previously, rather than ridiculing someone for their ability to communicate. I've never claimed to be perfect and I've previously said I regret the way I treated snowball initially.

If I think someone is genuinely vulnerable, I don't get stuck in. Hence why my piss taking of Dave is pretty limited and occasional.

jd82
Hob Nob Addict

by jd82 » 23 Mar 2015 17:59

You seem to be saying it's OK to take the piss out of the educationally subnormal as long it's only occasionally.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Mar 2015 18:05

jd82 You seem to be saying it's OK to take the piss out of the educationally subnormal as long it's only occasionally.

Nah, like I've said, I'm not convinced Dave isn't a wum... though since H&P posted that he's not a repeat IP I'm much more convinced than I was.

And there's a difference between treating him a bit sensitively, but not like a porcelain doll, and conducting the sort of targeted campaign that sandman in particular is delighting in.

double d

by double d » 23 Mar 2015 18:15

It is banter. End of. Do you honestly think ANY of us would see a person in the street with a disability and start taking the p1ss?

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 23 Mar 2015 18:19

double d It is banter. End of. Do you honestly think ANY of us would see a person in the street with a disability and start taking the p1ss?

It is banter as long as it doesn't go too far...........

double d

by double d » 23 Mar 2015 18:23

No Fixed Abode
double d It is banter. End of. Do you honestly think ANY of us would see a person in the street with a disability and start taking the p1ss?

That is true, but I think we are all mature enough to know what too far is, and IMO, None of us are going too far.

jd82
Hob Nob Addict

by jd82 » 23 Mar 2015 18:25

ah - Joey Barton exoneration. Say whatever you like, call it banter.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 23 Mar 2015 18:29

double d
No Fixed Abode

That is true, but I think we are all mature enough to know what too far is, and IMO, None of us are going too far.

That's not always been the case on here though. Some posters have gone too far and the moder8ors have let it go.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Mar 2015 18:39

double d Do you honestly think ANY of us would see a person in the street with a disability and start taking the p1ss?

What has your second sentence got to do with anything?

double d

by double d » 23 Mar 2015 18:56

Ian Royal
double d Do you honestly think ANY of us would see a person in the street with a disability and start taking the p1ss?

What has your second sentence got to do with anything?

My 2nd sentence was "End of". It means end, enough, stop etc. etc. I was saying that I class this as Banter. Enough said.

The above you posted was my 3rd sentence.