old woman

Re: Paul McShane considering Royals switch

by old woman » 04 Jun 2015 08:39

I was surprised he was only 29 as well.

:o

Coppelled_Streets

by Coppelled_Streets » 04 Jun 2015 08:44

Happy with this. An improvement on Pearce and no doubt the wage drop required. New captain probably as well?

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 04 Jun 2015 08:54

Got to hand it to Kes for being first with the news again.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 04 Jun 2015 09:00

leon
Lacoste 40 year old who lives with his mummy in making up rumour to wind up children on the Internet shocker. Will kes ever change or even grow up?

Starting tp think he's a pedalo

old news. He's moved in with his sister.
Who isn't his mum?

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 04 Jun 2015 09:12

Hull fans were gutted when he was released, and he was a regular in their team for most of the season, so don't me see anyone say 'oh Hull don't think he's good enough for the Champ'

He's a warrior. Exactly the kind of leader that we should be looking to bring in.

Only one Trevor Morley
Location: On the floor of the penalty box, having won a penalty by falling over

by Only one Trevor Morley » 04 Jun 2015 09:23

I had thought, like others, he would be 32 or 33 - at 29 it'll be a great signing

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 04 Jun 2015 09:38

This would be a great bit of business, better than Pearce and on lower wages.

Coppelled_Streets

by Coppelled_Streets » 04 Jun 2015 09:40

tidus_mi2 This would be a great bit of business, better than Pearce and on lower wages.

And the perfect partner for Hector, and also the experience he can pass on to Cooper will be invaluable.

Royalcop

by Royalcop » 04 Jun 2015 09:41

Be surprised if no Prem club went in for him, especially a newly promoted side looking for experience. I'd also be surprised if his wage demands were much less than what Pearce was asking for given he will have been on PL money up until now.

Coppelled_Streets

by Coppelled_Streets » 04 Jun 2015 10:10

Royalcop Be surprised if no Prem club went in for him, especially a newly promoted side looking for experience. I'd also be surprised if his wage demands were much less than what Pearce was asking for given he will have been on PL money up until now.

Pearce is on a PL wage. McShane was on a PL wage minus the deduction for relegation (re their forum), so he's bound to be on less than Pearce. Pearce will follow the money, as Feds did and Karacan will. They don't want cuts.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 04 Jun 2015 10:47

Coppelled_Streets
tidus_mi2 This would be a great bit of business, better than Pearce and on lower wages.

And the perfect partner for Hector, and also the experience he can pass on to Cooper will be invaluable.

Bit like Anton Ferdinand

Coppelled_Streets

by Coppelled_Streets » 04 Jun 2015 10:49

TBM
Coppelled_Streets

Bit like Anton Ferdinand

If the guy was fit, then yeah actually. Can't fault the chaps quality, only his fitness.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 04 Jun 2015 10:52

Kes is going to be unbearable

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 04 Jun 2015 10:55

Everyone seems to love to hate Anton Ferdinand but I doubt very much he planned to get injured, add to that, in his very brief cameo, he looked very comfortable despite being out of the game for quite a bit. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he comes back from his injury and makes a good contribution next season.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 04 Jun 2015 11:01

tidus_mi2 Everyone seems to love to hate Anton Ferdinand but I doubt very much he planned to get injured, add to that, in his very brief cameo, he looked very comfortable despite being out of the game for quite a bit. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he comes back from his injury and makes a good contribution next season.

:lol:

Well we can hope I suppose

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 04 Jun 2015 11:26

Sutekh
tidus_mi2 Everyone seems to love to hate Anton Ferdinand but I doubt very much he planned to get injured, add to that, in his very brief cameo, he looked very comfortable despite being out of the game for quite a bit. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he comes back from his injury and makes a good contribution next season.

:lol:

Well we can hope I suppose

It's really the same as Roberts, people turned on him really quickly, he's a bit outspoken which probably didn't help his case but back then I was convinced if he came back from his injury he'd make a solid contribution, he just didn't come back from his injury.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 04 Jun 2015 11:31

I'm just waiting for an apology from Lacoste who is obviously in awe of me that he has to resort to incorrect personal insults :lol:

Chins up m8. 8)

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 04 Jun 2015 11:33

leon
Lacoste 40 year old who lives with his mummy in making up rumour to wind up children on the Internet shocker. Will kes ever change or even grow up?

It certainly wound up two children here. :lol: Imagine getting so upset by a transfer rumour.......especially if you're older than 12.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 04 Jun 2015 11:44

It's not a case of getting injured, he's basically been unfit to play for 3 years.

It's not his fault but we really shouldn't have signed him, let alone thought he'd be able to contribute.

McShane is an interesting move though. As others have said he's pretty much just what we need in terms of age and style of play so would make for a good addition.

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 04 Jun 2015 11:45

No Fixed Abode
leon

It certainly wound up two children here. :lol: Imagine getting so upset by a transfer rumour.......especially if you're older than 12.

If you're right I'll hold my hands up and say fair play.

Doesn't change the fact that you're nearly fourty and burdening yourself on your sister :lol:

209 posts