Ex Players

3171 posts
Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Ex Players

by Sutekh » 17 Aug 2023 15:03

Zac Jules now with Exeter City and Jake Cooper subject to interest from Rangers, Leeds United and WBA. Finally Liam Moore is attracting interest from WBA and Sheffield Wednesday.

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 17 Aug 2023 15:04

West Brom and Sheffield Wednesday are interested in signing free agent Liam Moore, who is currently without a club after leaving Reading FC.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/west- ... -defender/

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 20 Aug 2023 12:25

Sevilla sign Örjan Nyland on a free transfer.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 20 Aug 2023 16:32

Orion1871 Sevilla sign Örjan Nyland on a free transfer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1AhYi5m36w

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 21 Aug 2023 10:36

Orion1871 Sevilla sign Örjan Nyland on a free transfer.

Not a bad job being a professional #2 GK - spent a year in Leipzig, which is a great city and now gets to do the same in Seville.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 22 Aug 2023 21:36

Sounds like Omar richards off to olympiakos on loan

Crap luck with that broken leg but needs to get himself back on track

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 23 Aug 2023 08:59

Forest player being loaned to Olympiakos :?

I'm shocked!

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 23 Aug 2023 09:02

Hendo Forest player being loaned to Olympiakos :?

I'm shocked!

Nothing dodgy there of course

Tbf it prob frees them up to spunk another 10m or so on some random

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 23 Aug 2023 10:21

Hound
Hendo Forest player being loaned to Olympiakos :?

I'm shocked!

Nothing dodgy there of course

Tbf it prob frees them up to spunk another 10m or so on some random

Perhaps to pursue their supposed interest in Tom Holmes.

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 23 Aug 2023 12:51

Do wonder whether Richards' career will just fade into obscurity? Perhaps the dream move to Bayern could end up being the move that finished his career in reality. Probably end up in Scotland or Turkey

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 23 Aug 2023 13:05

3points Do wonder whether Richards' career will just fade into obscurity? Perhaps the dream move to Bayern could end up being the move that finished his career in reality. Probably end up in Scotland or Turkey

He got a move to the Premier League then spent a whole year out with a serious injury.

In any case, I'd say Olympiakos is a step up on Reading.

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 23 Aug 2023 16:50

SCIAG
3points Do wonder whether Richards' career will just fade into obscurity? Perhaps the dream move to Bayern could end up being the move that finished his career in reality. Probably end up in Scotland or Turkey

He got a move to the Premier League then spent a whole year out with a serious injury.

May not have played much for Forest either even if he had stayed fit given they had so many players and Cooper seemed to struggle to figure out his best team all season.

Who knows how good most of the European leagues really are and it will be interesting to see if he gets much game time there or whether it's merely a wheeze around FFP for Forest and a player being dumped on a coach who doesn't want / need him

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 23 Aug 2023 16:54

Jordan Obita starts for Hibs against Villa in the ECL. ALF on the bench.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 23 Aug 2023 17:00

Pepe the Horseman Jordan Obita starts for Hibs against Villa in the ECL. ALF on the bench.

Channel 187 on Sky if anyone’s interested

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 23 Aug 2023 17:35

3points
SCIAG

May not have played much for Forest either even if he had stayed fit given they had so many players and Cooper seemed to struggle to figure out his best team all season.

Who knows how good most of the European leagues really are and it will be interesting to see if he gets much game time there or whether it's merely a wheeze around FFP for Forest and a player being dumped on a coach who doesn't want / need him

Haven’t read much into it but wasn’t his original injury a slight fracture that was meant to keep him out for a couple of weeks? Just seemed to never heal

2 years or barely playing now - not what you want at 24/25. Hopefully can stay injury free now, though was never totally convinced by him except that excellent 6 months under Pauno

donh99

by donh99 » 23 Aug 2023 19:04

Hound
3points
SCIAG He got a move to the Premier League then spent a whole year out with a serious injury.

Haven’t read much into it but wasn’t his original injury a slight fracture that was meant to keep him out for a couple of weeks? Just seemed to never heal

2 years or barely playing now - not what you want at 24/25. Hopefully can stay injury free now, though was never totally convinced by him except that excellent 6 months under Pauno

Interview he gave to the Nottingham Post https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nottin ... 652565.amp

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 23 Aug 2023 19:37

Does anyone remember a player called Sekou Baradji who played for us? I am pretty sure West Ham signed him on deadline day and we immediately signed him on loan. I noticed that he’s still playing but I have no recollection of watching him play for us and was just wondering if he was any good.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Aug 2023 19:40

blythspartan Does anyone remember a player called Sekou Baradji who played for us? I am pretty sure West Ham signed him on deadline day and we immediately signed him on loan. I noticed that he’s still playing but I have no recollection of watching him play for us and was just wondering if he was any good.

Barely played, but put in a lovely whipped fk that Gunnarsson flick headed in to beat Sheff Utd in the 106 season..forget if it was league or cup.

Esteban

by Esteban » 23 Aug 2023 19:44

Snowflake Royal
blythspartan Does anyone remember a player called Sekou Baradji who played for us? I am pretty sure West Ham signed him on deadline day and we immediately signed him on loan. I noticed that he’s still playing but I have no recollection of watching him play for us and was just wondering if he was any good.

Barely played, but put in a lovely whipped fk that Gunnarsson flick headed in to beat Sheff Utd in the 106 season..forget if it was league or cup.

Pretty sure it was the league. That was the game I started to believe we were be on to something good with that squad.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 23 Aug 2023 19:45

Remember him? He was the sole reason we went on to win the league and break the points record.

3171 posts