Ince out!

1204 posts
Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Ince out!

by Brogue » 15 Mar 2022 22:09

Jagermesiter1871 Who ever it is Brogue will already want them out.

Explain your logic here. Why would I want the new manager out? Are you basing this on me wanting pauno out? I mean it must be, as I’ve never called for any other manager to be sacked on here. That’s some pretty weak stuff from you.

The Green Programme

by The Green Programme » 15 Mar 2022 22:14

Manager must be shit.

Comes in to a team playing shit; playing in a gutless way; clueless, can’t tackle can’t defend and can’t be disciplined etc etc

And because we are not now winning and smashing teams - the Manager is shit!!!!!

It astonishes me how clueless fans are sometimes.

It is going to take a while for anything to change; it may never change with the squad we currently .have

Ince goal was a cracker and his corners were very good.

We just need to stay up somehow and rebuild this summer….

And tonight we were very good; best all round away performance for more than a year.

Except for the fans with the Ince out shit - it is just embarrassing!!

We are becoming almost as fickle as Spurs fans and that would be unbearable.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 15 Mar 2022 22:23

The Green Programme Manager must be shit.

Comes in to a team playing shit; playing in a gutless way; clueless, can’t tackle can’t defend and can’t be disciplined etc etc

And because we are not now winning and smashing teams - the Manager is shit!!!!!

It astonishes me how clueless fans are sometimes.

It is going to take a while for anything to change; it may never change with the squad we currently .have

Ince goal was a cracker and his corners were very good.

We just need to stay up somehow and rebuild this summer….

And tonight we were very good; best all round away performance for more than a year.

Except for the fans with the Ince out shit - it is just embarrassing!!

We are becoming almost as fickle as Spurs fans and that would be unbearable.

Calm down m9

Ince out

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 15 Mar 2022 22:49

How ironic to call us fickle on the back of 3 defeats, 2 of them utterly crushing to call for Ince to be replaced, yet start orgasming because of one half of good football.

Great away point yes, but had that amazing goal not gone in, we'd have been bemoaning a 4th straight defeat and be still confused about 4-5-1 chasing a game and taking Joao off.

Let's not get carried away, although to be fair tonight's second half performance was possibly the best after-half-time change in performance I've seen this season.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 15 Mar 2022 22:59

Millsy How ironic to call us fickle on the back of 3 defeats, 2 of them utterly crushing to call for Ince to be replaced, yet start orgasming because of one half of good football.

Great away point yes, but had that amazing goal not gone in, we'd have been bemoaning a 4th straight defeat and be still confused about 4-5-1 chasing a game and taking Joao off.

Let's not get carried away, although to be fair tonight's second half performance was possibly the best after-half-time change in performance I've seen this season.

:|

TGP has absolutely nailed it and you'd have to be a fool to think he's said Ince is good let alone orgasmed over anything.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 15 Mar 2022 23:35

Snowflake Royal
Millsy How ironic to call us fickle on the back of 3 defeats, 2 of them utterly crushing to call for Ince to be replaced, yet start orgasming because of one half of good football.

:|

TGP has absolutely nailed it and you'd have to be a fool to think he's said Ince is good let alone orgasmed over anything.

He called it embarrassing and fickle that some of us wanted a change after 3 defeats. Yet here we are after one good half there's this bold post out of nowhere mocking the idea that Mr 4-1 4-0 might be shit.

Puh-lease.

Saying Ince might not be that shit and let's stay calm is one thing. Fair enough. Mocking smartarse comments after the event (of one decent half) are typical of TGP's condescending bullshit. Just say we did ok this time like the rest of us. No need for the BS when we've been freefalling towards the bottom 3.
Last edited by Millsy on 15 Mar 2022 23:41, edited 1 time in total.

Stevie G

by Stevie G » 16 Mar 2022 08:45

TGP nailed it.

Ince senior nailed it this morning. At this point in the season negativity towards the team at the game is not going to help.

But then, the fans know better eh!

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 19 Mar 2022 17:06

Ince now over a point a game after 6.

Discount those first two as hard to have an impact so quickly and its 4 in 4.

We've fallen apart a couple of times, no magic wand has been waved. But we seem to be improving at least a little

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 19 Mar 2022 17:10

There’s certain things he has improved no doubts. Fitness, shape. Discipline positionally is better.

Just needs to get a couple more good performances out of them, starting at Barnsley

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 19 Mar 2022 17:55

Hound There’s certain things he has improved no doubts. Fitness, shape. Discipline positionally is better.

Just needs to get a couple more good performances out of them, starting at Barnsley

Going by today pretty much everything improved. It was just brilliant in almost every way. Unlucky not to have won 3-0.

Nice one Inces!

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 19 Mar 2022 18:17

Three points is not good enough. Need at least five per match. Ince out.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 19 Mar 2022 19:50

We are in poll position now to stay up and that and Bournmouth were infinetly better performances. But let's take a raincheck after Barnsley when it comes to Ince.
Certainly the defence looks better and the defending in the last 2 games has been great, but only a couple of weeks ago we were shipping goals like nobody's business.

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 19 Mar 2022 20:47

Hound There’s certain things he has improved no doubts. Fitness, shape. Discipline positionally is better.

Yeah he made the point a couple of games ago about how important shape was to fitness . These players’
individual fitness levels havent raised significantly in the short time Ince has been here aside from those returning from injury obviously.

The difference for me is , as you say, clearly that they’re not running around like headless chickens but actually have some discipline in and out of possession which wasn’t the case in the last few months of Pauno.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 19 Mar 2022 22:12

Vision

Yeah he made the point a couple of games ago about how important shape was to fitness . These players’
individual fitness levels havent raised significantly in the short time Ince has been here aside from those returning from injury obviously.

The difference for me is , as you say, clearly that they’re not running around like headless chickens but actually have some discipline in and out of possession which wasn’t the case in the last few months of Pauno.

Interesting. Fitness has been something we’ve all been commenting about for ages.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 19 Mar 2022 22:20

All aboard the Inces bandwagon

INCES IN!

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 20 Mar 2022 09:16

Ascotexgunner We are in poll position now to stay up and that and Bournmouth were infinetly better performances. But let's take a raincheck after Barnsley when it comes to Ince.
Certainly the defence looks better and the defending in the last 2 games has been great, but only a couple of weeks ago we were shipping goals like nobody's business.

And the difference on the training ground and some proper fight on pitch is working.

Give the man some credit. Well done Ince and team.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 20 Mar 2022 09:42

I have whinged and moaned a fair bit this season but for our last 8 games I just want to get behind Ince and the team. It’s going to be full of twists and turns, I am sure, and if we’re good enough we’ll stay up and if not it’s League 1.

If Ince can keep us up I’d be happy for him to be given the chance to rebuild the squad next season. Whatever I think of him he has a presence about him and I am sure the players respect him.

If we go for someone different the guy who I am impressed by is Liam Manning of MK Dons. Not sure if why but he reminds me of Eddie Howe.

super darren caskey
Hob Nob Regular

by super darren caskey » 20 Mar 2022 13:17

Still want to see Colin come in over the summer. He has expressed interest

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 20 Mar 2022 19:50

super darren caskey Still want to see Colin come in over the summer. He has expressed interest

Sadly I think he would be our best option still when the FFP restrictions come in. It will be about survival again next season. In Inces favour (if he decides to stay) he may have enough to take us forward, but it's a gamble. Didn't think he wanted the job anyway.

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 20 Mar 2022 22:01

I wouldn't want Ince to stay on as our manager next season personally, I'd rather we take this situation for what it is, interim. Shake hands at the end of the season and either say job well done if we survive or better luck next time if we don't. That's not to say he shouldn't be a candidate for the job, but I don't think he should get it, regardless of what happens this season.

1204 posts