Dodgy Sodje

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 29 May 2007 19:13

rfcjoe sodje + 3 million = Jason koumas ? :lol:

How about we give them Sodje on the condition they don't let Koumas near us?

AbovetheI
Hob Nob Regular

by AbovetheI » 29 May 2007 19:28

West Stand Man
AbovetheI Perhaps Sodje should be loaned to WBA for the season. Give them an option to buy at the end of it, and if he develops well enough in a division that is going to improve him, and if RFC still want him, then take him back as an improved player. For the time being we have loads of center backs, Sodje isn't Prem standard as of yet and he fits well into the WBA side. It would just seem a shame to lose a potentially good center back like Sodje, especially after we've just signed him. (kind of)

'Centre' back, this is not an American message board yet!

I'm half American.

Cookie

by Cookie » 29 May 2007 20:19

rfcjoe sodje + 3 million = Jason koumas ? :lol:

Koumas is going to Celtic.

nivek elyod

by nivek elyod » 29 May 2007 20:32

Wycombe Royal
brendywendy
nivek elyod
biscuitsrus Post title says it all, he makes me extremely nervous when on the pitch playing for RFC.

Bit like Bikey, really...I always think he's about to give away another penalty by scything down the attacker... :oops:

what penalty?

bikey hasnt given one away has he?

Arsenal away - brought down Clichy.

No, I know, my fears are almost completely unjustified, it's just a sort of phobia I have: whenever any attacker runs at Bikey I get worried.

biscuitsrus

by biscuitsrus » 29 May 2007 22:33

nivek elyod
Wycombe Royal
brendywendy
nivek elyod
biscuitsrus Post title says it all, he makes me extremely nervous when on the pitch playing for RFC.

Bit like Bikey, really...I always think he's about to give away another penalty by scything down the attacker... :oops:

what penalty?

bikey hasnt given one away has he?

Arsenal away - brought down Clichy.

No, I know, my fears are almost completely unjustified, it's just a sort of phobia I have: whenever any attacker runs at Bikey I get worried.

Actually I do not feel the same, infact if anyone is one against one I would take BG in my first X1, just ask Rooney :wink:

1871royals

by 1871royals » 30 May 2007 08:23

I think we only signed Sodje if Bikey did not work out, due to the success of Bikey im pretty sure Sodje will not get a look in. The fact arguably are best cb missed a lot of the season and Sodje still did not get a look in. Also the signing of Duberry shows how far Sodje is down the pecking order.

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 30 May 2007 09:48

I also heard that Sodje had been purchased with a view to providing Right Back cover, but the success of Murts & UDLC make this unnecessary.

Cookie

by Cookie » 30 May 2007 20:36

1871royals I think we only signed Sodje if Bikey did not work out, due to the success of Bikey im pretty sure Sodje will not get a look in. The fact arguably are best cb missed a lot of the season and Sodje still did not get a look in. Also the signing of Duberry shows how far Sodje is down the pecking order.

At the last fans-forum, Coppell sugested there would be quite a lot of movement in and out of the club, for centre backs during the summer.

The Colonel

by The Colonel » 01 Jun 2007 13:26

Looks like Dodgy's on his way back:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 711571.stm

That's not to say West Brom won't make a bid for him later in the summer (please!).