Feyenoord friendly?

185 posts
feyenoordfan

by feyenoordfan » 06 Aug 2006 17:52

Readings_Fair_City
FIIIR 1 week and The Boys from Rotterdam are coming to your town, it will be an experience you'll never forget

we'll see, another sheff utd day is it?!

Sad thing what happened in Rotterdam, but please don't think everybody is the same!!

We had a friendly today against Boro (2-0 win) and friendly it was indeed. Both on the pitch as on the stands, the way it should be!!!

Readings_Fair_City

by Readings_Fair_City » 06 Aug 2006 18:13

feyenoordfan
Readings_Fair_City
FIIIR 1 week and The Boys from Rotterdam are coming to your town, it will be an experience you'll never forget

Sad thing what happened in Rotterdam, but please don't think everybody is the same!!

We had a friendly today against Boro (2-0 win) and friendly it was indeed. Both on the pitch as on the stands, the way it should be!!!

dont believe that for a second....

feyenoordfan

by feyenoordfan » 06 Aug 2006 18:21

Readings_Fair_City
feyenoordfan
Readings_Fair_City

Says more about you then it does about me.

I walked into a Boro supporter just outside Feyenoord-stadium today, we changed scarfs, talked about football, drank a few beers and a friend of mine brought him to the hotel were he stayed after the game.

I'm sorry to say that Feyenoord is having a group of about 400-500 people who like to have fight with somebody else who's favourite team is just another one then Feyenoord, but luckily there is a much bigger group who can react normal, and comes to the game for the football!

Let me buy you a beer next week in Reading and I will prove it to you!! :wink:

Readings_Fair_City

by Readings_Fair_City » 06 Aug 2006 18:24

be alright you gayer

feyenoordfan

by feyenoordfan » 06 Aug 2006 19:11

Readings_Fair_City be alright you gayer

"you gayer"???

Hmmm, I would like to congratulate you with your level of thinking and you fabolous way of picking your words... :?

The only reason I post here is because there is a footballmatch between the 2 teams this Saturday, I'm definitely not interested in tough words, fightingappointments or what so ever on the internet.

I'm just coming over for a few beers and the match!

Readings_Fair_City

by Readings_Fair_City » 06 Aug 2006 19:13

im not. im in town afterwards. come to the walkabout for some aussie/anglo fun

notloyalenuffroyal

by notloyalenuffroyal » 06 Aug 2006 19:24

Do us a favour mate - if you are like this then stay away from the game.

A fan - from a big club in another country - is coming here - to the Mad Stad - which shows the progress we have made.

Don't be a plonker and embarrass us with your ridiculously pathetic homophobic attitude.

Welcome Feyenoordfan - I hope you meet a few decent Reading fans about town and at the stadium. As you can see from this board - most people will welcome you.

Some should just get back to school after the holidays and grow up!

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 06 Aug 2006 19:27

feyenoordfan
Readings_Fair_City
feyenoordfan
Readings_Fair_City

Says more about you then it does about me.

I walked into a Boro supporter just outside Feyenoord-stadium today, we changed scarfs, talked about football, drank a few beers and a friend of mine brought him to the hotel were he stayed after the game.

I'm sorry to say that Feyenoord is having a group of about 400-500 people who like to have fight with somebody else who's favourite team is just another one then Feyenoord, but luckily there is a much bigger group who can react normal, and comes to the game for the football!

Let me buy you a beer next week in Reading and I will prove it to you!! :wink:

The only thing Readings Fair City is interested in exchanging with Feyenoord fans is punches.

Readings_Fair_City

by Readings_Fair_City » 06 Aug 2006 19:30

notloyalenuffroyal

A fan - from a big club in another country - is coming here - to the Mad Stad - which shows the progress we have made.

Don't be a plonker and embarrass us with your ridiculously pathetic homophobic attitude.

Welcome Feyenoordfan - I hope you meet a few decent Reading fans about town and at the stadium. As you can see from this board - most people will welcome you.

if you werent a plastic hobnobber you would know i am not being homophobic :wink:

notloyalenuffroyal

by notloyalenuffroyal » 06 Aug 2006 19:44

I couldn't give a s***e whether I am plastic, dodded, or attacked by an ironic and amusing smileeee :wink: !

Oh you of vast experience with your terribly clever and hilarious 109 posts! "YOU GAYER" perhaps being your greatest work of genius so far.

I am not a man who posts regularly and yet I enjoy the writing and sensible discussions of some people on this board who have a knowledge and love of Reading football club far beyond that which I could ever achieve.

When you have reached your 1000 posts then call me a "plastic hobnobber". Until then your pathetic angst ridden teenage ramblings will carry no weight whatsoever.

PLASTIC - ME - Yeah why not. At least I am not rude and inanely stupid.

If you have nothing decent to say to our visitors from abroad - then just say nothing at all!

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 06 Aug 2006 19:49

notloyalenuffroyal I couldn't give a s***e whether I am plastic, dodded, or attacked by an ironic and amusing smileeee :wink: !

Oh you of vast experience with your terribly clever and hilarious 109 posts! "YOU GAYER" perhaps being your greatest work of genius so far.

I am not a man who posts regularly and yet I enjoy the writing and sensible discussions of some people on this board who have a knowledge and love of Reading football club far beyond that which I could ever achieve.

When you have reached your 1000 posts then call me a "plastic hobnobber". Until then your pathetic angst ridden teenage ramblings will carry no weight whatsoever.

PLASTIC - ME - Yeah why not. At least I am not rude and inanely stupid.

If you have nothing decent to say to our visitors from abroad - then just say nothing at all!

Readings Fair City is nothing but a disgraceful yob and I'm glad you have outed him. His racism and homophobia is sickening and has no place on these boards.
Last edited by alad on 06 Aug 2006 19:51, edited 1 time in total.

Readings_Fair_City

by Readings_Fair_City » 06 Aug 2006 19:49

LOL......line casted and fish has bitten.

i am infact Sharpy anyway and have over 7500 posts so do one :wink:

feyenoordfan

by feyenoordfan » 06 Aug 2006 19:59

notloyalenuffroyal

Thanks!!

I already knew that most of the Reading supporters are ok.

I'm really looking forward for this Saturday!

Today was the kick off of our "English week":
Today it was Feyenoord-Boro in Feyenoord-stadium (2-0 victory for us)
and this Tuesday is Feyenoord-Chelsea, as part of the deal with the Kalou-transfer from Feyenoord to Chelski.
And then Saturday our first game of the season across the border in, I have to say, an impressive-looking stadium!!

For myself, the journey doesn't stop there as my English week continues with a visit to the Community Shield on Sunday in Cardiff. :D

ps: although I'm very curious for the "Mad Stad", I would have gone as well when we would have played against Port Vale or a team like that!! :wink:

notloyalenuffroyal

by notloyalenuffroyal » 06 Aug 2006 20:11

Readings_Fair_City LOL......line casted and fish has bitten.

Then you really are even more pathetic than I first thought!

Stop the racist bigotted nonsense and stop embarrassing the rest of us.

Readings_Fair_City

by Readings_Fair_City » 06 Aug 2006 20:16

notloyalenuffroyal
Readings_Fair_City LOL......line casted and fish has bitten.

Then you really are even more pathetic than I first thought!

Stop the racist bigotted nonsense and stop embarrassing the rest of us.

lighten up stumblebum....i am not a racist...FACT!!!

notloyalenuffroyal

by notloyalenuffroyal » 06 Aug 2006 20:53

Readings_Fair_City
lighten up stumblebum....i am not a racist...FACT!!!

Racism is defined as meaning the predication of decisions and policies on considerations of race for the purpose of subordinating a racial group and maintaining control over that group.

The definition of race, before the development of evolutionary biology, was that of common lineage - (therefore relating to the lineage of one's birth country)

THEREFORE .........

You are racist - FACT!

AndyRFC
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by AndyRFC » 06 Aug 2006 20:56

oh FFS.

No need to make this a juvenile style thread is there.

feyenoordfan

by feyenoordfan » 06 Aug 2006 21:16

AndyRFC oh FFS.

No need to make this a juvenile style thread is there.

Exactly!!

The topic was about the footballgame this Saturday!!

I understood there weren't a lot of pubs in the neighorhood of the stadium?

We expect to arrive around 12 at the stadium, and have something to eat, to drink and bring a visit to the megastore ofcourse!!

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 06 Aug 2006 21:17

Back to the football, to the selection of Feyenoord fans on here, what do you think will be your likely starting line-up?

rabidbee
Hob Nob Regular

by rabidbee » 06 Aug 2006 21:24

feyenoordfan I understood there weren't a lot of pubs in the neighorhood of the stadium?

We expect to arrive around 12 at the stadium, and have something to eat, to drink and bring a visit to the megastore ofcourse!!

There aren't really any pubs next to the stadium. There's a bar at the ground (and another in the adjacent hotel), and there's the Upside Down, a 10-15 minute walk on the other side of the industrial estate, but you're probably best just heading into the town centre. The Hobgoblin would, I'm sure, be many people's tip. Check that website for alternatives, too.

If you're driving, you can park at the Upside Down for free, walk to the ground for the shop, and then get a Park & Ride bus into town. You can get a bus from outside the railway station to the ground, but I'm not sure whether the P&R ticket will still be valid. However, a single will only cost you £1.50, or less.

I suspect that the club shop will be quite busy, as it's the first home game of the season, and the new home strip goes on general sale on Saturday.

185 posts