Crowthorne to eat humble pie..

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Crowthorne Royal

Crowthorne to eat humble pie..

by Crowthorne Royal » 31 Jan 2007 11:45

Ok fellow Hob Nobbers, a lot of you have been critical of my views/criticisms of Hunt on this board. I have never questioned his work ethic, effort or commitment but I do feel Convey is more skilful gives the ball away less and has more to offer.
After the last few games I still feel the same way about Convey but you have to give it to Hunt who has been inspirational at times and well worth his place!
His awareness for the critical 2nd goal y'day was superb and he also got himself in other good positions during the game. If he could iron out his errors he could be superb.
The fact that ROI have now called him up says it all I guess.
So in summary I'm sorry Hunty you have proved me wrong. Keep it up.

Other honourable mentions specifically on last night should go to;

Lita - Outstanding work rate and showed some guile and a decent finish for his goal (clearly offside though!)
Little - Still not on the ball enough for me, but when he is the Mad Stad lifts, he has the same effect as Gilkesy did at EP and that is a massive compliment to Glen. His skill on the ball is unmatched throughout our team and this was typified by his cross that wa so good and so unexpected (2nd half) that no one got anywhere near it!

37 points and lovin' it!

CR

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 31 Jan 2007 11:55

Look at what a humble man Crowthorne is.

I am truly touched.

donface
Hob Nob Regular
Location: doing favours for some guys who look like tusken raiders

Re: Crowthorne to eat humble pie..

by donface » 31 Jan 2007 12:07

Crowthorne Royal Little - Still not on the ball enough for me, but when he is the Mad Stad lifts, he has the same effect as Gilkesy did at EP and that is a massive compliment to Glen.

I have never once had the feeling that Glen Little will sprint up the side of the pitch really fast and then knock the ball into the corner flag.

:wink:

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Crowthorne to eat humble pie..

by Gordons Cumming » 31 Jan 2007 12:13

donface
Crowthorne Royal Little - Still not on the ball enough for me, but when he is the Mad Stad lifts, he has the same effect as Gilkesy did at EP and that is a massive compliment to Glen.

I have never once had the feeling that Glen Little will sprint up the side of the pitch really fast and then knock the ball into the corner flag.

:wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 31 Jan 2007 13:04

Gilkesy was a hero of mine, but he's still not a patch on Little for skill.

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1